wintersouls735

Jan 28, 2019
That's just the way they are, I think those ones were by Roy12 if I remember correctly.

There's the torrent option.

PH is more about rape, this one has rape, but it isn't exclusively about rape. Also, the models are better and the graphics are upgraded to the same level as AI Shoujo in this.

HS2 is more like you live in some sort of communal living facility than it is a brothel sim.

HS2 has official futa support, but only as the penetator like the last two games, I don't remember futa at all in PH.
Thanks

Reactions: alex2011

jusless

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, I've been following this thread since the game released, but Illusion only updated the VR program for the playing part. I found VR for studio only on this:

and it's non-official.
Honey Select 1 had a VR function in studio by pressing M,
but it seems not working in this version of studio.
I want to write a mail to ask Illusion about this but I don't know how to write Japanese :(

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Hello, do someone know if the plugin " HS_ShortcutPlugin " (mod with multiple options additions) exist for Honey select 2?
That plugin was a must have on Honey select 1.

cednumb1

Dec 23, 2019
hi tried to play this game in VR but can't walking or turning on with oculus stick controllers.
Starting animation is impossible too,even with mouse scrolling, if someone can help thx.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks im because i am probably going to wait until they complete the full game then get it
The game itself is complete, development at this point is focused on DLC content and possibly a translation for international release like the last two.

really hope this works. id looove to play this game...or watch somebody else playh the game hehe
It does

gandroider

Jul 12, 2020
how can i update kkmanager, i just downloaded the new kkmanager from github but i am unable to updates it
1st.

Just copy and paste the whole thing

2nd. Execute KKmanager.exe and click Look for updates, this is one method to update it manually. Other is IniSettings.exe in your game folder and click update, do the same because use this program to update.

I've just finished downloading the updates, took 5GB though....

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
May be a dumb question but how do you get pictures from scenes created in studio neo, do you need a mod and if so does it exist yet?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes