JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
NEW ITEMS

Hi guys. Is there a way (a tool, maybe) to ad new items (clothes, accessories) to the game?

Thanks in advance

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
so after looking into it even more ,the plugin is actually called HSStudioNeoAddon ,why it's not called the other name i don't know

NEW ITEMS

Hi guys. Is there a way (a tool, maybe) to ad new items (clothes, accessories) to the game?

Thanks in advance
umm that's the most basic of mods it used to involve a simple extraction and drag/cut to folder ,with hs things got a little more complicated and tools were needed to make sure other items were not using the same id and even make larger ids ,that how my hs install crapped out after installing some items pack

I can't tell you if hs2 made it any easier though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
NEW ITEMS

Thanks in advance
so after looking into it even more ,the plugin is actually called HSStudioNeoAddon ,why it's not called the other name i don't know

umm that's the most basic of mods it used to involve a simple extraction and drag/cut to folder ,with hs things got a little more complicated and tools were needed to make sure other items were not using the same id and even make larger ids ,that how my hs install crapped out after installing some items pack

No, they would have to be modded in.

F94dude

Mar 13, 2019
By hand, JPG isn't a container format like PNG, so it only contains image data and would therefore be unable to contain the personality and other settings.

No, the sideloader modpack is a set of mods, mostly maps and scenery objects, for studio only. If you are not using the studio, you don't need it.

That sounds like the sideloader modpack, which is not what you are looking for.
Hm what ist the studio for ? For create own Models ?

Are there more good mods which are nice to have ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

No, the studio is for creating animations and still renders like you see in other games on here. Most of the good mods are already in the repack offered here, the rest are still being adapted from AI Shoujo and aren't ready yet.

D

Deleted member 808788

Does anyone know why katarsys is taking so long to publish hs2plug with the uncensor implemented? :/

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
NEW ITEMS

Thanks in advance

I think they're easier to mod in than HS1. Sideloader mods seem to be just simple .zip files renamed to .zipmod with the necessary files and a simple notepad that shows the information.

As for the original question, .

The studio is for creating still scenes. (Or at least that's the case unless the Timeline plugin makes it for AI/HS2.)

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Xxx420blazeitxxX

Dec 12, 2019
What happened here? I updated all my sideloader mods using KKY manager and the studio turned into this when I start.

All my maps are gone, including the vanilla ones. I reinstalled the base game and it's no help. Studio neo still cant load any maps.

Edit: Ok so after a few attempts, it seems the map are loading just fine if I am loading it from a scene file. I just can't change map using the option menu. What gives? I guess I'll keep trying disabling/enabling plugins in the mod manager...

Edit: So I figured out the plugin that is fucking up the studio: Suigma (See screenshot)
1596771011914.png

Last edited:

wintersouls735

Jan 28, 2019
Why do some faces such as 2B's and every other character have eye shadows all the way down to their cheeks like the one shown in the screen shot? Did I do something wrong? I installed the hot fix, updated the mods, etc. and i still can't figure it out. Also, I installed the hotfix in the game's base folder but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do. I also included my output log. Screenshot (72).png

Reactions: Narbash

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
random question:
how does HS2 differ from PlayHome?
if I remembered correctly, PH genre is more on forced sex / rape? does it offer official FUTANARI character too?

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Why do some faces such as 2B's and every other character have eye shadows all the way down to their cheeks like the one shown in the screen shot? Did I do something wrong? I installed the hot fix, updated the mods, etc. and i still can't figure it out. Also, I installed the hotfix in the game's base folder but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do. I also included my output log. View attachment 762430
if not mistaken, those were the exclusive roy12 mods.
i believed you can only edit the original character cards but not allowed to make a new one out those presets.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
There's gotta be an easier download, like the entirety in Nopy maybe.
Torrent seems pretty straightforward to me. If by "the entirety in Nopy" you mean a full download, the downloads were split apart i think because of upload limits.

random question:
if I remembered correctly, PH genre is more on forced sex / rape? does it offer official FUTANARI character too?
About the comparison... Correct, PH is the rapey type and HS2 the brothel type.
About futanari... Yep.

Reactions: alex2011

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Torrent seems pretty straightforward to me. If by "the entirety in Nopy" you mean a full download, the downloads were split apart i think because of upload limits.

About futanari... Yep.
wait ? Official futanari support for PlayHome from the devs? or mods/plugins created by fans?
I couldnt find any official /active link for playhome

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why do some faces such as 2B's and every other character have eye shadows all the way down to their cheeks like the one shown in the screen shot? Did I do something wrong? I installed the hot fix, updated the mods, etc. and i still can't figure it out. Also, I installed the hotfix in the game's base folder but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do. I also included my output log. View attachment 762430
That's just the way they are, I think those ones were by Roy12 if I remember correctly.

There's gotta be an easier download, like the entirety in Nopy maybe.
There's the torrent option.

random question:
PH is more about rape, this one has rape, but it isn't exclusively about rape. Also, the models are better and the graphics are upgraded to the same level as AI Shoujo in this.

About futanari... Yep.
HS2 is more like you live in some sort of communal living facility than it is a brothel sim.

wait ? Official futanari support for PlayHome from the devs? or mods/plugins created by fans?
I couldnt find any official /active link for playhome
HS2 has official futa support, but only as the penetator like the last two games, I don't remember futa at all in PH.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes