em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Yes, I did that, however the term 'break', 'breaking', and 'mod' are far too common even in this thread alone. I'm asking if messages can be searched for attached files. While I appreciate the response, try to be less condescending.
I'm actually trying to help. Have you tried the discord group for the game? Condescending pff...

• Sad
Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to search this thread for downloads. I could have sworn someone had a mod here that let you change the emotional states of the girls, but the idea of searching 142 pages is...daunting.
Yes, I did that, however the term 'break', 'breaking', and 'mod' are far too common even in this thread alone. I'm asking if messages can be searched for attached files. While I appreciate the response, try to be less condescending.
The mod wasn't linked here, it is already in Better Repack, so linking it separately is unnecessary. There is indeed a search function, top right of the page, you just have to know what to look for. As for attachments, no, I have tried, but you can search for the mod name. The mod you're referring to is Cheat Tools, which comes preinstalled as opposed to in the optional mods. You have to be in an H scene to edit the stats you want, though.

How install cards?
Put them in the chara folder inside either the male or female folder inside that.

ahnetboy

Jul 24, 2020
Has anyone got VR to work with Oculus Quest using the Link? When I run in VR, I see a white screen with the background music.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
ALERT ALERT SNEEKEY HEADJOB DETECTED,This is what happens once you Master.........Mouse Scroll Wheel,Were the fuck did she get my key's ? Talk to management I shall
Alert Sneaky Headjob Dectected.jpg

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
The mod wasn't linked here, it is already in Better Repack, so linking it separately is unnecessary. There is indeed a search function, top right of the page, you just have to know what to look for. As for attachments, no, I have tried, but you can search for the mod name. The mod you're referring to is Cheat Tools, which comes preinstalled as opposed to in the optional mods. You have to be in an H scene to edit the stats you want, though.
I've tried changing the stats of the girl and she was still reacting the same. Is it 'real-time' or is there some update button that I'm not finding?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've tried changing the stats of the girl and she was still reacting the same. Is it 'real-time' or is there some update button that I'm not finding?
The changes are real time, but they may not take effect during the same scene you changed them in because it was already in progress, which means it could have already been called by the game's code before the change and would therefore select the variant that was valid at the time it was called. Example, if she was in the hate state before and you change her hate stat, the scene you are in may still be in its hate variant. That should clear up in the next encounter with the girl. Also keep in mind that every action you take that directly impacts the girl, including talking or your choices in events where it gives you options, will impact her stats, very drastically in some cases depending what the girl is set to in her three personality settings. Did you try hitting F12 as well while the H scene is going and the mod was open? I've heard that was part of how it works.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where is the tattoo folder to add tattoos?
I'm pretty sure all tattoos so far are either in a zipmod or in actual game files depending on if the tattoo in question was added officially. The only two ways are to add it in by making a zipmod, which would go somewhere in the mods folder, or to use the overlay feature, which has a folder in the UserData folder for you to add overlays to. Either way, it requires some skill at graphic design and the zipmod path requires some coding skill.

Reactions: hoesssssss

big55566

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with an outdated mod? The mod name is com.body.skin.hd
With the mod outdated. It makes the girl's skin turn black. Any help would be appreciated. Especially a link to the updated one outdatedmod.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with an outdated mod? The mod name is com.body.skin.hd
With the mod outdated. It makes the girl's skin turn black. Any help would be appreciated. Especially a link to the updated one View attachment 750473
Try using the updater in initsetting.exe, that is meant for sideloader mods like this one. Bottom left, literally says update.

On another note, is anyone aware of any body paint overlays, not like designs like the paint options, but like painted on clothing. I know it would be an overlay if anything, but nothing came from my search on the Discord.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can you upload to mega please I have v1.0
The game is too big for MEGA to handle for free. It would take longer to download from MEGA on this one than any other source, the torrent for example, because MEGA limits the amount of data you can download at one time, after which it gives you a time limit you have to wait for. Combine that with splitting the archive into multiple parts to save bandwidth and you will be downloading for at least a day. I would go for the torrent personally, much faster because there is no data limit or speed limit. Also, the maker of Better Repack, which is the version offered here, has a major beef with MEGA for something they did, I forgot the details, all I remember is he said he will never use them again.

Reactions: namprofli3

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
On a different subject, I was trying to create a male dwarf but the animations don't like that if the male is too short. Is there any trick to doing this kind of character? Combination of slides/bones maybe? Or it's simply not usable for game and works only for studio?

mrBob2

Nov 8, 2019
Valve Index VR user and while I can get into game the interact menu is not moveable or attached to the controller, and I have no control over the interactions/speed/position.

Is VR just not ready or do I need to do something different?

Last edited:

Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017
I took the downloaded card to the UserData \ chara \ female folder But the card doesn't appear in the game.
Anyone have a solution to this problem?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
The name of the girl is Kanaya Bounces... man, you... I don't even know what to say.

Got some more name girls to share my dude? Posting pictures like this... I wonder why this has been the first time in memory of someone sharing intercourse betwen their characters; what people would share about the sex that the game presents interests me.

I don't do any of the toys or female sadistic positions so I wonder what would come of people sharing those. I'm thinking loudly here...

By the way, this thread is confusing, is it technical support, is it for sharing cards, pictures, start contests, make jokes. What is this thread after all.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
The name of the girl is Kanaya Bounces... man, you... I don't even know what to say.

Got some more name girls to share my dude? Posting pictures like this... I wonder why this has been the first time in memory of someone sharing intercourse betwen their characters; what people would share about the sex that the game presents interests me.

I don't do any of the toys or female sadistic positions so I wonder what would come of people sharing those. I'm thinking loudly here...

By the way, this thread is confusing, is it technical support, is it for sharing cards, pictures, start contests, make jokes. What is this thread after all.
I'm just enjoying myself...Pay no Heed...jUST Ignore me....I have to progress...To Lusty Busty

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes