• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverevil

Oct 15, 2017
Yo, I need some help. Its been a while since I touch my game and I forgot how to do things, so I need few pointers here and there. I realized that I have HS dx betterrepack version r2 and r3 is the newer version. Question, how do I update it?? do I need to download the entire game or just find the "patch" to update it??

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
AI Shoujo all H scene mod button where locking? Old HS1 work mod type, and HS2 and AI S not location mod, help me pls..

andora1968

Jan 28, 2021
Yo, I need some help. Its been a while since I touch my game and I forgot how to do things, so I need few pointers here and there. I realized that I have HS dx betterrepack version r2 and r3 is the newer version. Question, how do I update it?? do I need to download the entire game or just find the "patch" to update it??
Here is Full Packs

Here is Updates

SpicyLady05

Nov 7, 2019
can anyone help me? my game just wont run now (process stopped at 100 or 40-ish mb) last time it worked just fine, im on R3.2 now, will reinstalling the update help somehow?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is there any Website, that offers Maps for the newest Version? How many Maps are there for Studio Neo in Honey Select 2 actually? Im asking because the Download of the Game itself will take me a Couple of days xD Haha

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
ass1.jpg
How to fix the texture of the panties without changing the shape of the body.
My guess is it can be done in editor material, but there are so many options and I'm totally new to it. So if someone could describe step by step I would be very grateful.

mrb11890

Jun 20, 2020
Does anyone have the link for the normal Honey Select 2 executable? for some reason, my game crashed and the executable disappeared and I can't find it in the bin. The data archives seem to be there, but I can't start the game without it. Or there is a way to restore it?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys. Im currently working on a VN made completly in HS2 ..... I know.... How original.... But does some have Gloryhole Assets? Like Maps or Decorations for Ingame or Studio Neo.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
the material editor menu has disappeared from my game and therefore the characters do not load properly, does anyone know how I can restore it?

24wsetdrfyg

Nov 29, 2020
do anybody know how to make high-resolution character card? or export character data from .png file and import it to another .png file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote