namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
hey guys need some help .the text and gui in neo is too small ,HS1 had a mod where you could just type into a text file and adjust that ,what can be done in hs2 to achieve that ?

Also what does the boopz plugin do ? some of the older games had a plugin that allowed you to move the girl's boobs or in play home something built into dhh that allowed you to manipulate an in game pose in real time ,wondering if it was something like that and if not where are those cool plugins now ?
Not the best helper on the topic but while i had that initial complain about HS1's StudioNEO when i first used it, i got used to it quickly specially since it being a studio it is actually a good thing in the long run so i personally recommend adapting. You could use the windows magnifier feature (Start Menu > Accessories > Accessibility) as a crutch until you're used to the UI, though. (And avoid tiny resolutions too.)

Also, Boopz? Boop is the plugin that allows boob jiggle when hovering over them. Is this a typo or is it already ported?

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
nope this one is called boopz ,not sure what it does not much info in it's options or at all searching

now i gotta figure out how to animate in neo2 so far i don't get it .how do you attach say hands from 1 char to another ,that mod from hs1 does not seem to be here this time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
No, the opposite. Illusion games typically use normal RAM more than anything and I mean A LOT of normal RAM.
btw, Ive seen mods/png named "HS2 SCENES". what are those exactly? are those new animations that can be use in-game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
btw, Ive seen mods/png named "HS2 SCENES". what are those exactly? are those new animations that can be use in-game?
Those aren't mods, those are animations or static scenes made in the studio. No, they cannot be used in game.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
nope this one is called boopz ,not sure what it does not much info in it's options or at all searching

now i gotta figure out how to animate in neo2 so far i don't get it .how do you attach say hands from 1 char to another ,that mod from hs1 does not seem to be here this time
Just noticed it exists for AIS publicly but not HS2, strangely enough.

These .pngs are loadable in the studio only. Not sure what you might be referring to about the mods, though...

Edit: Ninja'd.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

These .pngs are loadable in the studio only. Not sure what you might be referring to about the mods, though...

Maybe it is still a work in progress and will become public once it is fully ported.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
if only you could import the animations and poses you made in the studio into the game ,that there would add a ton of replay value to the game

the other option is to replicate how the game works in studio...at least the game play ,ya know kinda like those vns made in studio but all it does is replicate the main game with the added benefit of being able to ad your own poses heck more than 2 girls ,just an idea i had for awhile

It was not node constraints i don't remember what it was called ,you could link different parts like hands to shoulders etc. and set the amount of weight for KM ,I had to uninstall my HS because I borked it and since I don't get what happened ,reinstalling all that was not something i wanted to do

Last edited:

SequencePulse

Mar 4, 2020
Guys, can someone explain to me how to change the poor japanese schoolboy of the protagonist for a girl? I'm already tired of hiding it, I want a lesbo.

ertoper

Nov 5, 2018
Guys, can someone explain to me how to change the poor japanese schoolboy of the protagonist for a girl? I'm already tired of hiding it, I want a lesbo.
In the group editing menu where you can choose witch boy you want you have, you have to click on the upper right button. There you can change to the girls section. But as far as I remeber it's only possible with girls where you changed their appearance to futa. And this is possible in the character creation menu.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Not really, most of the content in Play Home is around rape, coercion, and other forms of forced sex while both Honey Select games include that AND non forced content.

You're absolutely right, the games stories are very differents. I guess this is why a game like AI Shoujo found his way on Steam and a wider public. But imagine, the PH sex scenes could perfectly fit in AI Shoujo or HS2, whatever about forced or non forced content. Yeah I know, it's only a dream... :cry:
But one thing I didn't catch, why characters Cards aren't compatibles from HS to HS2 like this one?
bece0890e45ffadfd7a8177f71de01216f647167.png

SequencePulse

Mar 4, 2020
In the group editing menu where you can choose witch boy you want you have, you have to click on the upper right button. There you can change to the girls section. But as far as I remeber it's only possible with girls where you changed their appearance to futa. And this is possible in the character creation menu.
Thanks.
This is very dumb. The yellow-faced can ruin everything. Especially VR
Apparently, only VAM remains for VR.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Maybe it is still a work in progress and will become public once it is fully ported.
I did notice there is an hs2 version in beta on Joan6694's patreon, he probably released it when HS2 wasn't out.

if only you could import the animations and poses you made in the studio into the game ,that there would add a ton of replay value to the game

the other option is to replicate how the game works in studio...at least the game play ,ya know kinda like those vns made in studio but all it does is replicate the main game with the added benefit of being able to ad your own poses heck more than 2 girls ,just an idea i had for awhile

It was not node constraints i don't remember what it was called ,you could link different parts like hands to shoulders etc. and set the amount of weight for KM ,I had to uninstall my HS because I borked it and since I don't get what happened ,reinstalling all that was not something i wanted to do
About the first point, i don't actually disagree.

About the third point... It wasn't NodesConstraints? Darn, it's super weird because it fits the description down to a T... Then again, HS1 mods are all over the place from what i can tell so i don't know further than that.

hi guys this is my patreon link

post request on my patreon for faster reponses or private msg me on f95

"please delete this post if it comes under advertising"
Oh my, these are better than i thought!
But personal suggestion, just in case... Please, for the love of god don't paywall cards.

You're absolutely right, the games stories are very differents. I guess this is why a game like AI Shoujo found his way on Steam and a wider public. But imagine, the PH sex scenes could perfectly fit in AI Shoujo or HS2, whatever about forced or non forced content. Yeah I know, it's only a dream... :cry:
But one thing I didn't catch, why characters Cards aren't compatibles from HS to HS2 like this one?
bece0890e45ffadfd7a8177f71de01216f647167.png
Because HS1 runs on an older engine and has different models than HS2. AIS and HS2 are cross-compatible for that reason.

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
Just a friendly reminder for those that download this and try to run it out of the box! Many of the mods in the torrent (as of 8/4/2020) are out of date. To remedy this, you will need to use the KK Manager which itself is one major version out of date. Just use the link in the KK Manager's help dropdown to get it. Once you install the updated KK Manager, you can just run the program's built in mod updater and that should be enough.

I'm not sure myself, I'm still updating. XD

F94dude

Mar 13, 2019
Just a friendly reminder for those that download this and try to run it out of the box! Many of the mods in the torrent (as of 8/4/2020) are out of date. To remedy this, you will need to use the KK Manager which itself is one major version out of date. Just use the link in the KK Manager's help dropdown to get it. Once you install the updated KK Manager, you can just run the program's built in mod updater and that should be enough.

I'm not sure myself, I'm still updating. XD
i think i updated it yesterday. Are these like 58 GB ?:D

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Ok so i went on a search and found the plugin i mention for HS1 is called advanced IK ,there is also another plugin like node constraints but can't remember the name

Last edited:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018

I found them

btw. how do you make character cards from PIXIV's Jpegs ?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
what does this sideloader modpack do , do i need it ? does it contain all the mods ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I found them

btw. how do you make character cards from PIXIV's Jpegs ?
By hand, JPG isn't a container format like PNG, so it only contains image data and would therefore be unable to contain the personality and other settings.

what does this sideloader modpack do , do i need it ? does it contain all the mods ?
No, the sideloader modpack is a set of mods, mostly maps and scenery objects, for studio only. If you are not using the studio, you don't need it.

i think i updated it yesterday. Are these like 58 GB ?:D
That sounds like the sideloader modpack, which is not what you are looking for.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes