Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
i Was Looking though the files and there's a big DDS file.....No Mega.There's a torrent on butt it's a bad archive.The original post is better
I feel like Ray now; why'd you quote me Doc? What does DDS stand for in this case?

I',M Learning .....Takes a while you know.....even more so when you need glasses
You are learning how to speak it first tho', seems a bit overwhelming to learn it that way.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I feel like Ray now; why'd you quote me Doc? What does DDS stand for in this case?

You are learning how to speak it first tho', seems a bit overwhelming to learn it that way.
DDS file is Adobe Photoshop or you can use DTX BMP to convert it to TGA, I'll learn my way,Hell Stuck inside since god now's when.....anyhow....... Trying to level up,Don't distract me.....One Handed is at 45

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
DDS file is Adobe Photoshop or you can use DTX BMP to convert it to TGA, I'll learn my way,Hell Stuck inside since god now's when.....anyhow....... Trying to level up,Don't distract me.....One Handed is at 45
Everyone always use the "one-handed!" Not that I'm tired of the meme but I've always prefered the "two-handed," it's far superior to one hand. You kept one tight on the money-maker but keep other making sure that the sweet balls never go untouched.

If you're at 45 in one-handed, I'm legendary in two by now.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Everyone always use the "one-handed!" Not that I'm tired of the meme but I've always prefered the "two-handed," it's far superior to one hand. You kept one tight on the money-maker but keep other making sure that the sweet balls never go untouched.

If you're at 45 in one-handed, I'm legendary in two by now.
I doubt that,Meme's aside My Skyrim Babe is at 100 Two handed 94 One handed......plus she's a Werewolf.....he he he Yeah....Smoke That Shit

Gimme some sugar Baby

I really shoud be mass debating on this game don't sidetrack me,It's cold Down Under

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I doubt that,Meme's aside My Skyrim Babe is at 100 Two handed 94 One handed......plus she's a Werewolf.....he he he Yeah....Smoke That Shit

Gimme some sugar Baby

I really shoud be mass debating on this game don't sidetrack me,It's cold Down Under
No, no, side-tracking is good when everything people talk about it technical issues that could be fixed by at least less than 10 minutes of searching.

I have two Skyrim characters, the gal is also a Werewolf, and she is legendary in two-hands as well; alotught her one-handed is poor... I've made her in HS2 as well since I am quite proud of her looks, considering I play on the base Xbox One version. That'd be my currently profile picture.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
No, no, side-tracking is good when everything people talk about it technical issues that could be fixed by at least less than 10 minutes of searching.

I have two Skyrim characters, the gal is also a Werewolf, and she is legendary in two-hands as well; alotught her one-handed is poor... I've made her in HS2 as well since I am quite proud of her looks, considering I play on the base Xbox One version. That'd be my currently profile picture.
PC Master race here,Damn took me 4 hours to get my Werewolf working properly.....so much fucking around,Loved my PS1

My ex fucking hated it......She's long gone,Consoles got me into PC gaming,I fail to see the PC vs Console war crap

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Everyone in this trhead is making a mistake by not questioning Doc here further, y'all seeing how much he's talking crazy!?

Never stop, Doc.
Nope I shall not,Forum's are for fun or help......I always go with fun ( shitty fucking world )

Normal.....setting on a washing machine.....Didn't spend 53 year's to be known as Mr Fucking Sane

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
On a different subject, I was trying to create a male dwarf but the animations don't like that if the male is too short. Is there any trick to doing this kind of character? Combination of slides/bones maybe? Or it's simply not usable for game and works only for studio?
The animations are made for a specific range of heights, so you may be out of luck unless there is a mod to help with that.

I took the downloaded card to the UserData \ chara \ female folder But the card doesn't appear in the game.
Anyone have a solution to this problem?
Either the card is corrupt or it is missing data that the game uses to identify it as a character instead of just a normal picture. You'll have to redownload it.

The name of the girl is Kanaya Bounces... man, you... I don't even know what to say.

Got some more name girls to share my dude? Posting pictures like this... I wonder why this has been the first time in memory of someone sharing intercourse betwen their characters; what people would share about the sex that the game presents interests me.

I don't do any of the toys or female sadistic positions so I wonder what would come of people sharing those. I'm thinking loudly here...

By the way, this thread is confusing, is it technical support, is it for sharing cards, pictures, start contests, make jokes. What is this thread after all.
I did it a few pages back, two pics with sex and one of them in a primarily femdom position, but I spoilered it so I didn't take up the entire page because there were quite a few other images as well. Search for Emily if you want to see or just search my username and find the post that mentions her. As for this thread, it is more a general purpose, at least for this game, thread than anything, though there is a dedicated sharing thread for cards.

In presume you've read the first post ? It's Running on the Unreal Engine 4,Perhaps go into the ini settings ? Turn off One Drive look at your anti virus,Other than that I can't think of anything

Listed specs for UR4

Windows 10 64-bit
64 GB RAM...Wank I'm running 32 G
256 GB SSD (OS Drive)...Not required
2 TB SSD (Data Drive)...not required View attachment 750992
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
oreax Incredibuild (Dev Tools Package) ???? perhap's someone could authenticate ? My Rig doesn't need it
ix-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz.....load of bullshit,Probably run on a I5 2500K

Here's a snap of my INI setting's
Unity, not Unreal Engine 4.

Which was deleting the MEGA account of several modders (i think card makers too) under "child abuse".
And i don't think they even dealt with the actual cp in the site.

Yes.

You could try updating your sideloader mods through KKManager (uncheck studio modpack if not on use) or just using any other skin.
Ah, that's right, because they and Patreon now believe that all anime style characters are underage even if there is a clear indication otherwise. At least Patreon nearly admitted as much by nearly banning anime style games.

Excuse me? Speak but not read? How'd you find yourself in this situation?
It's actually not difficult, I just got myself out of that issue. Some people can pick up spoken words better than written. Evil Dr Porkchop and I seem to be two of those people.

I',M Learning .....Takes a while you know.....even more so when you need glasses
You said it, I am at a very basic level myself and it took the last few months so far to get there.

Is this even worth downloading or i shall stick once again with the first game?
Definitely

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
KKManager demands to be updated before it lets me update the game. Where to get and how to install that?

Is this even worth downloading or i shall stick once again with the first game?
Depends, i'm not the most reliable source for reviews but through observation alone i find it to be the same but with prettier graphics and easier modding. Just without the absurdly long list of mods that i only had around a 13% of with FlashBangZ's FR2 repack (where nearly 80GBs worth of content wasn't even enough).

You could give it a shot if not lacking in space.

It's actually not difficult, I just got myself out of that issue. Some people can pick up spoken words better than written. Evil Dr Porkchop and I seem to be two of those people.
To be fair, spoken Japanese seems pretty laconic in nature. Kanjis on the other hand...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anybodi

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
In presume you've read the first post ? It's Running on the Unreal Engine 4,Perhaps go into the ini settings ? Turn off One Drive look at your anti virus,Other than that I can't think of anything

Listed specs for UR4

Windows 10 64-bit
64 GB RAM...Wank I'm running 32 G
256 GB SSD (OS Drive)...Not required
2 TB SSD (Data Drive)...not required
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
oreax Incredibuild (Dev Tools Package) ???? perhap's someone could authenticate ? My Rig doesn't need it
ix-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz.....load of bullshit,Probably run on a I5 2500K

Here's a snap of my INI setting's
I was running fine and was able to play both game with this machine before(with only 8GB RAM and GTX850).No antivirus was on(Actually I never install any, window defender is forever off too.) One drive is never on. Guess I'll need to give up. Thanks a lot for help anyway!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Depends, i'm not the most reliable source for reviews but through observation alone i find it to be the same but with prettier graphics and easier modding. Just without the absurdly long list of mods that i only had around a 13% of with FlashBangZ's FR2 repack (where nearly 80GBs worth of content wasn't even enough).

You could give it a shot if not lacking in space.

To be fair, spoken Japanese seems pretty laconic in nature. Kanjis on the other hand...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I've run into that issue a few times when i try to play games with an internet translator while my internet has decided not to play nice, including this one and both of its predecessors. At least I can fall back on the audio in game.

Reactions: namprofli3

mrBob2

Nov 8, 2019
I'm using this one: , and for me it works without any problems.

Yer I tried that one and no matter what I did it just wouldn't launch in VR unfortunately for me.
Tried it on several clean installs and Im tech savvy just refused to go VR mode...

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
Last attempt, I'll provide output_log in case anyone could help with this. Thank you in advance.
P.S. I did tried updating DX, it said that it was up to date.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember heard someone said can make HS2 use AI mod , can someone tell me how ?
AI Shoujo mods can be used because both games use exactly the same engine, but some do have to be adapted to HS2 by the modder. Unless a mod has already been confirmed to work as is with HS2 or has already been confirmed ported to HS2, I would hold off on using it. Odds are it is either being worked on or is planned.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes