WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
so I take it like AI Girl you can't prevent the girl from taking off all her accessories when in shower/bathroom scenes thus making them look extremely weird if they have fake hair extensions and the such.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so I take it like AI Girl you can't prevent the girl from taking off all her accessories when in shower/bathroom scenes thus making them look extremely weird if they have fake hair extensions and the such.
As far as I am aware, yes, the accessories and such work the same since it is the same system under the hood with some of the functionality, like free roam, replaced with something else.

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi. Someone know the best graphics seting using DHH or Graphics Mod?
Like for more texture or efect...
Thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi. Someone know the best graphics seting using DHH or Graphics Mod?
Like for more texture or efect...
Thx
I'm not sure as I have only tested one, DHH preset 4. Some might look better, but I don't know that since I haven't tried anything else.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
sooo i saw the preview pictures and i was wondering... is there any femdom content? and if yes, what kind and how much of it? thank you :)

sunyy0

Jan 2, 2019
Gente, alguém pode me dizer se existe uma maneira de removê-lo quando você entra em outra cena ?, automaticamente as roupas do personagem ficaram, eu queria saber se existe uma maneira de removê-lo.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
ehm...I'm asking how to do it , I mean how to make HS2 use AI mods
As in converting the script mods into HS2 versions? If so, i'd wait for the modder to adapt these.

If you meant sharing the sideloader zipmods between both games, see quote from the FAQ in the op.
What the FAQ said:
I have both AI and HS2 installed. Can I cut down on disc space by using the same mods folder for both?
As long as you understand this may lead to bugs, you can achieve it by deleting the mods folder in HS2 and editing "\BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.sideloader.cfg" to direct the "Additional mods directory =" to your AI folder.

Reactions: alex2011

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
After trying playhome i'm even more certain the physics system is fucked up somehow. Hopefully it's going to get patched?

Kardyes

Jul 30, 2020
Hi! Could someone send me the InitSetting.exe from the Repack? I installed the VR Mod and it replaced it with the japanese one... Thanks!

Also, in Vr, when I try to play the scene after choosing the characters I have a white blue-ish screen and nothing happens... Someone knows what could cause that? A mod?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
sooo i saw the preview pictures and i was wondering... is there any femdom content? and if yes, what kind and how much of it? thank you :)
Yes and no, it depends on what you count as femdom. There are positions that could count as femdom, but there is no difference when using those positions from using others except the position itself. Footjob with the girl standing over you is an example of this. HS2_2020-07-10-10-20-29-477.png If this is satisfactory, then yes, it has femdom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and bulifun
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes