[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tod0404

May 22, 2018
Hi all
For each girl i have this when i load the charatere.
Genitals it the ground...
Can anyone can help me plz?
Thx in advance

tod0404

May 22, 2018
Hi all
For each girl i have this when i load the charatere.
Genitals it the ground...
Can anyone can help me plz?
Thx in advance
Ok i have found
but i have an other problem.
I have lost many animations like walking ect...
How can i get them back?

Thanks for all

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
It's on a Mac??? I think that's your camera control problem - the game is set up for a 3 button mouse, I'd guess emulating that on the mac mouse is coming up short. I know people have run this on linux using the wine windows emulator, but I think they all had 3 button mice.

This game should be installed near the root of a drive, not deep in the filesystem:
Where moving it up changed things, you're likely too deep, and that may be why cards aren't showing up.

And when you have multiple installs, you can't select which one you're running by simply picking a particular executable. The registry is set up for whatever directory you last ran initsetting.exe from, and when running the exe from one dir you may be using resources from another. So to run from a different install, run initsetting.exe first, and start the game from there.
Thanks for the reply, I think I may have to clarify a few things

Yes it is a Mac, but running through a VM on Parallels and I do change the mouse to a Omen 600

And when I said multiple installs, I meant one is on one hard drive, the other is on another drive, I run everything except the camera control with the mouse, the other runs fine now, except my cards don't load, and I don't know why

I am trying a full fresh install, again, extracting the files to Honey Select 2 folder, and that's it, hope that works.

Great_Old_One update... no matter how many other drives I have tried to do a fresh install of this, the game runs, but all I can do with it, is either

1. Choose character maker, girl, it brings up Hatano Miwa (so clearly it has some reference) and of course Fur is there in the intro, otherwise the game would run and she would be invisible, so clearly there is some reference somewhere... but under save/delete there is nothing, no thumbnails at all, under load there is nothing, there are cards in the main char female folder, yet still nothing shows up. I have even tried the random girl selection from Fur and saved the card, but that doesn't even show up, and any changes I make to Hatano, and click save, it doesn't save the card.

or

2. I select play, it takes me to my room, and sometimes Group 1 is already underneath My Room, and a blinking mouse is set next to characters, I click on it, fur tells me what to do, the explanation screen comes up, I exit that, go to groups and both Choose and Group 1 are completely empty.

I can't do anything else but quit at that stage, there is no one to select so how can I proceed.

It is working on only one drive I have, I am thankful for that even though the mouse doesn't control the camera, regardless of which one I choose my Mac's mouse or my PC one, but i am just so confused when I try to move the entire folder, from that drive and either clone it, reinstall or move it to another drive, the cards just don't load up

Last edited:

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Oh yeah. DOA meshes and a few other game rip girls.
Oh? It's actually possible to import models? For Studio Neo?

Is there a known program / plugin for that? I've looked around and I can't find anything. In fact I can't even find the HS2 Pastebin anymore. I don't know what's being done, what's new, what's being updated.

I'd appreciate some directions for that (to important custom characters) please (any links or anything would be appreciated).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: a2503

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
here is a mod made by NYAACHO

He has zip mods in mega or google drive for Honey Selected 2 / AI /Play Home

HS2
AI
PH
Please do not upload these mods behind any obstruction that disturbs free distribution unless necessary

About modifications and redistributions of my mods:0. I will do minor upgrades of my mods myself. Please ask. (Discord)1. Please credit2. Avoid cab string & slot number collision3. The modified mods should be free to any users. It should be distributed without ads, points and charge.4. The modified mods should be modifiable and distributable under the same condition.

Hatsui

Oct 20, 2018
Can anyone help me here? I start the game, goto the room and the tutorial starts i get to the second tutorial pop up and the right arrow doesn't work or advance the text. I tried using F12 and disabling the tutorial, that lets me at least pick a girl but then i can't advance to leave the room. I tried it again after vanillafying the game and still it still wont pass the tutorial bubble.
hi dude did you solve this problem

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
Yesterday I copied some plugins into BepInEx and Beaver and I lost the function to move the breast and the hair by moving the mouse. I don't know what I did wrong. Please help me to restore the function.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Oh? It's actually possible to import models? For Studio Neo?

Is there a known program / plugin for that? I've looked around and I can't find anything. In fact I can't even find the HS2 Pastebin anymore. I don't know what's being done, what's new, what's being updated.

I'd appreciate some directions for that (to important custom characters) please (any links or anything would be appreciated).

Thanks.
A little late to the party so I apologize if what I say is old news - the Illusion games pastebin has been deleted so I'm just as lost as you are. However, we still have the Illusion Discord channel if you're looking for up-to-date mods. Let me know if you need the link.

As for custom characters, I have 2 go-to sites: and (click on Explore on the top left to search for HS2 cards)

P.S. To the mods, I can't remember the rules if it's cool to link outside sites here, but if it isn't - I sincerely apologize and will take it down immediately. Please don't kill me.

Hope that helps bro!

Reactions: Molloke

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Heya everyone, we're new to the forum. We wanted to know if there are any other places the community share their work alongside the Discord channel and this forum? Thanks in advance!
Hey you two, greetings and welcome! I just linked 2 sites in a reply to Molloke. Should be just above this post.

Hope it's what you're looking for. Cheers!

Reactions: K1T0 & K1TN

K1T0 & K1TN

Jan 10, 2021
Hey you two, greetings and welcome! I just linked 2 sites in a reply to Molloke. Should be just above this post.

Hope it's what you're looking for. Cheers!
Thanks! We've seen these before but unsure if the sites support out char cards. Most are 50+ mb (instead of 500kb) because of the custom textures we use. But we're gonna check them out and see if we can upload there!

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks! We've seen these before but unsure if the sites support out char cards. Most are 50+ mb (instead of 500kb) because of the custom textures we use. But we're gonna check them out and see if we can upload there!
Ah I see!

Hopefully it uploads fine without too much compression. I have downloaded large size character cards before - but I can't remember where I got them. Sorry!

K1T0 & K1TN

Jan 10, 2021
Ah I see!

Hopefully it uploads fine without too much compression. I have downloaded large size character cards before - but I can't remember where I got them. Sorry!
That's ok, thanks for thinking along! =) We're gonna setup a Patreon as a hub for all our work (no worries, our mods will always be free to the public after testing phases) and maybe link the sites mentioned to the larger PNG files hosted on Mediafire (for example).

Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
Currently playing through this one - I'm curious though, does the 'end game' with everything unlocked have any slap or choke animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote