[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Should I avoid using the KK Manager tool to update the game mods? I updated everything and apparently the game lost previous files.
To be more specific, some saved characters have missing clothing(s) and I also get the missing mod error message when loading characters with them.
Example: the blue piece (which I luckily found from a very old screenshot) is missing from the game after updating it via kk manager.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never installed/uninstalled any mod manually. This is also the first time this has happened to my installation.
And this is the message
View attachment 815369
i feel your frustration. you shouldn't stop using it but the least you could do about this is when you perform an update, you will notice that clicking each one will show you what will be updated (black), added(green) or removed(red) in colored text, it will also state if the item or mod will be removed in the second column. so make sure to read those before updating from now on to avoid such accidents and make sure you un-check the box next to anything you don't wish to change.
example:
1601988076533.png

however, i do still think that updating using repository is risky for similar cases with out a revert or a roll back option. a mod can be updated (not removed) and get changed completely or in a way that doesn't meet a users satisfaction, and it too hard to keep track of things and backup things manually. but it's still great generally. i hope more version control options will be added in the future.

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work
Just use additional bone modifier, you can do way more with that with unlimited sliders and you don´t have the version issues^^ AND it works with any type of body, clothes or accessoires. Also it works in studio while the preg mod only works for the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

jacksmafia

Jul 11, 2020
guys is there a reason why colored tattoo doesn't appear in game as their original colors but as black and white ?

bud46

May 21, 2020
Hey guys, I got a little problem... A couple of days ago I feel like the placement of characters in any H scene is off in my game as in there are lots of clipping problems. I'm aware that this can easily happen with some types of hair or big accessories, but it happens with the most common animations, e.g. in various common positions.
The hands of characters are placed to high, limbs are clipping, positions don't match, etc. The weirdest thing is that this wasn't the case when I installed the game first a couple of weeks ago. I feel like this might have started after some updates I did...

Does anyone of you know what the reason for this issue could be (or which update might have caused this)?
And maybe even how to resolve it?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

jacksmafia

Jul 11, 2020
must be a grayscale shader or something. but a great workaround is the skinoverlay plugin if you have it.
sorry but i'm new to moding and i don't fully undersand what the "grayscale shader" thing here what does it mean?
and if i understand correctly skinoverlay means it's already applied to the skin so if i choose this skin for any character the tattoo will be there right?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hey guys, I got a little problem... A couple of days ago I feel like the placement of characters in any H scene is off in my game as in there are lots of clipping problems. I'm aware that this can easily happen with some types of hair or big accessories, but it happens with the most common animations, e.g. in various common positions.
The hands of characters are placed to high, limbs are clipping, positions don't match, etc. The weirdest thing is that this wasn't the case when I installed the game first a couple of weeks ago. I feel like this might have started after some updates I did...

Does anyone of you know what the reason for this issue could be (or which update might have caused this)?
And maybe even how to resolve it?

Thanks a bunch in advance!
it maybe caused by allot of things, since we all mostly use a heavily modded game structure the reasons couldn't be any more.
best thing to do is to try use both the stock male and female characters (including their clothing, body and all) and try them in to a H-scene, if everything is ok and working, then it has to be the chara cards you are using. just like you mentioned, could be clothes, heels, accessories or even bones and colliders on characters themselves.
if it's still there, make sure to check all plugin settings you'v changed on "F1" screen, betterpenetration or anything else that deals with positioning or offset.
but if the stock characters were still off, plugin settings are OK and still have the same problem, then i has to be a mod or a plugin u added. try reviewing those updates that you made, look for the things you included and try remove them then check again. in this case, it's probably a plugin, i highly doubt any sideloader mod can cause this but do it anyway.

sorry but i'm new to moding and i don't fully undersand what the "grayscale shader" thing here what does it mean?
and if i understand correctly skinoverlay means it's already applied to the skin so if i choose this skin for any character the tattoo will be there right?
nope and never mind the whole shader thing :p a skinoverlay is a plugin that allows you to load and add an overlay texture to a character while on the character maker, it is not embedded in the skin files and it works exactly how the body/face paint does, think of it as a coating layer over any skin. it wont permanently be bound to any skin and it saves the data on a character's card, so it only loads when you load that specific card. it also has an option to load over and underlay stuff like eyeshadow, lipsticks and paints..etc

how to use:
1602158884927.png
while on the maker, you will notice the skin overlay option to the left when selecting the "body" tab.
1.opens the skin overlay menu.
2.creates a UV template as a reference image if you would like to create your own overlay tattoos or else.
3.loads a premade overlay.

now in able to use this plugin you have to get skin overlays that matches the HS2 chara specifications (mesh UV), or maybe create your own? using the template from step 2 and with decent knowledge with photo or image editing programs you will be able to create your own tattoos from images, fully colored or not it won't matter.
just note these two thing when you work on textures; first you have to follow geometry of the skin provided by the UV template for positioning. like where it will be placed and if the orientation is correct..etc. second, the skin overlay uses .PNG files and the negative space around the images in textures has to be transparent, otherwise it will also appear as a texture on your character. Ex. if you download an image that has a white background surrounding the image, and used it in your overlay, you will have that appear on your character as well. have to be removed.
if creating a texture is not your thing, maybe you should look for skin overlays made by the community instead. i'm sorry if i made this more complicated for you but its the only way i can put it ^^'

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
I still have not found an answer for this, can someone help please. thanks in Advance
Can someone please tell me what are the fur events are and how to trigger them in the game? I already unlocked the key to her room is that all or are there more events for her? thanks in advance

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm here looking for some help. Thanks in advance.

When I try to add a Coordinate Card, sometimes I must to add some mods. "Ok, it's easy". The problem is that sometimes i add the mods but the card doesn't "select" the "items" (shoes, tops, etc.) and I have to select them manually.

Do you know is there any other way to do it?
Now, i don't know if this is a bug like MatEd not saving custom textures on studio but can't you overwrite the coordinate cards with the missing items?

Locistal

Aug 17, 2020
Just use additional bone modifier, you can do way more with that with unlimited sliders and you don´t have the version issues^^ AND it works with any type of body, clothes or accessoires. Also it works in studio while the preg mod only works for the game.
I actually learned to use it and it's great ! I even found a HS1 list of bones, but they're named the same in HS2 so it works perfectly for me :D

nope and never mind the whole shader thing :p a skinoverlay is a plugin that allows you to load and add an overlay texture to a character while on the character maker, it is not embedded in the skin files and it works exactly how the body/face paint does, think of it as a coating layer over any skin. it wont permanently be bound to any skin and it saves the data on a character's card, so it only loads when you load that specific card. it also has an option to load over and underlay stuff like eyeshadow, lipsticks and paints..etc

how to use:
View attachment 849756
while on the maker, you will notice the skin overlay option to the left when selecting the "body" tab.
1.opens the skin overlay menu.
2.creates a UV template as a reference image if you would like to create your own overlay tattoos or else.
3.loads a premade overlay.

now in able to use this plugin you have to get skin overlays that matches the HS2 chara specifications (mesh UV), or maybe create your own? using the template from step 2 and with decent knowledge with photo or image editing programs you will be able to create your own tattoos from images, fully colored or not it won't matter.
just note these two thing when you work on textures; first you have to follow geometry of the skin provided by the UV template for positioning. like where it will be placed and if the orientation is correct..etc. second, the skin overlay uses .PNG files and the negative space around the images in textures has to be transparent, otherwise it will also appear as a texture on your character. Ex. if you download an image that has a white background surrounding the image, and used it in your overlay, you will have that appear on your character as well. have to be removed.
if creating a texture is not your thing, maybe you should look for skin overlays made by the community instead. i'm sorry if i made this more complicated for you but its the only way i can put it ^^'
Thanks for this, I tried using it as well, and successfuly modified some tattoo and cum splatter overlays. Oddly, I don't have access to all the regular tattoos in the file it brings me to when I select "Load overlay" in the chracter maker. I can only access some specific tattoos that don't appear in the Painting list. The way to this file is UserData => Overlays => Body or Body - Cum Splatter if you just want to add jizz everywhere. I searched for the regular tattoos' overlays, but didn't find them. Is there a way to also load them with the Skin overlays or not ?

Sorry if that sounds dumb, I'm still learning with mods and stuff like that.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I actually learned to use it and it's great ! I even found a HS1 list of bones, but they're named the same in HS2 so it works perfectly for me :D

Thanks for this, I tried using it as well, and successfuly modified some tattoo and cum splatter overlays. Oddly, I don't have access to all the regular tattoos in the file it brings me to when I select "Load overlay" in the chracter maker. I can only access some specific tattoos that don't appear in the Painting list. The way to this file is UserData => Overlays => Body or Body - Cum Splatter if you just want to add jizz everywhere. I searched for the regular tattoos' overlays, but didn't find them. Is there a way to also load them with the Skin overlays or not ?

On the tattoos, if they are displayed under Paint 1 and Paint 2 in the game, then those aren't part of the overlay export. But you can add the same shapes if you get creative...maybe screencap them shapes from the preview, then fiddle with them with overlays?

Also, would you mind posting a card that includes your bonemods for a very pregnant girl? :D TIA!

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I still have not found an answer for this, can someone help please. thanks in Advance
You might want to load the manual in Japanese, copy and paste the reference to "Fur Events" in the original kanji, and do a google search on it. It's possible this has been figured out in Japanese fan circles and hasn't made it into English language forums yet. (This is my trick when I can't find it in "our" google lol)

• Haha
Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018

i am glad it worked. and as subsub2010 mentioned, the tattoos in the chara maker paints menu are embedded in the original game "apdata" or zipmods, u can get those still but u have to extract hem from the unity/mod files. not as simple as it sounds :p
but anyway, i'm sure you can find those tattoos in mods or at least similar if you use google images search, ex. search "tattoo" then click on images and put then click on tools>color>transparent. and after downloading the images, you have to use a photo studio like gimp or photoshop to align them on the body parts.
here is one of many great sources for transparent tattoo images that you may find useful as well:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Once you download the game are there any other things you need to install
it is more of a preference than a need, it depends on what mods and plugins you will be interested in. if you used STN's repack you should be covered (plugin wise). the repack has allot of clothes/studio mods as well but in case you want more you should try the discord server (sorry i don't have a link for that).

deb07

Jul 14, 2019
Hi:
wanted to know how to install new clothing.. l tried to just extract to game directory, but it doesn't work, not using repack.. vanilla with some mods..

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hi:
wanted to know how to install new clothing.. l tried to just extract to game directory, but it doesn't work, not using repack.. vanilla with some mods..
no they shouldn't be placed in the root game directory.
now just to answer your question (though i highly do not recommend it): all clothes, maps or any mods that include objects must be placed in "abdata". not directly and it must be placed in the right location depending on the mod. but as i said, don't do it..it will create conflicts, too hard to track, unnecessary effort and allot more. not to mention that most modders are using the .zipmod method and even replacing those in the right place wont work at all as you have to extract the files first.
for more info read the first few headlines of this page:

plugins are a different matter, and it is ok to download and add them manually. they should be placed in "gameroot\BepInEx\Plugins".

my advice is to use KKManager to load .zipmods for an easy and a healthy way, even if you wish to keep the vanilla and don't wish to use a repack/patch.
for kkmanager requirements and download go to:

question is are the mods adding new animations or just clothes? because most content I've seen are basically just more cards/clothes.
if you are asking about the in game h-scene animations, i am afraid not.
they are mostly clothes and items for both main game and studio, or studio only maps, objects, poses and animations to create scenes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote