Narbash

Oct 9, 2020
Why do some faces such as 2B's and every other character have eye shadows all the way down to their cheeks like the one shown in the screen shot? Did I do something wrong? I installed the hot fix, updated the mods, etc. and i still can't figure it out. Also, I installed the hotfix in the game's base folder but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do. I also included my output log. View attachment 762430
same issue for me as well any fix so far for you

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Why has no one mentioned character switcher not working in R5 ? Am i the only one with that problem?
a couple of users have reported the same thing and have the same problem that you have. i don't use the main game much but it may be conflicting with something else. also check if the plugin is outdated or not, if it is at latest then probably it is a bug and the creator will get it fixed in a future update due to reports.

About this : how can I lock the position from FK to IK ? Because positions changes when I switch 'body' from IT to FK even with the option 'FK&IK' enabled (for example, if I want the penis in some direction or shape and I still want to move the reste of the body freely).
sadly you cant, specifically for the penis. it is one of the parts that only has FK node controllers and it doesn't have a separated controller while using the (FK & IK) mode like neck, hair, fingers and skirt do (don't know why), it can only be rotated while on FK mode. but for any other FK part such as spine 1 or 2 for an example, you do it by selecting FK menu>edit what u want while in fk, then press on "copy to IK" function, then turn the FK off then get back to (FK & IK) mode and enable body controller ON.

however, a work around is available using studio items as a penis instead and control it independently. i wanted to write a guide on how to use these but i don't have much time right now and there will be too many details. hopefully soon.

same issue for me as well any fix so far for you
these face skins/types where made specifically for the creator's cards, as roy's characters use a different faces and it will not match the other ones, to be able to load it correctly you have to load the character card itself then edit all what you want.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
a couple of users have reported the same thing and have the same problem that you have. i don't use the main game much but it may be conflicting with something else. also check if the plugin is outdated or not, if it is at latest then probably it is a bug and the creator will get it fixed in a future update due to reports.

sadly you cant, specifically for the penis. it is one of the parts that only has FK node controllers and it doesn't have a separated controller while using the (FK & IK) mode like neck, hair, fingers and skirt do (don't know why), it can only be rotated while on FK mode. but for any other FK part such as spine 1 or 2 for an example, you do it by selecting FK menu>edit what u want while in fk, then press on "copy to IK" function, then turn the FK off then get back to (FK & IK) mode and enable body controller ON.

however, a work around is available using studio items as a penis instead and control it independently. i wanted to write a guide on how to use these but i don't have much time right now and there will be too many details. hopefully soon.

these face skins/types where made specifically for the creator's cards, as roy's characters use a different faces and it will not match the other ones, to be able to load it correctly you have to load the character card itself then edit all what you want.
Thank you for the info, maybe I'll use genitals as items for the future. ;)

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
No, but you can use the cheat tools to set the state disregarding gameplay.
There is, but I can''t remember the name of the plugin. It basically unlocked everything for every room regardless of the state the girl was in. I will try to search some more, not sure if it was in discord or somewhere else.
Also, is there a port for the pregnant mod that was in AI shoujo? Having trouble finding it.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
There's a hotfix for that...

Can also find the hotfix on STN's site if you go to the HS2 section:
my antivirus say the hotfix is a trojan named Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
Hello.I have a question about clothes breaking too easily.Some time ago I downloaded a Tifa (FF7) model and her outfit.The model had small breasts, so I tried to enhance them, but the top she was wearing kinda broke immediately with holes all around the area.It's like every time I download some clothing the author design it for small breasts only.Even Illusion dresses break easily in the region under the breasts when I add bounciness (so they don't float like it it was plastic surgery tits).It's annoying, I tried every options in the material editor area but nothing helps.Is it just impossible to fix the issue?I gave up the game weeks ago because of it, but with the new expansion I'm tempted to try again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello.I have a question about clothes breaking too easily.Some time ago I downloaded a Tifa (FF7) model and her outfit.The model had small breasts, so I tried to enhance them, but the top she was wearing kinda broke immediately with holes all around the area.It's like every time I download some clothing the author design it for small breasts only.Even Illusion dresses break easily in the region under the breasts when I add bounciness (so they don't float like it it was plastic surgery tits).It's annoying, I tried every options in the material editor area but nothing helps.Is it just impossible to fix the issue?I gave up the game weeks ago because of it, but with the new expansion I'm tempted to try again.
I've never had this problem. Maybe try undressing the model completely first in the Character Creation area, then when the character is the way that you want them, reapply the clothing to them... that is the only thing I can think of.

cheecheetah

Feb 9, 2019
Hey all,

I know it's another "low fps" post but its kinda weird. It was on R5 release and same on DX R1.
I get around 100 fps everywhere but H-scenes. They, for some reason, get locked to 30 fps. Anyone know solution? Making game low resolution with low quality and DHH disabled makes no difference. Could be there some hidden fps lock? I mean the one in Plugin settings is set to "-1" (or "144", makes no difference).
Any help is deeply appreciated.

Specs: 3900x, 1080ti, 32gb ram 3600mhz

Reactions: NYXu

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
HS2-DX English Translations v1

English Fan Translation for both Honey Select 2 and also for the expansion DX

Finally, an official fan translation release! This is a community package maintained by GitHub's HS2-Translation project and #translation channel in . Everyone can contribute :D

INSTALLATION:
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS!!!
1) Update HS2_TextResourceRedirector.v1.4.3.1.zip (without it translations in VIP lobby will be wrong):
2) Delete the "en" folder in BepInEx\Translation\en (otherwise old translation will conflict with the new one).
3) Download the translations bellow (HS2-DX_English_Translations_v1.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) and overwrite:
DOWNLAOD LINK:

Recommended plugins:
4) HS2_TranslationHelper.v1.0.zip (Translate japanese card names in the right way, instead of thigs like "Karen Avocado"):
5) TranslationHelper Names Small (most common jap names from Illusion Uploader RIP):

About this package:
This package is a mix of human and machine translations. Text that don’t have human translations such as subtitles were translated using Google Translator and some bugs were addressed manually. Don't expect quality from machine translations.

Currently only 9,7% of all text are human translated so please contribute! To help increase this number access and read the instructions.
Coordinate with other translators on the #translation channel to learn more.

CHANGELOG
v1: Initial release

CONTRIBUTORS: GeBo, SpockBauru, IchigoNight, dingilizweand, M-5421, ManlyMarco, MessyMessiDown2 and more!

If installed correctly, the services screen in the new VIP Lobby should be translated like this:
Vip Room.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes