[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone. was wondering if someone could help. when I load up certain cards, it will say that I am missing certain mods. is there a way to find out what mods im missing? and could anyone recommend some popular hair packs? a lot of the cards that I find are missing hair and such.

For reference, I have the ScrewThisNoise Better repack R4.

thanks very much

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone. was wondering if someone could help. when I load up certain cards, it will say that I am missing certain mods. is there a way to find out what mods im missing? and could anyone recommend some popular hair packs? a lot of the cards that I find are missing hair and such.

For reference, I have the ScrewThisNoise Better repack R4.

thanks very much
I use a lot of SJJPL's hairs. You can pick up packs of their hairs from the

I'm seeing a lot more people using some of textures and skin mods. Some are free, but the skin mod (which I'm in love with at the moment) is a paid mod. So if you're missing it you might need to edit missing skin textures in material editor, although you might lose a bit of the original creator's intention.

Generally, I'd say keep up to date with the Discord channels. Always new clothes, creation parts and Studio toys. Just make sure to put any zipmods directly into your mods>MyMods folder, to insulate them against future updates to the repacks.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
I use a lot of SJJPL's hairs. You can pick up packs of their hairs from the

I'm seeing a lot more people using some of textures and skin mods. Some are free, but the skin mod (which I'm in love with at the moment) is a paid mod. So if you're missing it you might need to edit missing skin textures in material editor, although you might lose a bit of the original creator's intention.

Generally, I'd say keep up to date with the Discord channels. Always new clothes, creation parts and Studio toys. Just make sure to put any zipmods directly into your mods>MyMods folder, to insulate them against future updates to the repacks.

Thanks so much for the help!!

FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Hey guys, quick question about mods: Is there any mod for futanari characters without a vagina? I saw a female genital type that doesn't have it but it doesn't have a butthole either.

HentaiGai420

Sep 17, 2020
For people experiencing issues with missing mods, first update KKManager with the Update button if it is available in the Honey Select 2 launcher, then open KKManager, give it a moment to load all the plugins, zipmods and cards, then clear the log window, go to the cards section and hit refresh.

In the log, it will show you rough names for the missing mods, a lot of them can likely be found here: (you will have to do some digging through the directories) be sure that anything you download goes into a custom folder inside the mods directory such as "Honey Select 2\mods\MyMods" because if you place them inside the existing folders like "mods\Sideloader Modpack" they will be removed any time you use KKManager to update.

If you can't find the mods on the site I mentioned, then it's up to your Google Fu to find them or waiting and hoping that they get added to a future release of the RePack.

Reactions: FRESH MINT

Fuckman666

Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone. Such a problem, when I load a lot of cards into a folder, I have a thousand of them, then when I enter the game, I can neither enter the settings nor enter the game. The game does not freeze, but simply does not respond to commands. Thanks in advance for your reply.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Can I be a super noob as this is my first visit and ask about the following.
I have a version of the game .

The ini settings menu says "START VR" but when i click it i get a "warning! executable can't be located" pop up and cant progress. I dont seem to have a VR exe in my folder.

Can anyone advise if HS2 is VR and how I can get it working please ?

thank you :)

BolsterBOrder

Mar 9, 2021
Hey guys, i wanted to ask if there's a mod that can control facial animations during an animation, Ive used one in HS1 but cant seem to find one for 2. Basic stuff like controlling eye movement, etc.

Last edited:

Alkasa

Mar 9, 2021
Hi, first of all thank you all for all the information and experience through Illusion games in general.

I wanted to ask something that I looked a bit through the discussion but couldn't find an answer. My game gets stuck at a infinite loading white screen with music, sometimes randomly (not the majority of times) but surely on certain interactions like talking to one girl in a given map, even going to the bedroom while "walking the hall". Something similar happens when helping a girl in any map, the game getting stuck after the girl says its 'thanks' line. or finished the "attack" option.

The rest of the game seems to be working fine, but I feel I'm missing parts of the game to unknown reasons.

Thanks!
Hi, first of all thank you all for all the information and experience through Illusion games in general.

I wanted to ask something that I looked a bit through the discussion but couldn't find an answer. My game gets stuck at a infinite loading white screen with music, sometimes randomly (not the majority of times) but surely on certain interactions like talking to one girl in a given map, even going to the bedroom while "walking the hall". Something similar happens when helping a girl in any map, the game getting stuck after the girl says its 'thanks' line. or finished the "attack" option.

The rest of the game seems to be working fine, but I feel I'm missing parts of the game to unknown reasons.

Thanks!
that happens to me too

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Ok i have it up and running in vr with no issues!

Some questions if someone could be so kind to assist:

How do i turn off the annoying pop up text in game ?​
Also ....i have my imported characters from aIgirl working fine! double woot. BUT almost none of my illusion cards work in HS2! :( So is there a way to convert them ? (i have so many good ones).​
And if not where is the best place to get CARDS ?(with specific search)​
Specifically want Video game characters i.e Darkstalkers - felicia / morrigan / DOA / Street fighter / overwatch etc.​
Also how can i see what kind of card it is? (to sort).​
And How do scenes work in studio ? Can i rip the girls to cards ?​
And is anyone working on a VR patch for studio neo?​
Also my fav character card has an out of date mod which I need an update for or an alternative if possible. Its called the "higeo face " mod (see pic). Many cards having missing mods. Where do i find the mods for the cards pls? and where do they go?​
How do i install the Sideloader Modpack Studio and what is it?​
And how do i remove the MISSING MODS warnings which fill the screen every scene change ?​

sorry for all the questions...thanks :)

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
As Demo mentioned I am having the freezing white screen upon entering the "H" screen. I was working until I updated Screw the noise R2 with the 3.1 repack. Not sure if I have to upload all the repacks before it or if there perhaps is a graphic setting I have to adjust do to a mod. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
How to delete studio Neo v2 maps?
They're in the "mods\Sideloader Modpack - Extra Maps" directory - you can delete everything in there if you're not using studio.

Hello everyone. Such a problem, when I load a lot of cards into a folder, I have a thousand of them, then when I enter the game, I can neither enter the settings nor enter the game. The game does not freeze, but simply does not respond to commands. Thanks in advance for your reply.
While mods load on demand so it's okay to have every mod under the sun installed on your system, every card you have in UserData\chara\female gets loaded at startup. You have far too many in that folder. Use subfolders - any cards in, say, \UserData\chara\female\Set1 will be available in maker, but not available in the main game and more importantly not loaded at runtime.

As Demo mentioned I am having the freezing white screen upon entering the "H" screen. I was working until I updated Screw the noise R2 with the 3.1 repack. Not sure if I have to upload all the repacks before it or if there perhaps is a graphic setting I have to adjust do to a mod. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you updated from DX R2 directly to DX 3.1, that's your problem - you're supposed to update DX R2 -> DX R3 -> DX R3.1. In this case, try "updating" your current one to 3.0, then again to 3.1. If this wasn't the case, read below:

after one action i have only white screen and need to reopen do u know what it is ?
Can be caused by many things, often a corrupt card, sometimes mod conflicts, etc. Read your outputlog.txt in the game's main folder (and if the file doesn't exist edit doorstop_config.ini and set redirectOutputLog=true). Read the file starting at the bottom and going backward, find where it crashes and look for the nearest mention of a card. Or you can try moving out the newest cards you have and seeing if it runs, or undoing any recently added mods.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Ok i have it up and running in vr with no issues!

Some questions if someone could be so kind to assist:

How do i turn off the annoying pop up text in game ?​
Also ....i have my imported characters from aIgirl working fine! double woot. BUT almost none of my illusion cards work in HS2! :( So is there a way to convert them ? (i have so many good ones).​
And if not where is the best place to get CARDS ?(with specific search)​
Specifically want Video game characters i.e Darkstalkers - felicia / morrigan / DOA / Street fighter / overwatch etc.​
Also how can i see what kind of card it is? (to sort).​
And How do scenes work in studio ? Can i rip the girls to cards ?​
And is anyone working on a VR patch for studio neo?​
Also my fav character card has an out of date mod which I need an update for or an alternative if possible. Its called the "higeo face " mod (see pic). Many cards having missing mods. Where do i find the mods for the cards pls? and where do they go?​
How do i install the Sideloader Modpack Studio and what is it?​
And how do i remove the MISSING MODS warnings which fill the screen every scene change ?​

sorry for all the questions...thanks :)
You can turn off the missing/outdated mod warnings, but it's better to just fix them. To disable, uncheck the "enabled" box in the Message Center plugin. To fix them, run initsetting.exe, and then run the updater. The updater will get all kinds of new mods and install them automatically.

The only cards that'll work in HS2 are HS2 and AIG. None of the others will work, and there's no tool to convert them. You can check what type of card you have using KKManager - it can read and report the extended data in the png files.

To get cards,
chard sharing thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-91
Kenzato
Illusion Discord
Yuki portal

Studio scene cards go in UserData\Studio\scene, you can rip a character from a scene using control-E

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
You can turn off the missing/outdated mod warnings, but it's better to just fix them. To disable, uncheck the "enabled" box in the Message Center plugin. To fix them, run initsetting.exe, and then run the updater. The updater will get all kinds of new mods and install them automatically.

Studio scene cards go in UserData\Studio\scene, you can rip a character from a scene using control-E
Hi, thanks for help!

I have some more questions....(I did google first)

• Even after using screwthisnoise updater im told im missing "higeo face mod". Where do i find such mods?
  • Another one was softer freckles. And some images claim not to contain any HS2 data but im told they are HS2 so what is going on?

• Is there a way to get Hands in VR instead of controllers?

• How do i turn off the annoying pop up text in game ?

• Where do mods need to go to work? I have "my mods" and "mods" and "mods optional" folders in the directory.

• I have a "screwthisnoise better repack 5" which came with a 60gig optional pack called "[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20201025] Sideloader Modpack Studio" - sideloaded modpack - maps and - studio. What is this and where does it go?

• In initi menu what is the purpose of - Activate console / enable graphicsMod / Activae DHH ?

• Can I adjust BLOOM ? as its really washed out (see pic).

• I now have something called waifu manager. It says open / rip / snowflake . Can I use this for shrinking cards?

• Is there a way to stop the "penis" from poking through the partners skin in play animations ? (lol)

• Are there any Teeth mods ? I need fangs....

• Can I change tongue colour / shape ?

• How do i close the graphics mod? f5 opens it but it wont close and takes up the screen.

Major issue: how can i make the default censor not the default ? Default now gives me giant dick syndrome on all characters... (see pics 1 + 2)

I apologize for all the questions...I hope to use them to help others in time ;)

Last edited:

logistix

Aug 21, 2020
This tool is already implemented in Studio via a mod that comes with the STN RePacks. It's called HS2PE and (if you're up to date) you can find the button to open it here:
View attachment 1043654
This allows you quick control of the FK/IK nodes - very handy for mirroring limbs and hands, for example.

Next, click on the Advanced Mode button:
View attachment 1043656
The Advanced Mode is a controller for the model's bones, physical colliders, you can alter the way the hair and bewbs react to gravity here, also. For the kind of face control you're after, click Blend Shapes:
View attachment 1043658
Be advised, from here, the Eyelashes and Eyelids can work independently. But each sub-window for every blendable face part has a Reset button - the reset buttons are your friend here.

The face parts are broken up into sections, but the naming convention for the individual parts is pretty confusing and doesn't really appear to be very logical in the order they're presented. You can rename the individual parts and save your own names for each slider - I recommend being patient and taking the time to do this, just so it makes life easier and quicker the next time you open Studio and want to get straight to work.

Learning this can't really taught in a forum post, you'll have to kinda feel your way around how the sliders work. Half the battle with using Studio is getting faster and more confident with the tools you have at hand. Tools that basically seem to fight you a lot of the time :ROFLMAO:

Will happily answer any more questions you might have. I'm no modder, but making fancy shit in Studio is all I do most days, so might be able to help :)
is there a possible chance to animate the facial expressions?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
For anyone who may know, can HS2PE be used to lengthen a character's tongue? Trying to look at a way to do this for a few succubus/lamia characters without having to warp jawlines (and thus ruin the whole point of adding it for accuracy) just to fit the larger mouth (and thus tongue).

Also as pigtamer asked, I also am curious about fangs. Koikatsu has a built in fang toggle, albiet one that's really minimal/underwhelming and seemingly said fangs can't be (or never were) scaled up via mods. Wondering if someone might have done something using HS2PE or a separate mod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote