deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
Trying once again, I'm still having trouble entering the game.
Running on Win8.1 64 bit 8GB RAM GTX850M
Had successfully ran the game before updating windows.(But now it's like this, subsequent tries doesn't show the red lines but still couldn't get into it.)
1596260898183.png

Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited:

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Hi! Could someone send me the InitSetting.exe from the Repack? I installed the VR Mod and it replaced it with the japanese one... Thanks!

Also, in Vr, when I try to play the scene after choosing the characters I have a white blue-ish screen and nothing happens... Someone knows what could cause that? A mod?
Check the page following the one where some gentleman shared the working link to download VR, it has a guide telling you to change the name of some stuff, because the VR version is glitching out due to mods being installed

NewYorker1324

May 23, 2020
I like the sex machine and multiple penetration options, but anyone know if there is or are plans for a tentacle sex scene, like there was in the original? I think the first time I downloaded HS it was already a repack that included the tentacle option, so was never sure whether that was in the original from launch, dlc, or a mod. Thanks!

Galichgech

Jun 7, 2017
Hello.
How do I add nyaacho's scenes which uses cubemaps to the game?
It's found .

Alaoquels

Jul 15, 2020
Has anyone got VR to work with Oculus Quest using the Link? When I run in VR, I see a white screen with the background music.
I also have Oculus Quest I solved my problem, I need to turn on steam and add a Honey Select 2vr shortcut and add the launch property (- vrmode "openvr") and everything works fine, only I now have a problem.. I can't start H-scene

Alaoquels

Jul 15, 2020
hi can You upload the link for VR files please i have Oculus Quest too,thx
in initsetting, update the game, there is everything for VR, and then you will need to do the method that is recommended for the VR mode to work, but that it would work 100%, you will need to turn on steam after the operation, add a shortcut to steam (Honey Select 2) and add the property (- vrmode "openvr" ) and run the game in SteamVR using VR

Alaoquels

Jul 15, 2020
The only question I have is, maybe this has already been asked.. I have VR and controllers running in the game, but I can't start H-scene, the sticks and mouse don't respond to filling in the h scale, it shows you need to turn the mouse wheel, but the mouse doesn't work, I was advised to try on the Sticks, but the sticks don't respond, although they work... If someone had such a problem and solved it, please help

cednumb1

Dec 23, 2019
in initsetting, update the game, there is everything for VR, and then you will need to do the method that is recommended for the VR mode to work, but that it would work 100%, you will need to turn on steam after the operation, add a shortcut to steam (Honey Select 2) and add the property (- vrmode "openvr" ) and run the game in SteamVR using VR
Thx a lot

Reactions: Alaoquels

ertoper

Nov 5, 2018
So anyone found a Solution so for the whitescreen bug in vr? Im stuck as soon as I start the h scenes.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes