[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone know the name of the bone that controls the size of the shoes that utilize the HEELZ system? Bare feet and flat shoes can be scaled with the bone sliders in the leg menu, but I can't seem to find any that will scale the HEELZ shoes. Tiny feet on an amazonian woman looks weird.

Lobuziak

Jun 18, 2018
Please help:) All my pantyhose look like in the picture. I didnt add any mod, except what is in "HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R1"

HoneySelect2 2020-11-16 17-40-13.png

MrArmageddonX

Nov 17, 2020
Enjoying HS2, 2 quick questions hopefully someone can answer:
  1. Is there anyway to make the POV mode (pressing , key) less blurry, it's not as clear as the normal view?
  2. Any idea why when I exit the game, a load of Userdata\chara\male or female PNG files get moved to the recycle bin?

Reactions: a1110

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
  1. Is there anyway to make the POV mode (pressing , key) less blurry, it's not as clear as the normal view?
  2. Any idea why when I exit the game, a load of Userdata\chara\male or female PNG files get moved to the recycle bin?
I think number 2 is because having sex updates the girls stats and generates a new card (same picture, same everything), the old one gets deleted.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Quick question, has anyone had the thing where characters all of a sudden change clothes or change hairstyle out of nowhere? Is this supposed to be a "feature" or is this some sort of glitch? It's extremely annoying to customize a character down to the smallest detail only to have the game randomly mess shit up by itself

Reactions: subsub2010

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
1. Turn off depth of field in both main game settings and DHH. I actually left it on in DHH and it "blurs" correctly. Although I recommend updating FOV in POV settings. initial settings seem a bit to tight.

I think number 2 is because having sex updates the girls stats and generates a new card (same picture, same everything), the old one gets deleted.
This is accurate. AI girl did the same. Even having them show up when walking the hall is enough as other staus' can update there, like dirty.

Reactions: a1110

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
Quick question, has anyone had the thing where characters all of a sudden change clothes or change hairstyle out of nowhere? Is this supposed to be a "feature" or is this some sort of glitch? It's extremely annoying to customize a character down to the smallest detail only to have the game randomly mess shit up by itself
Are you using accessory hair?
Perhaps it is when they change into sleep/swimwear that the accessory hair is replaced by whatever the card for sleep/swimwear has?
Other than that I haven't had that issue.

trenebee

Nov 19, 2020
is only me have this problem ? I ran the game in administer mode and noting happend not showing any error message at all just nothing, but i can find this game in the Task manager, this happend to me for a lots of games never get any fix need help
i dont even have that white loading screen

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
is only me have this problem ? I ran the game in administer mode and noting happend not showing any error message at all just nothing, but i can find this game in the Task manager, this happend to me for a lots of games never get any fix need help
i dont even have that white loading screen
Not sure it will help but if your using better repack did you run the "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat"

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Are you using accessory hair?
Perhaps it is when they change into sleep/swimwear that the accessory hair is replaced by whatever the card for sleep/swimwear has?
Other than that I haven't had that issue.
Hmno just the plain back hair for example, or bangs, not hair as an accessory, now I'm wondering if it's just me then, might do a reinstall

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Please help:) All my pantyhose look like in the picture. I didnt add any mod, except what is in "HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R1"

View attachment 902411
I seem to have that problem after I update my files.
Can anyone shed some light on this problem ?
This is an issue with Better Penetration, it's not fixed in R2 either. Waiting on the modder to update, I think. Try changing the vagina back to one of the other decensors or disabling the mod for the time being until it's fixed?
Personally, I'd say update to R2. The bug is still there, but it's no longer breaking through the butt and the cameltoe part of the panties, but pushing waaaay out of the actual vagina, though. But it's nearly fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote