Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
HS2-DX English Translations v1

English Fan Translation for both Honey Select 2 and also for the expansion DX

Finally, an official fan translation release! This is a community package maintained by GitHub's HS2-Translation project and #translation channel in . Everyone can contribute :D

INSTALLATION:
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!!!
1) Update HS2_TextResourceRedirector.v1.4.3.1.zip (without it translations in VIP lobby will be wrong):
2) Delete the "en" folder in BepInEx\Translation\en (otherwise old translation will conflict with the new one).
3) Download the translations bellow (HS2-DX_English_Translations_v1.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) and overwrite:
DOWNLAOD LINK:

Recommended plugins:
4) HS2_TranslationHelper.v1.0.zip (Translate japanese card names in the right way, instead of thigs like "Karen Avocado"):
5) TranslationHelper Names Small (most common jap names from Illusion Uploader RIP):

About this package:
This package is a mix of human and machine translations. Text that don’t have human translations such as subtitles were translated using Google Translator and some bugs were addressed manually. Don't expect quality from machine translations.

Currently only 9,7% of all text are human translated so please contribute! To help increase this number access and read the instructions.
Coordinate with other translators on the #translation channel to learn more.

CHANGELOG
v1: Initial release

CONTRIBUTORS: GeBo, SpockBauru, IchigoNight, dingilizweand, M-5421, ManlyMarco, MessyMessiDown2 and more!

If installed correctly, the services screen in the new VIP Lobby should be translated like this:
View attachment 886201
"Tentacles service"

006c259106d5d1beabae3f6364a332c9.jpg

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
my antivirus say the hotfix is a trojan named Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl
how else do you think we can hijack all of your sexy cards you'v been working on?
joking :p it is a common alert. probably because the extractor/installer used to package the files has no known digital signature.

Hello.I have a question about clothes breaking too easily.Some time ago I downloaded a Tifa (FF7) model and her outfit.The model had small breasts, so I tried to enhance them, but the top she was wearing kinda broke immediately with holes all around the area.It's like every time I download some clothing the author design it for small breasts only.Even Illusion dresses break easily in the region under the breasts when I add bounciness (so they don't float like it it was plastic surgery tits).It's annoying, I tried every options in the material editor area but nothing helps.Is it just impossible to fix the issue?I gave up the game weeks ago because of it, but with the new expansion I'm tempted to try again.
hard to tell but it is less likely for clothes to clip with body parts these days comparing to the way it was in previous older games unless the edits are too extreme and/or the clothing is made for a specific goal as you said. i know that you don't have the game any more but try out the new version, other clothes or similar clothes as replacement for the broken parts (edit the textures if you must) and please provide screenshots, character edit value or even the cards been used (both original and edit) so we can try and help you.

Hey all,

I know it's another "low fps" post but its kinda weird. It was on R5 release and same on DX R1.
I get around 100 fps everywhere but H-scenes. They, for some reason, get locked to 30 fps. Anyone know solution? Making game low resolution with low quality and DHH disabled makes no difference. Could be there some hidden fps lock? I mean the one in Plugin settings is set to "-1" (or "144", makes no difference).
Any help is deeply appreciated.

Specs: 3900x, 1080ti, 32gb ram 3600mhz
i am not sure i can help much and doesn't look like specs problem, i tried a H-scene in main game on DX the otherday, the fps dropped a little but it didnt get to 30, my machine has lower specs cpu and ram wise but the gpu is more modern with 8gb vm (no DHH btw). lighting, fog, antialias, shadows and character customization plays a apart but still this can be caused by other reasons like: a vga driver, cpu heat problems, other system process and setting such as antivirus or even the system clock is set to a wrong timezone (it has been reported earlier that is can case extreme fps drop in game) also don't forget that our game is heavily modded by allot of parties and HS2 alone is not well optimized anyway.
i know it is a long process but the best thing to do is: load 2 simple boy and girl characters (the stock) in a H-scene, turn off/disable all potential graphical settings or plugins that may cause the drop and see it the problem is still there then turn it back on one by one. if nothing changed then at least you will know it is something else.

HS2-DX English Translations v1

English Fan Translation for both Honey Select 2 and also for the expansion DX

Finally, an official fan translation release! This is a community package maintained by GitHub's HS2-Translation project and #translation channel in . Everyone can contribute :D

INSTALLATION:
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!!!
1) Update HS2_TextResourceRedirector.v1.4.3.1.zip (without it translations in VIP lobby will be wrong):
2) Delete the "en" folder in BepInEx\Translation\en (otherwise old translation will conflict with the new one).
3) Download the translations bellow (HS2-DX_English_Translations_v1.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) and overwrite:
DOWNLAOD LINK:

Recommended plugins:
4) HS2_TranslationHelper.v1.0.zip (Translate japanese card names in the right way, instead of thigs like "Karen Avocado"):
5) TranslationHelper Names Small (most common jap names from Illusion Uploader RIP):

About this package:
This package is a mix of human and machine translations. Text that don’t have human translations such as subtitles were translated using Google Translator and some bugs were addressed manually. Don't expect quality from machine translations.

Currently only 9,7% of all text are human translated so please contribute! To help increase this number access and read the instructions.
Coordinate with other translators on the #translation channel to learn more.

CHANGELOG
v1: Initial release

CONTRIBUTORS: GeBo, SpockBauru, IchigoNight, dingilizweand, M-5421, ManlyMarco, MessyMessiDown2 and more!

If installed correctly, the services screen in the new VIP Lobby should be translated like this:
View attachment 886201
thanks to you and for all the people who participated in the community translation project. looking forward to using this one instead.

Hi. Can someone share Hooh list file from cock mod? official link is down
it should be included with the repack or on hooh's patreon/mega. here are some links:
patreon post:
.dll download link on hooh's mega:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
what is themodpack contain? sideloader and screwthis noice, the modpack itself have more size than the base game

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Hedonist, Love
Enjoyment followed by Favor, it is then...

I'll be honest, realized that I could easy cheat with F12 with the add-on.. (has the button to "all achievements unlocked". But I am not a very bright man at times and didn't want to use it after getting stubborn.) I wanted to have it happen "organically".. or at least give it a friendly assist? Sadly it has been a long time. (maybe far to long?) it has the C# REPL console.. I know that S/CheckShowerMasturbation is a static method and there is a S/EndShowerMasturbation.. I also know that the getHash is the living object in memory of the entire class of the girl in that space at that time and certain statics and methods can not be applied.

So standing outside of shower room is there any methods to trigger a "startShowerMasturbation"? I'm still working on understanding how the game world is constructed.

There are terms inside the console that I think are still untranslated or are re-loan-worded from japanese back to english. "Plaes no haet" I did a TON of read Re:zero translated this was last touch at Oct 17 2020..

man.. this IS a great story. In my opinion and this age.. I lost 4 nights of sleep reading everything after WATCHING the first witches tea party.

Honestly, I'm afraid to even ask. I know how to syntax things properly but the grammar and calls never really stuck to me the closest thing I got to an education was working on a 10 year old legacy app in .js that did SJAX (ajax wasn't even invented yet) while managing a half dead middle-ware server environment.

I should probably make a mess with Unity and abuse the forums with questions about *ahem* making a wrestling game / 3d fighter game and beach volleyball. then perhaps get interested on the back end of debugging/injection processes/mods. maybe.. if I don't happen to find a girlfriend to make a life with...

(personally the amount of mods/positions/animations created in skyrim/the sims 4 is staggering huge, as to why people aren't interested in sharing or porting over what has been created makes little sense to me. I VERY much remember sites that use to have really good code examples in a synonym style format like "how to hello world", "how to get a website page and scrape data", "how to clone the state (serialize) an in-memory object." "how to convert one file format to be compatible with another" with neat listings of perl, python, C+, ruby.)

Xentax seems like a decent forum for tools and knowledge on steps for yoinking/extraction but.. creating, making, integrating requires? People wiser then me. and willing to explain it. ;)

Thank you for your response. Sir! *crisp salute*

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
welcome to studio :D
I am revisiting it.. first. it's nice that people are trying? however some of these scenes have more then 8 characters and animations and I'm puzzled as to why not just kick out a new scene? instead of overloading it with hidden the characters and stock animations.

second? Is there a English translated version of the manual that is listed include from the initSettings screen?

I don't feel comfortable feeding the google translation engine ALL my calls of depravity.. After the great pivix purge the two characters I still remember as "important" is "百合", we can't count "レズビアン" because that is bastardization. "レズ" is slang.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Can someone please help me with this mod? I've downloaded it and searched for tutors about it but, I have not found anything, there was a video but it was very old... How can I install this? (I've searched at ScrewThisNoise Patreon too but I haven't found anything about this one..)
download.png

• Hey there
Reactions: lure_Kin

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Can someone please help me with this mod?
Not to harp on the question.. but DX BR R1? or Regular updated BR 5.0.1?

Oh Welcome to the ANIMATORS CLUB! We are very much hoping for you to help everyone CREATE ANIMATIONS RIGHT? You aren't fixated on LIGHTING and STATIC POSES we hope. because there are plenty of tools to create LIFELESS IMAGES.

Sorry.. In an attempt to help? The version matters AND is the CAVEAT.. as in There currently mods we haven't tested fully to work properly in DX.. So R5.0.1 can be considered more stable..
I can message or include directory structures in this.. but.. they are pretty much the same.. HOWEVER load order matters. AND that might be independent of naming conventions.

Using KKManager 0.14.44 in my R5 build here are some STUDIO EXPLICT locations that are needed to be in that place.

If you are R5.0.1 well we could have said exactly where.
However with DX R1 it's still very much a bug hunt. Fact is we don't have an official 100% game unlock included. Means there has been additions to core game play. Meaning there more to discover.

Plugins are not really mods as they are full featured tech.png

Mods themselves? you should be able to drop them into the folder..

Mods Dir1.png Mods Dir2.png

but don't expect them to work perfectly on the new version. (new version is DX)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Not to harp on the question.. but DX BR R1? or Regular updated BR 5.0.1?

Oh Welcome to the ANIMATORS CLUB! We are very much hoping for you to help everyone CREATE ANIMATIONS RIGHT? You aren't fixated on LIGHTING and STATIC POSES we hope. because there are plenty of tools to create LIFELESS IMAGES.

Sorry.. In an attempt to help? The version matters AND is the CAVEAT.. as in There currently mods we haven't tested fully to work properly in DX.. So R5.0.1 can be considered more stable..
I can message or include directory structures in this.. but.. they are pretty much the same.. HOWEVER load order matters. AND that might be independent of naming conventions.

Using KKManager 0.14.44 in my R5 build here are some STUDIO EXPLICT locations that are needed to be in that place.

If you are R5.0.1 well we could have said exactly where.
However with DX R1 it's still very much a bug hunt. Fact is we don't have an official 100% game unlock included. Means there has been additions to core game play. Meaning there more to discover.

View attachment 886933

Mods themselves? you should be able to drop them into the folder..

View attachment 886911 View attachment 886912

but don't expect them to work perfectly on the new version. (new version is DX)
Holy God... I understood nothing at all!! But let me guess just by those seconds pictures... I need to copy them > go to honey select folder > mods > put them there and now it's working? Or there's something more to do?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Holy God... I understood nothing at all!!
Quit using the translator.. Or be more keen and savvy if that is an issue. Don't know what to explain further.

If it's those ONLY two folders you used and showed? YEAH..
(and remember! it MIGHT BREAK! depending on version!)

If you find anything else? read more, if the pictures are not helping.

Dare I say.. Lurkin Moar in forums is always a wise thing to do.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Quit using the translator.. Or be more keen and savvy if that is an issue. Don't know what to explain further.

If it's those ONLY two folders you used and showed? YEAH..
(and remember! it MIGHT BREAK! depending on version!)

If you find anything else? read more, if the pictures are not helping.

Dare I say.. Lurkin Moar in forums is always a wise thing to do.
Maybe if I had used the translator it would be way too clear!! That was without xD Btw thank you very much, helped a lot, and worked! John Wick always at work.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I have two problems with the new version.
1. MC penis "pierce through" girls body
2. Girls have a problem with their breasts...
bug 3.png

Can anyone share a good looking adult male card? I deleted mine together with the previous version ....

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes