[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance171

Jun 3, 2017
thanks for sharing, but can you provide more info please? cpu model and detail, may help with the same problem.
AMD Phenom II x4 965
Apparently its some sort of instruction not supported by older CPUs, especially ones from AMD, meant to improve loading times or something. Personally i have no issues whatsoever after deleting the library. No changes at all, other than the fact that i can actually play the game, because earlier it kept crashing whenever i tried getting into character creator, new game, or even when i wanted to display character in the title screen.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work
When starting a scene the Belly is gone.
Any suggestions?

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
Lighting is Studio Neo 2 is such a pain. Any tips? Like attaching light source to an object would be a good start. Do I just parent the light to the object?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Lighting is Studio Neo 2 is such a pain. Any tips? Like attaching light source to an object would be a good start. Do I just parent the light to the object?
it really depend on the scene and setting, lighting is a whole division in cinema, photography and CGI as it is what actually make things stand out. sometimes it can be simple and rich but it also can get very complicated. do not be afraid to approach it, study and try multiple ideas (multiple sources, positions and angles. try create rim/bouncing lights with different hues, go crazy). understanding the basic principle will healp a great deal so always think of the light source it self and how it will effect the scene, and remember values shouldn't be too extreme when using multiple light sources as they all add to each other.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Are you using GraphicsMod or DHH? The global settings in both are quite versatile if you're having trouble with light sources. But my suggestion would be to try using point lights to start off with, change the radius and strength, and try using two sorts of colours, warm and cold, from at least two sources. Lighting with oranges and blues always looks quite effective. Then play with spotlights and casting shadows.

I'd say the lighting in Studio is probably the least fiddly toolset in there, but it might just be practise lol Good luck and have fun!

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
Are you using GraphicsMod or DHH? The global settings in both are quite versatile if you're having trouble with light sources. But my suggestion would be to try using point lights to start off with, change the radius and strength, and try using two sorts of colours, warm and cold, from at least two sources. Lighting with oranges and blues always looks quite effective. Then play with spotlights and casting shadows.

I'd say the lighting in Studio is probably the least fiddly toolset in there, but it might just be practise lol Good luck and have fun!
Thanks for the pointers. I am using DHH but that only goes so far with some maps. Pin point lighting is pretty much what I'm after. I think I just need to play about with it. Studio Neo 2 ia frustrating at times.

Reactions: lure_Kin

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
I have the Screwthisnoise repack and I'm trying to create a pregnant belly with bonemod, but I'm having a really had time finding the bones that control the belly. There are so many of them and many of them don't seem to do anything when played with. Can someone help me out? Just need the names of the bones, but if someone wants to upload bonemod settings for a pregnant belly it would be appreciated.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
I have the Screwthisnoise repack and I'm trying to create a pregnant belly with bonemod, but I'm having a really had time finding the bones that control the belly. There are so many of them and many of them don't seem to do anything when played with. Can someone help me out? Just need the names of the bones, but if someone wants to upload bonemod settings for a pregnant belly it would be appreciated.
Honestly, I'm intrested where you found/got that mod. I would like that mod as well.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Honestly, I'm intrested where you found/got that mod. I would like that mod as well.
the bones that are responsible for the tummy are "cf_j_spine01_s" and "cf_j_spine02_s", also the upper hip "cf_j_kosi01_s". or around them.

but anyway, try this first :)

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
the bones that are responsible for the tummy are "cf_j_spine01_s" and "cf_j_spine02_s", also the upper hip "cf_j_kosi01_s". or around them.

but anyway, try this first :)
Thanks for the bone names and the body mod. Is there any way to push the sliders past 100 on the body mod? I tried control+0 and manually typing in higher numbers but no dice.

It comes bundled automatically in the HS2 pack available on the first page of the game thread here on this site.

If you downloaded HS2 from this site you probably already have it.

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the bone names and the body mod. Is there any way to push the sliders past 100 on the body mod? I tried control+0 and manually typing in higher numbers but no dice.

It comes bundled automatically in the HS2 pack available on the first page of the game thread here on this site.

If you downloaded HS2 from this site you probably already have it.
hmm strange, you should be able to manually edit the values to whatever with no problems in bonemod, are you sure that u are using the the ABMX bone mod's interface to edit? i am not sure what (control+O) does ^^'
1604658337145.png
as you can see, the sliders allow you to get a maximum value of 2.000, but if you type the value manually it will add it as well.

btw i thought lure_kin was also asking about the beaver pregnant mod, but if you are referring the bone mod, it's full scientific name is "HS2ABMX" :LOL: , and the version i am using is 4.3.3 . and yes it should be included in the better repack since the beginning of time.

Reactions: Great_Old_One
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote