Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there an unlock for all H animations regardless of state and regardless of map? Especially with the new ones. I had it in the R4, but I'm not sure if it was included in the base or If I got it from somewhere else.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Is there an unlock for all H animations regardless of state and regardless of map? Especially with the new ones. I had it in the R4, but I'm not sure if it was included in the base or If I got it from somewhere else.
I remember that one, was known as HposUnlockV3, it's outdated however, was never updated and is now lost.
I really need a mod like that again, made sleep events less linear as well.

Dec 18, 2018
I am using ScrewThisNoise's HS 2 Libido DX version, the newest version and i wonder why i can not open these scene!! Please help me! Thank you!!! (And also what is the different between this version and normal version with the DX tag).

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Is there any threads to discuss and learn how to use the studio tool ? My gosh the possiblities are infinite but it's kind of hard to master it. First scene I've did in approx. 30 min :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, oversized genitals I know...
The positioning is quite clunky, I'd like to know how to link for example animations between characters.
welcome to studio :D

i am not sure that we have one here but the internet is full of tutorials as studio new has been out for a while now. you can also ask if you cant find what you are looking for.

to link two animations you will have to assign 2 synced animations for each character (the boy and girl animations). to do that select each character and click on anim> then activate the animation from the "animation" menu. or you can select both characters while holding (control) from the workspace then do the same with thing as before and it should load both synced ends of an animation. one of the plugins installed in the repack does that i think. then use the FK,IK or FK/IK to adjust whatever.

to connect an object or a character bone node to anything else you can use the "nodeconstraints" plugin (control+N). more advanced.

i advice you to start editing poses with FK/IK, learn how to navigate, load objects, build a studio scene and finalizing the overall look and lighting at first then move to more advanced things later.

try this but never sure
trepliev1.0 jacksmafia
the creator of this repack mentioned that most likely there wont be. the whole better repack is packaged in a way that main plugins and architecture can work correctly with sideloader mods, also what screwthisnoise added for the repack itself. the link you provided and source is just a vanilla DX expansion from illusion (not modded like the one we are using), it would work if your game folder is in it's original state, using this or attempting to upgrade the libido to dx on your own will probably cause problems and conflicts and will break your game. safest thing to do is to get a clean dx repack (all in one 20gb) even if downloading the whole game may sound horrible for some people wit slower internet, it will contain all the up to date plugins and mods you need, the guy is doing a great job.

if you already have the latest plugins and all the mods and plugins on R5 and starting fresh is what's bothering you, u still can move those to dx along with all personalized plugin data, settings and chara/studio scenes if you know what to do. if not, ask for help here i will be happy to assist, just keep in mind to take back ups before overwriting/removing any thing from the new DX game folder.

Hi,

my game crashes if i Start a H scene or if i load a model in Studio.
Menu is working fine. If i click play i get a white loading screen for 7 sec. then the Music stops and after another 5 sec the Window closes.

I tried R3, R4, R5 and R5.0.1
I downloaded multiple Versions.
PC is max requirements.
too many people having this same issue, i start to think if it has something to do with covid-19 ^^. sadly i only know one person reported a fix and all i can do is keep linking to their post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-discussion-thread.47630/page-78#post-4418201
do not delete the files, just cut to another location as a backup instead. i hope it will help

is this concerned game?
i am not sure what did you mean but it may become a concern if your wife caught you :LOL:.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am using ScrewThisNoise's HS 2 Libido DX version, the newest version and i wonder why i can not open these scene!! Please help me! Thank you!!! (And also what is the different between this version and normal version with the DX tag).
Likely because you haven't romanced that character yet (or had sex with her)... You need to have a relationship with a character (or sex) before you can take them to a Modded Location... also need to be sure that the character isn't somewhere else first. When you click the girl you want to take, look at her stats on the right side of the screen, if it says she is sleeping/showering or using the toilet, you can't take her anywhere till she finishes that activity as well.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: darkinalter0206

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
welcome to studio :D

i am not sure that we have one here but the internet is full of tutorials as studio new has been out for a while now. you can also ask if you cant find what you are looking for.

to link two animations you will have to assign 2 synced animations for each character (the boy and girl animations). to do that select each character and click on anim> then activate the animation from the "animation" menu. or you can select both characters while holding (control) from the workspace then do the same with thing as before and it should load both synced ends of an animation. one of the plugins installed in the repack does that i think. then use the FK,IK or FK/IK to adjust whatever.

to connect an object or a character bone node to anything else you can use the "nodeconstraints" plugin (control+N). more advanced.

i advice you to start editing poses with FK/IK, learn how to navigate, load objects, build a studio scene and finalizing the overall look and lighting at first then move to more advanced things later.

trepliev1.0 jacksmafia
the creator of this repack mentioned that most likely there wont be. the whole better repack is packaged in a way that main plugins and architecture can work correctly with sideloader mods, also what screwthisnoise added for the repack itself. the link you provided and source is just a vanilla DX expansion from illusion (not modded like the one we are using), it would work if your game folder is in it's original state, using this or attempting to upgrade the libido to dx on your own will probably cause problems and conflicts and will break your game. safest thing to do is to get a clean dx repack (all in one 20gb) even if downloading the whole game may sound horrible for some people wit slower internet, it will contain all the up to date plugins and mods you need, the guy is doing a great job.

if you already have the latest plugins and all the mods and plugins on R5 and starting fresh is what's bothering you, u still can move those to dx along with all personalized plugin data, settings and chara/studio scenes if you know what to do. if not, ask for help here i will be happy to assist, just keep in mind to take back ups before overwriting/removing any thing from the new DX game folder.

too many people having this same issue, i start to think if it has something to do with covid-19 ^^. sadly i only know one person reported a fix and all i can do is keep linking to their post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-discussion-thread.47630/page-78#post-4418201
do not delete the files, just cut to another location as a backup instead. i hope it will help

i am not sure what did you mean but it may become a concern if your wife caught you :LOL:.
Thank you, I'll try this with the plugin and try to mix up FK/IK. ;)

jackbau3r

Mar 30, 2019
CharaSwitcher stopped working since R4.0. If used on game, the animation stops and controls wont work. Anyone else experiencing this and any fixes (except going back to earlier release)? I tried earlier version of HS2_HCharaSwitcher.dll but it didn't fix the issue so i'm assuming something else in the release broke this.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Maxed state, which Fur and Sitri tell you you need before you even can enter the new wing.

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
DX is running nicely. Only 1 unlock remain. Catching them playing by themselves. I don't know what personality type would be best for it.

Reactions: hun hunter

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Damn Studio is really catchy, can't wait to fully discover it... :love:
Hand positioning are really tricky... Can't figure how to move the hair so it won't clip. o_O

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
latest version R5 24gb latest or R4 52gb latest>? i'm confused><
latest repck version is (DX R1), (R1 - R5) are for the previous repack before DX, so starting with DX it will be called (DX RX).
dl post: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4458817

Is there any way to increase the breast bounce during sex? I've already tried the optional mods to change boob jiggle, but the breasts bounce still seems really muted during sex. I really want to see those suckers flop around.
you can alter boobs/booty bouncing via the "HS2 BoobSettings" plugin if you have it installed. if not go to (game folder\[OPTIONAL] Mods) and then put the .dll in (game folder\BepInEx\plugins). there is also the "jiggle" plugin which allows you to change the values during the h-scene when on plugin settings (F1). also available in the optional mods folder.

also size of bust, softness and weight must be set correctly on chara make>body>breasts. then after installing the plugin, scroll down until u reach "override breast physics" and turn it on to access the sliders, keep the gravity settings unchecked for now unless you want the boobs to be directed to a certain direction using gravity (it is really a studio thing where u create a copy of the same character with different settings for each pose).
here, i made an example for the boobsetting value for loose bouncing
1604361904149.png

NOTE: if you also have the "pushupbra" plugin installed, it will help you fix how the boobs look while clothed, useful to remove the saggy looking boobs if softness values are too high on breasts settings.

Damn Studio is really catchy, can't wait to fully discover it... :love:
Hand positioning are really tricky... Can't figure how to move the hair so it won't clip. o_O
later when you start using node constraints, you will be able to attach a certain bone node to another, ex. hand to boobs. however, it will require a good knowledge with both chara IK and FK node/bone names otherwise you will be lost and wont know which bone should be connected to what. that is why it is better to get familiar with all that while working on poses for now.
if the hair is clipping so much the values and angle may be set to an extreme point on maker, you can fix this with HS2PE advanced colliders and active bones, also node constraints but again you need to know the bone hierarchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNDFHJeje

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
you can alter boobs/booty bouncing via the "HS2 BoobSettings" plugin if you have it installed. if not go to (game folder\[OPTIONAL] Mods) and then put the .dll in (game folder\BepInEx\plugins). there is also the "jiggle" plugin which allows you to change the values during the h-scene when on plugin settings (F1). also available in the optional mods folder.

also size of bust, softness and weight must be set correctly on chara make>body>breasts. then after installing the plugin, scroll down until u reach "override breast physics" and turn it on to access the sliders, keep the gravity settings unchecked for now unless you want the boobs to be directed to a certain direction using gravity (it is really a studio thing where u create a copy of the same character with different settings for each pose).
here, i made an example for the boobsetting value for loose bouncing

NOTE: if you also have the "pushupbra" plugin installed, it will help you fix how the boobs look while clothed, useful to remove the saggy looking boobs if softness values are too high on breasts settings.
I have already tried that mod. It conflicts with the pushup bra mod and even the most extreme settings were not enough for me. The breasts bounce fine during character creation, but there is still barely any bounce during SEX ANIMATIONS.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have already tried that mod. It conflicts with the pushup bra mod and even the most extreme settings were not enough for me. The breasts bounce fine during character creation, but there is still barely any bounce during SEX ANIMATIONS.
first try the character card i made and let me know if there is still no bouncing. it was tested in h-scene as well. i also had pushup plugin active on that card and it will not effect any boob bounce as long as the character is unclothed or at least on half state.

jacksmafia

Jul 11, 2020
[B said:
trepliev1.0 jacksmafia [/B]

i get what you say but does this mean that i don't have to download the extra 50 gigs which is the sideloader modpack can i move the modpack from the previous HS 2 ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes