[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
Suddenly executable file .exe of StudioNeo has disappered. Could anyone share it to me? Don't wanna download whole game again.

May 31, 2018
So, is there any downloads to older repacks that are smaller than the current one around? I want to try the game, but don’t want to commit to that size of download if I don’t like it.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
I made a post to clarify about some things on HS2, so perhaps I'll ask here as well:

1. Does the built-in updater update both the game and all included mods? Or is it solely for mods?

2. Do I need to use a VPN to update? I tried the first time but nothing seemed to happen at all. If it's updating, will it display any message to denote this?

3. Can I manually update plugins like BepInEx if there's an update available? I tried this, but the game ended up being unplayable. This might be due to some other issue, though, i.e. cancelling the updater.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I made a post to clarify about some things on HS2, so perhaps I'll ask here as well:

1. Does the built-in updater update both the game and all included mods? Or is it solely for mods?

2. Do I need to use a VPN to update? I tried the first time but nothing seemed to happen at all. If it's updating, will it display any message to denote this?

3. Can I manually update plugins like BepInEx if there's an update available? I tried this, but the game ended up being unplayable. This might be due to some other issue, though, i.e. cancelling the updater.

1) The updater only updates mods, not plugins or game code (like the DX expansion). When there are significant changes the easiest way to get an up-to-date and functional game is to grab the current repack.

2) You don't need a VPN for the updater. The game has the ability to connect to servers run by Illusion where you can upload/download cards and such - that's where you'd need a VPN, that functionality is only available in Japan.

3) Yes you can, but sometimes it can be tricky and BepInEx is one of the trickier ones. BepInEx has a number of dependencies - and if you don't update all the things it depends on it won't work properly. That's part of the beauty of the repacks, everything in the repack has been tested to make sure it all works together.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I just updated to DX, and the characters teeth are suddenly unrealistically white. It's very noticable, and all of a sudden all of my girls suddenly look like Duane Dibley from Red Dwarf. Anyone know how to change this?

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
I'd like to ask if any modders out there actually managed to 'fix' (improve) the Facial Morphs in HS2?

I'm asking this because even though I really like HS2 for many specific reasons, I think one thing really failed and is a step back in comparison to HS1 is the Facial Morphs. The character expressions are extremely limited, basic, crude, stiff and robotic. It's close to 'neutral' in expression on anything I choose. The mouth / cheeks / cheekbones / lower jaw / eyes / eyebrows ALL have a very limited 'range' in motion and extension. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

The only thing I THINK may be the cause of this, on a technical level, is because there was a very minimal amount of Weight Painting done for HS2 faces by the developers, in comparison to HS1. Now I'm not exactly saying that HS1's Facial Morphs were amazing per se, but next to HS2 the Morphs in HS1 were a lot more convincing and could be tweaked a lot more.

It's like the one main issue I have with HS2, especially when making custom girls and trying to Pose them in Studio Neo, I really can't come up with convincing facial expressions in most scenarios. The best one is plain and simple the default neutral mouth and eyes value set to 1 and that's it. A "smirk" doesn't look like a smirk, trying to make them look angry looks like they're constipated. I just can't work well with anything but their neutral expression, ugh...

If there's any custom Facial Morphs / Head Mesh mods out there fixing that problem please let me know, ty!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'd like to ask if any modders out there actually managed to 'fix' (improve) the Facial Morphs in HS2?

I'm asking this because even though I really like HS2 for many specific reasons, I think one thing really failed and is a step back in comparison to HS1 is the Facial Morphs. The character expressions are extremely limited, basic, crude, stiff and robotic. It's close to 'neutral' in expression on anything I choose. The mouth / cheeks / cheekbones / lower jaw / eyes / eyebrows ALL have a very limited 'range' in motion and extension. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

The only thing I THINK may be the cause of this, on a technical level, is because there was a very minimal amount of Weight Painting done for HS2 faces by the developers, in comparison to HS1. Now I'm not exactly saying that HS1's Facial Morphs were amazing per se, but next to HS2 the Morphs in HS1 were a lot more convincing and could be tweaked a lot more.

It's like the one main issue I have with HS2, especially when making custom girls and trying to Pose them in Studio Neo, I really can't come up with convincing facial expressions in most scenarios. The best one is plain and simple the default neutral mouth and eyes value set to 1 and that's it. A "smirk" doesn't look like a smirk, trying to make them look angry looks like they're constipated. I just can't work well with anything but their neutral expression, ugh...

If there's any custom Facial Morphs / Head Mesh mods out there fixing that problem please let me know, ty!
This tool is already implemented in Studio via a mod that comes with the STN RePacks. It's called HS2PE and (if you're up to date) you can find the button to open it here:
hs1.png
This allows you quick control of the FK/IK nodes - very handy for mirroring limbs and hands, for example.

Next, click on the Advanced Mode button:
hs2.png
The Advanced Mode is a controller for the model's bones, physical colliders, you can alter the way the hair and bewbs react to gravity here, also. For the kind of face control you're after, click Blend Shapes:
hs3.png
Be advised, from here, the Eyelashes and Eyelids can work independently. But each sub-window for every blendable face part has a Reset button - the reset buttons are your friend here.

The face parts are broken up into sections, but the naming convention for the individual parts is pretty confusing and doesn't really appear to be very logical in the order they're presented. You can rename the individual parts and save your own names for each slider - I recommend being patient and taking the time to do this, just so it makes life easier and quicker the next time you open Studio and want to get straight to work.

Learning this can't really taught in a forum post, you'll have to kinda feel your way around how the sliders work. Half the battle with using Studio is getting faster and more confident with the tools you have at hand. Tools that basically seem to fight you a lot of the time :ROFLMAO:

Will happily answer any more questions you might have. I'm no modder, but making fancy shit in Studio is all I do most days, so might be able to help :)

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I just updated to DX, and the characters teeth are suddenly unrealistically white. It's very noticable, and all of a sudden all of my girls suddenly look like Duane Dibley from Red Dwarf. Anyone know how to change this?
You can change it in material editor in a few different ways. You can set the RGB values of the default shader, you can change up the sliders (not sure which ones you'd need offhand), or you can change shaders - Hanmen's Next-Gen Teeth and Tongue shader is already included in the latest repack versions.

Reactions: Trinian

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
1) The updater only updates mods, not plugins or game code (like the DX expansion). When there are significant changes the easiest way to get an up-to-date and functional game is to grab the current repack.

2) You don't need a VPN for the updater. The game has the ability to connect to servers run by Illusion where you can upload/download cards and such - that's where you'd need a VPN, that functionality is only available in Japan.

3) Yes you can, but sometimes it can be tricky and BepInEx is one of the trickier ones. BepInEx has a number of dependencies - and if you don't update all the things it depends on it won't work properly. That's part of the beauty of the repacks, everything in the repack has been tested to make sure it all works together.
Thanks for the reply!

On point #2, how do I access the game's updater? And as for #3, to reliably update most of these components, I need to use the launcher's update function? Bc it seems like it takes a long time to update mods (then again, I'm guessing it's because there are so many things to update that it just takes really long, and I wasn't patient enough to follow through).

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
You can change it in material editor in a few different ways. You can set the RGB values of the default shader, you can change up the sliders (not sure which ones you'd need offhand), or you can change shaders - Hanmen's Next-Gen Teeth and Tongue shader is already included in the latest repack versions.
Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

On point #2, how do I access the game's updater? And as for #3, to reliably update most of these components, I need to use the launcher's update function? Bc it seems like it takes a long time to update mods (then again, I'm guessing it's because there are so many things to update that it just takes really long, and I wasn't patient enough to follow through).
The updater can be started either from initsetting.exe (the launcher) or from kkmanager. It can update mods, but it can't update plugins like BepInEx. It's good to run the updater from time to time to pick up the latest mods. But look at the list of things it wants to do before letting it run - in some cases it'll remove mods you may want to keep (they'll be listed in red). If you move them into mods\mymods they should be safe. There was just a *large* update to the modpack, many new mods added, and some that have proven problematic moved from the modpack to "bleeding edge".

Things like KKManager, BepInEx or any of the other plugins can't be updated by the built in updater. You need to download a new version of the plugin and install it manually, or just wait for the next version of the repack and install them all in one shot.

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Oh I also need to ask, is there a way to change the camera Field of View in Studio Neo 2?

I could do that in Studio Neo 1 easily enough but I can't find a way to do it in SN2.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Oh I also need to ask, is there a way to change the camera Field of View in Studio Neo 2?

I could do that in Studio Neo 1 easily enough but I can't find a way to do it in SN2.
I only use GraphicsMod and Field of View is changed under the Settings tab at the far end of the mod menu (F5). ;)
neoedit.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Molloke

saakinyan

May 14, 2018
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work
can't open the UI
i believe R5 repack already have all plugins including Bepinex and bepis
but still can't open the ui

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote