Jan 6, 2018
There is, but I can''t remember the name of the plugin. It basically unlocked everything for every room regardless of the state the girl was in. I will try to search some more, not sure if it was in discord or somewhere else.
Also, is there a port for the pregnant mod that was in AI shoujo? Having trouble finding it.
bump on anyone that knows this?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Enjoyment followed by Favor, it is then...

I'll be honest, realized that I could easy cheat with F12 with the add-on.. (has the button to "all achievements unlocked". But I am not a very bright man at times and didn't want to use it after getting stubborn.) I wanted to have it happen "organically".. or at least give it a friendly assist? Sadly it has been a long time. (maybe far to long?) it has the C# REPL console.. I know that S/CheckShowerMasturbation is a static method and there is a S/EndShowerMasturbation.. I also know that the getHash is the living object in memory of the entire class of the girl in that space at that time and certain statics and methods can not be applied.

So standing outside of shower room is there any methods to trigger a "startShowerMasturbation"? I'm still working on understanding how the game world is constructed.
The higher the state, the more likely the incident is to occur, hedonist has the highest chance for the ensuing reaction to be positive, followed by love.

Reactions: lure_Kin

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 887454 since updating to R5,the cheat tool plugin broke, the window is really small and cant be used
No idea why the window shrunk, works for me on both R5 and DX. But if you're just looking to change your characters' stats/states there is a workaround. You can use the FemaleParameterInfo plugin - it adds a window with sliders when you select a character in the lobby. IMHO it's quicker/easier than cheat tools for simple tweaks. Here's the wiki entry on it (from ):

18. FemaleParameterInfo: An simple cheater designed for simplicity. It adds a box with the selected girl stats in the Lobby.

Reactions: andrei2020

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I wonder, just how there is no thread yet for Studio creations (or I did not find it yet). I'm getting use to fixed positions and I must say the possibilities are infinite :
335.png
110.png

Reactions: hun hunter

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
I already have Honey Select 2 and I update it using KKManager so where can I download the DX DLC only?
theres no r5 to dx pack but you can do it manually first download the torrent with 5.9gb " " then install update " " if you have white screen in h scene remove x unity translator and resource redirector and download the updated ones and the v1 of eng translation, but still proceed at your own risk cause some plugins needs to update to work on dx

Reactions: allnightmask

hovicob

Nov 5, 2020
i download r3 version n sideloader mod pack, n now when i update the game to r5 n i copy paste the sideloader mod to the game i get the black skin on the character n the sideloader content not detect in the studio. is the sideloader not compatible to the new update r5 n i have to download sideloader for r4 or what?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
I wouldn't want to waste my time download that much to discover it was the other one, in both cases. You could just tell him,
No.. Because we don't spoon feed. And the person should be able to document and explain their misunderstanding and steps.

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4493237

Perhaps you can decode this "speak"... Does this look literate to you?
Tell me sincerely that you are unable to download the .torrent file and identify what componets are core and what are add-on for studio. All I got from that post was "gimme, gimme, I don't want to read."

Why bother writing it at all?
because your replies didn't answer that question either. and they could very easily lurk more and read. For every person that has posted "Is dis DLCs?", "Is dis uncensored patch?", "Why no work? winrar." "What do with 7z?" "How come no make it easy? I don't understand." and yet we tolerate people and try to help. especially when they make an attempt. If they don't... WHY BOTHER HELPING SOMEONE NO WILLING TO HELP THEMSELVES FIRST?

and two posts before yours. someone asks "So this is like Holiday Island? But on steroids since game is like 77gb"

So why don't you reply and help them or tell them to search the thread. Anyone spending 5 to 10 minutes skimming this already understand that this is repack with all the goodies and what software to use and that the core is closer to 20-35 gb and not the 77 due to studio and other maps / mods and plugins.

Why bother at all writing and responding? Because some people still can read... like normal humans.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
i download r3 version n sideloader mod pack, n now when i update the game to r5 n i copy paste the sideloader mod to the game i get the black skin on the character n the sideloader content not detect in the studio. is the sideloader not compatible to the new update r5 n i have to download sideloader for r4 or what?
Yee

should have redownloaded the R5 but you took the shortcut to busted. now only userdata is salvageable. R3 needed the R3 hotfix, then needed the R4 Update then needed the R4.1 hotfix then needed the R5 then needed the R5.1 hotfix final.. you skipped a ton of steps by not reading.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes