Kardyes

Jul 30, 2020
Check the page following the one where some gentleman shared the working link to download VR, it has a guide telling you to change the name of some stuff, because the VR version is glitching out due to mods being installed
I tried that, it allowed me to have the controllers working and everything in the menu but it still doesn't load up the H scene. I still get the white screen. If no one has the solution, I guess I'll have to disable all the mods and try enabling them one by one.

Reactions: ertoper

Kardyes

Jul 30, 2020
So anyone found a Solution so for the whitescreen bug in vr? Im stuck as soon as I start the h scenes.
Okay so I did what I said and I have a fix.
First of all, follow the instructions of Mock1010 :

1. rename "HoneySelect2_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data.orig" or something similar
2. rename "HoneySelect2VR_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data"
3. Launch HoneySelect2.exe, or use the launcher to start the main game
4. Rename HS2_BetterAA.dll to HS2_BetterAA.dl_ if it exists, or disable the plugin with KKManager.

Then, launch the KKManager and go to plugins. Disable all of those:
1596393667560.png
Unfortunately, the "extended save", "modding API" and "sideloader" are the ones making the game go to a white screen, but they are the plugins that allow most mods to work... That's why by disabling them, you have to disable all the plugins and mods that are depedent to them.

Now you should be able to launch a H scene! You will still have the white/blue-ish screen but only for a couple seconds so be patient and it will load up. If it takes more than 15 seconds, then something is not working.
Also, note that I have an issue with this fix: the skin of my girl is totally white and weird so there may be a plugin or two that are creating some bugs (because when I was turning the plugins on one by one, the graphics were okay and I didn't have this bug), you will have to try disabling some things until it works.

I'm just sad that most plugins don't work, it doesn't look as good and it lacks a lot of thing like the Uncensor, some make-up... :(

(PS: what is the purpose of the VR mod? Because when I launch a H scene, I can only watch the position that was automatically chosen and move the camera, but nothing else... Isn't there a way to have a menu and have more options like the normal game? If not, that was a lot of struggle for something really boring...)

call0fduty

Jan 9, 2019
Okay so I did what I said and I have a fix.
First of all, follow the instructions of Mock1010 :

1. rename "HoneySelect2_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data.orig" or something similar
2. rename "HoneySelect2VR_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data"
3. Launch HoneySelect2.exe, or use the launcher to start the main game
4. Rename HS2_BetterAA.dll to HS2_BetterAA.dl_ if it exists, or disable the plugin with KKManager.

Then, launch the KKManager and go to plugins. Disable all of those:
View attachment 756303
Unfortunately, the "extended save", "modding API" and "sideloader" are the ones making the game go to a white screen, but they are the plugins that allow most mods to work... That's why by disabling them, you have to disable all the plugins and mods that are depedent to them.

Now you should be able to launch a H scene! You will still have the white/blue-ish screen but only for a couple seconds so be patient and it will load up. If it takes more than 15 seconds, then something is not working.
Also, note that I have an issue with this fix: the skin of my girl is totally white and weird so there may be a plugin or two that are creating some bugs (because when I was turning the plugins on one by one, the graphics were okay and I didn't have this bug), you will have to try disabling some things until it works.

I'm just sad that most plugins don't work, it doesn't look as good and it lacks a lot of thing like the Uncensor, some make-up... :(

(PS: what is the purpose of the VR mod? Because when I launch a H scene, I can only watch the position that was automatically chosen and move the camera, but nothing else... Isn't there a way to have a menu and have more options like the normal game? If not, that was a lot of struggle for something really boring...)
If you are using a Vive, try hitting trigger and top button at the same time. Its finicky so it may take a few presses but it will bring up a menu with all of your positions. Also to change sex speed, hold trigger and press top or bottom of thumbpad.

Kardyes

Jul 30, 2020
If you are using a Vive, try hitting trigger and top button at the same time. Its finicky so it may take a few presses but it will bring up a menu with all of your positions. Also to change sex speed, hold trigger and press top or bottom of thumbpad.
I use the Oculus Rift CV1 but I'll try that, thank you! It's a shame it doesn't work with all the plugins though.

Apr 19, 2020
How do you play as a woman or a futa? You could be futa in the 1st one with flashbangz mod but the F12 mod menu in this one is way over the top hard to figure out.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Tere's a torrent up at Unsure if this helps some users, the Op Post work's fine for me

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 726100

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 3.1 // 11.07.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 05.06
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC

[B]Updated in release 3.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0703z2VW_sub
- Applied AI Shoujo Steam card downloading
- Updated BepInEx to v5.2
- Updated HS2_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4
- Updated 0x4d's dnSpy to v6.1.5
- Updated 2155X's HS2_BetterHScenes to v2.5.1
- Updated 2155X's HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.4.1
- Updated 2155X's HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight tov1.4.3
- Updated FairBear's HS2_POVx to v1.1.1
- Updated Joan6694's MoreAccessories to v1.2.2
- Updated Marco's HS2_ClothColliders to v1.0.1
- Updated Marco's HS2API to v1.12.4
- Updated Mikke's GravureHS2 to 20200706
- Added 2155X's HS2_HCharaSwitcher v1.0.0
- Added HS2_Fix_GravityAdjust (IllusionFixes)
- Added DeathWeasel's HS2_StudioImageEmbed v1.0
- Added GeBo's HS2_GeBoCommon v1.0
- Added GeBo's HS2_StudioMultiselectChara v0.9.1
- Added GeBo's HS2_StudioSceneNavigation v0.8.6
- Added GeBo's HS2_TranslationCacheCleaner v0.5.2
- Added GeBo's HS2_TranslationHelper v0.9.1
- Added Joan6694's HS2PE v2.12.0
- Added Joan6694's HS2US v1.9.0
- Added KKY's AIHS2_StudioCharaSort v1.0.0
- Added Mikke's Straight 2 Maker v1.0
- Added Keitaro's VNGE v17.7 as optional
- Added Unknown's HS2_GifPlane as optional
- Added Unknown's HS2_VMDPlay v0.1.6 as optional

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 726105

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 726106
is it possible for the game to utilize more Vram instead of the regular system memory?

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (Studio purpose only)

PS: Characters made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can expect Poppy later today =)

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Greetings.
I'm looking for a "Tied hands bj" mod for HS2 (or HS whatever...) like the one shown in this screenshot I took from PlayHome.

Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Greetings.
I'm looking for a "Tied hands bj" mod for HS2 (or HS whatever...) like the one shown in this screenshot I took from PlayHome.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure one exists, Play Home isn't exactly the same game, or even compatible, after all. I at least have yet to see one for this game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Both games are "Illusion"...
They are not on the same version of the engine, who the developer is doesn't matter, they have to be made compatible from the start, models, engine, everything. Only two games fit that description, AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2. The mod you are referring to was made for Play Home, which uses models with very different structures and uses a very different version of the Unity engine. AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 use the exact same models and engine with a few tweaks as far as features to change from a free roam travel system in AI Shoujo to the system we have in Honey Select 2.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry that was a bit "humorous" from me ;)
Just to say, what you see in the screenshot beside of the character and her clothes (Raven not to mention her...) is the game, this "tied bj" isn't a "mod".
Don't get me wrong, I like HS 1 & 2 a lot. But in many ways, to me sex contents in PlayHome are far beyond HS.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
so i cant make a decision, i already got HS1 should i download this too? any gameplay or texture changes is it worth to download?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry that was a bit "humorous" from me ;)
Just to say, what you see in the screenshot beside of the character and her clothes (Raven not to mention her...) is the game, this "tied bj" isn't a "mod".
Don't get me wrong, I like HS 1 & 2 a lot. But in many ways, to me sex contents in PlayHome are far beyond HS.
Not really, most of the content in Play Home is around rape, coercion, and other forms of forced sex while both Honey Select games include that AND non forced content.

so i cant make a decision, i already got HS1 should i download this too? any gameplay or texture changes is it worth to download?
Definitely worth it.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
hey guys need some help .the text and gui in neo is too small ,HS1 had a mod where you could just type into a text file and adjust that ,what can be done in hs2 to achieve that ?

Also what does the boopz plugin do ? some of the older games had a plugin that allowed you to move the girl's boobs or in play home something built into dhh that allowed you to manipulate an in game pose in real time ,wondering if it was something like that and if not where are those cool plugins now ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes