[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
If you're worried about the stability and/or the overall hassle of downloading it all and possibly breaking shit, I'd say wait until a less fiddly release is up.

Personally, it's a very minor update game-wise, but the mods the STN release are coming with lately are pretty comprehensive, STN is a dude for his repacks having the best community stuff attached. DX is basically six new positions that you do ONCE with a girl at a certain status, then the "VIP" map and position become available to everyone outside the VIP area.
Basically makes the hoops you have jump through to get there just pointless, brainless gatekeeping.

I'd make sure you've some girls at each of the relationship levels in preparation for something less fiddly to update and sit tight for R2.
Do I need to keep separate versions of DX and the "regular" STN HS2 Repack? I'm pretty tight on laptop space as it is.

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
This is an issue with Better Penetration, it's not fixed in R2 either. Waiting on the modder to update, I think. Try changing the vagina back to one of the other decensors or disabling the mod for the time being until it's fixed?
Personally, I'd say update to R2. The bug is still there, but it's no longer breaking through the butt and the cameltoe part of the panties, but pushing waaaay out of the actual vagina, though. But it's nearly fixed.
Oh so that's what happen, hope it gets fix asap.

Joshuas1122

Jun 17, 2018
Newbie here, quick question. How do i close the grahpics mod windows in the game? I can open it by hitting F5. But i cant seem to find a way to close it... Help is much appreciated!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
so it is an individual game pack ?
so whats the point of keeping the old R5 ?
There isn't. You need to redownload, because of how the expansion was released and how STN had to put the repacks together.

But obviously keep your UserData folder to copy into the RX2 install location. or you will lose your girls, costumes, scenes and save data up to the RX expansion.

Reactions: a1110 and Canade

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
I know this has likely been asked a few times before but when trying to search this thread I came up empty. Is there an out of game character card editor for tweaking stats without needing to load all the way to a scene to adjust stats using cheat menu? Thanks in advance.

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Is there any mod to change moods of girls like Broken, Horny instantly. I couldn't find in Cheat Tool using F12

khortanis

Aug 1, 2018
So, I just downloaded the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2 from STN's Mega links... I set to English in InitSettings.exe, Start the game, and then not only is it not in English but no mods such as sliders for body parts working. I then clicked on the console dialog and no console pops up... is the latest repack broke?

grendel69

Nov 24, 2017
So, I just downloaded the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2 from STN's Mega links... I set to English in InitSettings.exe, Start the game, and then not only is it not in English but no mods such as sliders for body parts working. I then clicked on the console dialog and no console pops up... is the latest repack broke?
Did you run the updater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote