Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
i didnt try, but i think the "StudioImageEmbed" plugin can do that:

i didn't try editing manifest.xml files but i found this at wiki. also note that it is not advised to do it without previous knowledge. try looking for a ported version of those AI mods in the repack or at discord first.

attached. please scan the file first.

does this happen only when you open this scene or load this exact character? also, are the menus and buttons accessible when this happens?

i got this once but it happened after i loaded an item called i think.. "alien cat" not sure, deleting the item instantly fixed the problem. anyway, try opening another scene you'v made earlier (from before the problem started to happen) and see if the chara or one of the mods shes wearing is not the cause.

fresh install as in you downloaded the all-in-one DX R1 to a new game folder? did you check if the game folder address/path is too long? if yes, try moving it to a drive's root, this should fix the problem. if it's not, then check if the kkmanager can detect the "mods" folder in your game root and if the folder it is looking at is the correct one. open kkmanager>tools>change game install directory.
I managed to solve the problem, I had a dll installed, with any scene or character I could not move the camera.
The dll is this (AIPE) :WeSmart:

Reikoha

Nov 7, 2020
I am new to this and just downloaded the game. Instructions just say extract and play, but what do I do with the two sideloader modpack folders? There are no instructions on where I am supposed to place those. Any help is greatly appreciated!

NathIm

Dec 31, 2018
Hi, when I play the game, I notice that it creates lots of copies of the cards (used or present in the groups) in my recycle bin. Is there an option/solution to fix this problem?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I am new to this and just downloaded the game. Instructions just say extract and play, but what do I do with the two sideloader modpack folders? There are no instructions on where I am supposed to place those. Any help is greatly appreciated!
hi, put them in "game directory/mods (in root)". if you personally download mods from somewhere else put them in "game directory/mods/my mods". plugins are different, they go to "game directory/BepInEx/Plugins", note that some plugins require placing additional files in other folders.

the game it self is modded already and ready to run. you can manage all mods and plugins installed by using the "kkmanager" tool (gamefolder/[UTILITY] KKManager). the sideloader mod pack is a package that contains allot of mods. managed and distributed by the community and this optional pack add to those. it was separated from the repack and named "additional" due to its great size and the mod updater in using kkmanager is too slow and can take several days to download a 50gb+ file.
if you want to learn more about them, check out this wiki:

Hi, when I play the game, I notice that it creates lots of copies of the cards (used or present in the groups) in my recycle bin. Is there an option/solution to fix this problem?
it is done by a plugin called "RemoveToRecycleBin", it moves removed/overwritten cards and scenes to the recycle bin to prevent accidentally losing your work. disable it from the plugin setting by pressing (F1) while in game.

i want the uncensored version, i can get the 1st one but not 2?
what do you mean by the first and second? you can select from the many uncensored versions to any character while in the character maker (on the body tab), and remember you have to save the card as well before using them

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

When I encountered this, I went into KKManager and just disabled the plugin "Remove Cards to Recycle Bin" by ManlyMarco which was a LOT easier than trying to find it in the list of plugins by hitting F1 and trying to find its location. That might prove faster for you as well.

Hope that helps!

YukiaArk

Sep 17, 2020
Hello, i'm new to this one and i have some problem about the GraphicsMod, so i downloaded the R5 ver, before that i actually have the R4.1 but dumb me just realized now there are GraphicsMod from the launcher (well it's already been there since the old version), tried to use it but my custom option didn't apply, it always revert back to the default graphicmod option? So what button or key to apply the option at the GraphicsMod panel? I want to change the postprocess from SMAA to TAA but it always revert back to SMAA. Gonna appreciate all answers and tips for this one, sorry for my bad english

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, i'm new to this one and i have some problem about the GraphicsMod, so i downloaded the R5 ver, before that i actually have the R4.1 but dumb me just realized now there are GraphicsMod from the launcher (well it's already been there since the old version), tried to use it but my custom option didn't apply, it always revert back to the default graphicmod option? So what button or key to apply the option at the GraphicsMod panel? I want to change the postprocess from SMAA to TAA but it always revert back to SMAA. Gonna appreciate all answers and tips for this one, sorry for my bad english
u can save your own presets from the graphic mod's menu, no? or did u mean to make that preset as the default?

lycantant

Nov 9, 2020
This pack is meant for early adaptors, if you want a stable experience, wait for R2!
I already have HS2 Libido R5 Final. Can I update to this DX version or to the R2 version when it's released?
Thanks

Just to clarify a bit DX is an expansion, but if you're running a BetterRepack distribution there's no plan to release an updater to go from R5 -> DX. In that sense, DX will be a full download, so you'll be installing the whole game. From the BetterRepack Discord:
Ahh, my bad. Sorry

Last edited:

Unknown950

May 16, 2019
Quick question, the presets like Tina, Kasuma etc. They always bug out if i load them, to fix this i would have to wait for a hotfix or is there any other way for me to fix it?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Quick question, the presets like Tina, Kasuma etc. They always bug out if i load them, to fix this i would have to wait for a hotfix or is there any other way for me to fix it?
no you have to load the whole card to be able to use these face types, mackup, hair ..etc. because the creator of these cards used his own custom mods to created these characters. so load one first then do your edits over as desired.

they are located in userdata>chara>female>modpack
1604914312905.png

Reactions: Unknown950

C4Henry

Nov 1, 2019
Hello folks. I just encountered a bug (maybe). The game appears a blank screen after an event has ended (cannot back to lobby). How can I fix it?
Nothing is changed, and I just extracted the zip file (R5).

For solution, I've delete the following DLL file also, still problem exists.
ib_burst_generated.dll from HoneySelect2_Data/Plugins and StudioNEOV2_Data/Plugins

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hun hunter

YukiaArk

Sep 17, 2020
u can save your own presets from the graphic mod's menu, no? or did u mean to make that preset as the default?
Whoa, thanks dude, i just know it if i must save the preset first before applying the graphics mod, and yeah at first i just want to make my custom preset as default graphicsmod, thanks for the answer really appreciate it

• Haha
Reactions: hun hunter

cheecheetah

Feb 9, 2019
I have encountered some small weird bug today with HS2DX R1
I have loaded Tina card and started from there. After saving changes and loading character her lips and eye shadows are not applied as per my customization but reverted to default ones, I think. Reapplying cheeks will fix both eye shadow, lips and mole.
Anyone knows is this can be fixed?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have encountered some small weird bug today with HS2DX R1
I have loaded Tina card and started from there. After saving changes and loading character her lips and eye shadows are not applied as per my customization but reverted to default ones, I think. Reapplying cheeks will fix both eye shadow, lips and mole.
Anyone knows is this can be fixed?
i think roy has used one of the material editor's/overlay textures to replace the original one with his makeups (not sure which) but this is a common thing to happen. so even any edited data using the material editor or the body/clothes overlay will revert to their original states when switched to other kinds and wont load back unless you load a saved card with those edits. or, extract those textures when loaded then apply them manually by editor again, its just how those plugin work ^^.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 879372

This pack is meant for early adaptors, if you want a stable experience, wait for R2!

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1 // 30.10.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

[B]Updated in release 1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied BetterRepack HS2 R5 FINAL
- Replaced base game files with uncompressed variants
- Applied HoneySelect 2 Libido DX
- Applied HS2DX Preorder (honey2dx_yoyaku)
- Applied Official Update (honey2dx_01_plus_1030T7gf)
- Applied SpockBauru's HS2 DX Translations Alpha
- Updated HS2_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4.3

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 879375

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 879376

im confused..
is it possible for me to update from R5 to dx1?

hopefully a new patch liek r5 to dx update

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
im confused..
is it possible for me to update from R5 to dx1?

hopefully a new patch liek r5 to dx update
As he said in the comment you quoted:
IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

It might cause problems if you overwrite and break your saves etc.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes