[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
hmm strange, you should be able to manually edit the values to whatever with no problems in bonemod, are you sure that u are using the the ABMX bone mod's interface to edit? i am not sure what (control+O) does ^^'
as you can see, the sliders allow you to get a maximum value of 2.000, but if you type the value manually it will add it as well.
I was asking if there is any way to push the body sliders of the pregnant mod past 100.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I was asking if there is any way to push the body sliders of the pregnant mod past 100.
oh ok. did you try and see if you can change this limit from the "plugin settings" (F1)? some plugins has settings such as this. sorry i don't have that plugin installed to personally check.

but anyway for a future reference. since any plugin that alters the body including the pregnant mod has to deal with the bones in the end, you should be able to complete the job with bonemod if the plugin won't let you. but remember that mods like this some times has sliders that modify multiple bones at the same time, and sometimes in a certain ratio, so it may not be as direct. it can be displayed "live" if you keep the bonemod open and you will notice that the are bones/multiple ones moving while changing the pregnant mod slider in chara maker.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
oh ok. did you try and see if you can change this limit from the "plugin settings" (F1)? some plugins has settings such as this. sorry i don't have that plugin installed to personally check.

but anyway for a future reference. since any plugin that alters the body including the pregnant mod has to deal with the bones in the end, you should be able to complete the job with bonemod if the plugin won't let you. but remember that mods like this some times has sliders that modify multiple bones at the same time, and sometimes in a certain ratio, so it may not be as direct. it can be displayed "live" if you keep the bonemod open and you will notice that the are bones/multiple ones moving while changing the pregnant mod slider in chara maker.
The pregnant body does not appear to have a dedicated entry in the plugin settings section (F1). I have attempted to use bonemod to "expand" the belly, but it is really hard to get a good shape.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
The pregnant body does not appear to have a dedicated entry in the plugin settings section (F1). I have attempted to use bonemod to "expand" the belly, but it is really hard to get a good shape.
hey, so i found out how. first you have to get an uncensored body mod called "z_ddaa33.belly" (check the attachment) and first use the body:"[Female]z_ddaa33.belly" as your uncensor selector. then use the beaver body mod or the mod comes with the uncensore mod itself, you can bring up that menu by pressing (CONTROL+0) on numpad, better use beaver btw, that menu keep rotating your chara everytime u move the sliders lol.
1604849735322.png

then if you need further adjustments to the belly, just open the bonemod and tweak "cf_j_kosi01_s" and "cf_j_spine01_s"
1604850138634.png

Last edited:

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
hey, so i found out how. first you have to get an uncensored body mod called "z_ddaa33.belly" (check the attachment) and first use the body:"[Female]z_ddaa33.belly" as your uncensor selector. then use the beaver body mod or the mod comes with the uncensore mod itself, you can bring up that menu by pressing (CONTROL+0) on numpad, better use beaver btw, that menu keep rotating your chara everytime u move the sliders lol.

then if you need further adjustments to the belly, just open the bonemod and tweak "cf_j_kosi01_s" and "cf_j_spine01_s"
Yes, this is what I have been doing, but like I said it is really hard to make the belly bigger while still maintaining the good shape of the sliders at 100 with no bone modding. The three bones, " cf_j_kosi01_s", "cf_j_spine01_s", and "cf_j_spine02_s" don't really give you fine control over the final shape.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Yes, this is what I have been doing, but like I said it is really hard to make the belly bigger while still maintaining the good shape of the sliders at 100 with no bone modding. The three bones, " cf_j_kosi01_s", "cf_j_spine01_s", and "cf_j_spine02_s" don't really give you fine control over the final shape.
Just how pregnant are you trying to make this girl, man? The sliders literally take the belly to full term (believe me), not sure why you're having trouble.

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Guys, any advise since my HS Studio Neo quite bit odd. In the game if i use the machine or the wooden horse, my character will likely to be levitates, any advise to fix that? thanksss

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
Just how pregnant are you trying to make this girl, man? The sliders literally take the belly to full term (believe me), not sure why you're having trouble.
Not ridiculously big, but bigger... 100 on the sliders for the body looks to be about 6-7 months pregnant by my estimation. My issue is that if I even touch the bone morph sliders even a little bit the shape of the belly goes out the window and I can't get it back due to the coarseness of how the bones expand. There just isn't enough fine control of shape with only three bones.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Not ridiculously big, but bigger... 100 on the sliders for the body looks to be about 6-7 months pregnant by my estimation. My issue is that if I even touch the bone morph sliders even a little bit the shape of the belly goes out the window and I can't get it back due to the coarseness of how the bones expand. There just isn't enough fine control of shape with only three bones.
Speaking as a formerly pregnant person, 100% on the slider is full term, not "6-7 months", unless you're having triplets. Or an orc. I agree it is hot to make it bigger than 100 percent though :)

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
Speaking as a formerly pregnant person, 100% on the slider is full term, not "6-7 months", unless you're having triplets. Or an orc. I agree it is hot to make it bigger than 100 percent though :)
I'll have to take your word for it, because I am not a woman. I know that being pregnant is going to look differently on different women depending on general size and individual body shape... But, I always viewed 9 months pregnant as looking something like the far right in this picture.
sample.jpg
Whereas 100 on the belly slider looks like this.
Untitled.png
To me, this looks closer to the middle girl in the top image than the one on the right. It isn't much smaller though, hence why I only want to make it a little bigger. I am just having problems keeping the overall shape looking good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2344471

Any rumors about new Illusion games? I don't mind them doing some cash grabs, like they usually do. PlayHome was great, even though it has worse animations than HoneySelect.
I'm not even sure what's currently the best forum for illusion games (RIP hongfire).

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Any rumors about new Illusion games? I don't mind them doing some cash grabs, like they usually do. PlayHome was great, even though it has worse animations than HoneySelect.
I'm not even sure what's currently the best forum for illusion games (RIP hongfire).
Personally, I thought the animation system in PlayHome was actually a bit better than HS2. Less janky, scenes felt a bit more "natural" (as natural as two plastic-looking people bonking can be) and the whole slidey-graph thing to change position/intensity was pretty intuitive. Weird that they dropped it.

Well...not weird for Illusion - Earth's most inconsistent and schizophrenic game developer.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
Is there any information on the next game by Illusion? I really hope they continue the "Play" series, because Playclub and Playhome are some of my favorites.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any information on the next game by Illusion? I really hope they continue the "Play" series, because Playclub and Playhome are some of my favorites.
Just realised I forgot to answer that bit of burnerking's same question lol I don't think anything is announced, but you'd hear about it on the Discord first.

Their Play stuff is their favourite series, but it's also the one that draws them the most negative attention in the media. That said, they've hung in there. Pluckily making games that we can't tell our families we play lol I expect there'll be (probably) another Koikatsu game first, then a Play game like a year after.

Reactions: kingpawg

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
do we have prone bone position or lying doggystyle in that 150 goddamns positions????
Yep. It's called Lying Doggystyle. But you won't have access to it outside of Studio until you improve your relationship with a girl.

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
So, is DX that much of an improvement over HS2? I'm glad to see Sitri again, but still not fully convinced enough to jump on board.
If you're worried about the stability and/or the overall hassle of downloading it all and possibly breaking shit, I'd say wait until a less fiddly release is up.

Personally, it's a very minor update game-wise, but the mods the STN release are coming with lately are pretty comprehensive, STN is a dude for his repacks having the best community stuff attached. DX is basically six new positions that you do ONCE with a girl at a certain status, then the "VIP" map and position become available to everyone outside the VIP area.
Basically makes the hoops you have jump through to get there just pointless, brainless gatekeeping.

I'd make sure you've some girls at each of the relationship levels in preparation for something less fiddly to update and sit tight for R2.

Last edited:

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
To unlock the VIP positions quickly, you can also use the F12 cheat tools, to make a girl instantly become "broken" or any of the other statuses, and then use her to unlock each of the VIP positions, by changing her status everytime. They should have made the positions unlock instantly, instead of having to do all that, but well, at least the animations are really cool.

Reactions: subsub2010
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote