[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
I haven't played these two games can you tell me what's the difference? both graphically and also the playability?

AI Shoujo/AI Girl between this and this ?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I haven't played these two games can you tell me what's the difference? both graphically and also the playability?

AI Shoujo/AI Girl between this and this ?
For playability if you arent just looking to fap AIS hands down.

AIS Has exploration and a tomagochi-esque waifu hunger/cold/sex management element with scavenging materials and a somewhat clunky/yet with mods potentially fantastic house/base building system. Even a tiered tool system for gathering more things. Personally I like it a ton and was addicted to just playing it instead of just H. However it lacks Free-H, and idk why they seemed to have dropped doing a DLC. It's actually a title I went and bought. It runs smooth even on a 8 year old so-so laptop. One of the few illusion games where the overworld map doesnt screech to a halt every step you take. For some reason a lot dont care for it, but I kind of had fun with actually playing it. An illusion title where you can have fun for more than the succ.

Think illusion custom waifu H-game meets somewhat clunky building system (its a total chore to get a house where you want a room's ceiling to be two stories up without bad clipping) meets tomagachi. Also there's equipable perk items which have effects too. Its the most deep title since AA2, sadly people wanting Free-H hurts it for them.

HS2 allows you to use the cards from AIS and is basically Honey Select (if you played it) but prettier. Not much really all that different aside less sex positions than HS1 does. It's also not too bad for performance.

HS2 is legit just load your waifu cards/make your own, add them into the hotel groups, then start fucking. There's some stuff you can unlock but most of them worth anything take a few sessions worth of "achievement" points to unlock and not much more. I'm sure there's 100% saves all over the thread if you dont want to bother. Mods of course will add the variety, but the gameplay is totally the same.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
For playability if you arent just looking to fap AIS hands down.

AIS Has exploration and a tomagochi-esque waifu hunger/cold/sex management element with scavenging materials and a somewhat clunky/yet with mods potentially fantastic house/base building system. Even a tiered tool system for gathering more things. Personally I like it a ton and was addicted to just playing it instead of just H. However it lacks Free-H, and idk why they seemed to have dropped doing a DLC. It's actually a title I went and bought. It runs smooth even on a 8 year old so-so laptop. One of the few illusion games where the overworld map doesnt screech to a halt every step you take. For some reason a lot dont care for it, but I kind of had fun with actually playing it. An illusion title where you can have fun for more than the succ.

Think illusion custom waifu H-game meets somewhat clunky building system (its a total chore to get a house where you want a room's ceiling to be two stories up without bad clipping) meets tomagachi. Also there's equipable perk items which have effects too. Its the most deep title since AA2, sadly people wanting Free-H hurts it for them.

HS2 allows you to use the cards from AIS and is basically Honey Select (if you played it) but prettier. Not much really all that different aside less sex positions than HS1 does. It's also not too bad for performance.

HS2 is legit just load your waifu cards/make your own, add them into the hotel groups, then start fucking. There's some stuff you can unlock but most of them worth anything take a few sessions worth of "achievement" points to unlock and not much more. I'm sure there's 100% saves all over the thread if you dont want to bother. Mods of course will add the variety, but the gameplay is totally the same.
ok thanks me for moments hold to emotion creators , is unique game can work to my current pc .

Avrag

May 28, 2018
Guys, i have a question. Where i can find cardframes for this game? I really need some of these!

bigizzy

Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys!.. Can someone help me? ... the girls' hair, it looks like this .. I tried all the configurations.. (sorry, I speak and write little English) fix hair.png

fix hair 2.png

Emolga02

Mar 11, 2020
anyone know a way to fix this? this is right after clicking on woman card. a few of my cards have this glitch as well 1617383373367.png

daxrob

Mar 25, 2021
Not sure if this is the right thread. When you create a girl in HS2, there is a 3d rectangle/plane at the bottom, which I think represents the floor. In most cases, that plane cross my girls' feet (especially when wearing high heels). In game, high heeled shows do sink in the floor. I was wondering if the two things are related, and if there's anything I can do to fix it, possibly by moving the plane down in the editor?
I have exactly the same issue. Everything should be updated. Did you find a solution?

Madlad666

Dec 13, 2020
Could anyone please help me find this mod
[hooh.clothes.ph.maidbot kai]
hooh's official mega link seems to be borked, and I really do need this mod.
Thanks in advance

Madlad666

Dec 13, 2020
I have exactly the same issue. Everything should be updated. Did you find a solution?
That seems to be a problem with heels plugin not updating height properly. You can force the height update by reloading character or reequipping the shoe. That is in the editor. In-game - good fucking luck. it seems to trigger randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote