[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
so i understand how to install cards into the game.
but i have found no help in acessing/loading them once installed

D

Deleted member 2928019

Can someone explain how to make a girl dependent? I don't understand at all. The bar isn't locked but it isn't increasing at all no matter what I do.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
never mind i figured it out
the folder loads all the cards its in. sort the main card folder if you want faster card loading. the cards add up and youll be easily passing 100 cards if you collect them every day. loading the card screen takes a bit of time for 300+ custom cards.

another way to load a card. If you play in window, you can open the folder with the card and drag it to the character maker without scanning the load card in it.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Can someone explain how to make a girl dependent? I don't understand at all. The bar isn't locked but it isn't increasing at all no matter what I do.
use this useful guide

if you go to the bottom of the page youll see a point chart.
on the chart under the feelings change make sure to use postions that have no negative numbers under the row dependancy

Last edited:

AcademicCup

Aug 13, 2018
dose anybody know of a program or site to find missing mods? i have lots of character cards/coordinates that unfortunately don't work and i'm getting a lot of UAR warnings of missing mods.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
dose anybody know of a program or site to find missing mods? i have lots of character cards/coordinates that unfortunately don't work and i'm getting a lot of UAR warnings of missing mods.
have you tried updating via inisettings & the sidemods thing yet? its usually the first sidemod in the updating menu & its usually checked first. it removes and updates mods as necessary. i still get missing UARs but i think its from the cards i got with missing mods.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock surprise Achievement?
You can find all that info in the wiki:

It unlocks when a character comes to your room and wakes you up. Hedonist characters are more apt to do this than others. You can sometimes trigger it by selecting sleep rather than walk the hall.

babayagalol

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, I have a problem, and I've looked everywhere, but it seems like no-one has the same issue. When I save a character with a tattoo, and then load this character afterward, the tattoo changes. Anyone knows how can I fix this?

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, I have a problem, and I've looked everywhere, but it seems like no-one has the same issue. When I save a character with a tattoo, and then load this character afterward, the tattoo changes. Anyone knows how can I fix this?
have you tried re-loading the card after a few seconds? one of the ashoka cards does this but its her cowl that gets lost in the character load for custom editing in game. re-loading the card brings that ashoka back fully.

next i'd try to re-do the overlay. thats the only thing i can think of messing the tatoo

Locistal

Aug 17, 2020
Hey guys, i have a strange issue with my game. For some reason, whenvever i moove the slider for breasts angle below 0 or above 100, it doesn't change my character appearance, and the thing stays locked to the vanilla minimum or maximum value, even tho wide slider work perfectly fine with other stats. Is there a reason to that, and if so can i fix it using any mod ?

babayagalol

Nov 16, 2019
have you tried re-loading the card after a few seconds? one of the ashoka cards does this but its her cowl that gets lost in the character load for custom editing in game. re-loading the card brings that ashoka back fully.

next i'd try to re-do the overlay. thats the only thing i can think of messing the tatoo
Sorry, but how can I re-load cards?

Reso95

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, i'm using studio NEOV2 and pretty much everything works fine, but not this sex SFX mod (from optional sideloader modpack), am i alone ? Is there a way to fix this ?
IMG_20210119_010546.jpg defdd.png

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Two questions if anyone can answer:

1) Does anyone know if there's been any higher quality (higher polycount) body / face mesh mods released for this one yet? I got used to a mod like that with the original HS.

2) Is there any plugin that would allow importing of a rigged character model in different formats like .FBX and such? Perhaps just in Studio Neo 2 exclusively?

Thanks.

Reactions: a2503 and a1110

crimsoncriss

Feb 4, 2018
I know this image too well.

Ever since that meme came to fruition on /v and /h... back in 2016/2017 when the meme war raged about Playhome and HS.

And thus I always tried to encourage modders to quit worrying about studio lighting and wasting time on scene competitions. In comparison on LL and the sheer numbers of modders there. Sims 3, Sims 4 & Skyrim and Skyrim SE CAN'T even catalog the amount of scenes/poses/etc they HAD (not have). Literally they have had projects attempting to catalog missing animations, poses of mods and authors and still... Have zero completed lists.

The fact that someone built a framework for new animations to use was pretty groovy. That and that Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 started to get really comprehensive and good before Nexus killed it. hongfire hijacked the movement. Modsgarden was always for the TheKlub17 which I must admit until hook 5? Was a really good community adding new animations and outfits all the time.

But ultimately THIS is a Unity based game.

dnSpy has a nice write up on how to "Turning A Release build into a Debug build." But for whatever reason people don't want to work to improve it.

The amount of times I've said, "please", "thank you", "sorry to bother you" just for basic tutorial stuff and recieved no answer?

Well,.. It shows what people cared about. Not to mention people are afraid of screen sharing and voice chatting. Yeah, it wouldn't be easy.

Less sales then Skyrim or Sims 3 and Sims 4 but. It's like only Visual Studio is the only thing people want to touch. And for whatever reason they don't want to use, learn or help others regarding the Unity game engine... Is what I personally have discovered.

YMMV.

Be advised there are staunch defenders of using only Studio Neo 2 and just making static scenes. Even if you deconstruct all the criticisms they levy at you and you dismantle all their points. Do NOT follow up with a "winning" statement.

They will report you... and mods will delete both the information you have provided as well as their ill framed presentation.

We CAN get new scenes into the game, we CAN build new things and animations.

But that would require people to be willing to learn and use tools they might not be comfortable about. I rather be someone that feels "dumb" for not figuring out how I didn't get the animation correct vs versus someone that seeks the attention of how great the props or room additions look. I mean it's discord right? Voice chat and chat rooms should be something normal right? Personally I would prefer a think tank or sharing of the minds, being humble, growing, learning new things and improving something with good potential over the importance on a "scene contest".

I literally uploaded a WRITE-UP Tutorial on the steps required... OFFERED A BOUNTY TO WORK WITH ME. Personally I was shocked. No sane person would leave $300 on a table for the most basic and trival of learning and tutoring others and how to get started... *shrug*

It's true, sometimes the worst enemy lives inside one self.
I'm late to the party. But, I've thought about deconstructing the game to alter it or add other stuff. Are you saying there are tutorials for that? I've looked and haven't found anything that gave me more than headaches. (and viruses)
Also, I'm not a programer. But for that, I'd learn XD.

ashe.alba

May 9, 2020
Two questions if anyone can answer:

1) Does anyone know if there's been any higher quality (higher polycount) body / face mesh mods released for this one yet? I got used to a mod like that with the original HS.

2) Is there any plugin that would allow importing of a rigged character model in different formats like .FBX and such? Perhaps just in Studio Neo 2 exclusively?

Thanks.
Oh yeah. DOA meshes and a few other game rip girls. Not sure what you mean by "high" poly--but they are pretty poly--and NOT part of the original HS2. That means you could do it with ANY head mesh--if you know HOW. Learning from a willing teacher tho; that might be slightly more a feat than learning Kung Fu from Bruce Lee. Good luck to us all.

Reactions: a2503 and Molloke

ashe.alba

May 9, 2020
I'm late to the party. But, I've thought about deconstructing the game to alter it or add other stuff. Are you saying there are tutorials for that? I've looked and haven't found anything that gave me more than headaches. (and viruses)
Also, I'm not a programer. But for that, I'd learn XD.
I think the reason they keep this game--and modding of it--so close to home is a little thing called control. That's fine. We'll just do it anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote