[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinchasko

Nov 22, 2017
Hi sorry for disturb but i have a problem, i load my save and i cant do anything , i cant go out of my room, cant sleep, cant call a girl, anyone can help me? Thanks

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Still have no idea how to make dependency lower. Official wiki tells I should escape from girls when there is an event with white heart, while community tells to start h-scene but do nothing upon quiting the scene. And, guess what? Dependency does not decrease no matter what I do. So, I would be very grateful for help, guys!

zalman94

Sep 9, 2020
Can anyone help me here? I start the game, goto the room and the tutorial starts i get to the second tutorial pop up and the right arrow doesn't work or advance the text. I tried using F12 and disabling the tutorial, that lets me at least pick a girl but then i can't advance to leave the room. I tried it again after vanillafying the game and still it still wont pass the tutorial bubble.

Hello, I have the same problem. Did someone have a solution to skip the tutorial in the first launch ? I can't pass the tutorial, and if i delete it with F12, i can't leave the room.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Still have no idea how to make dependency lower. Official wiki tells I should escape from girls when there is an event with white heart, while community tells to start h-scene but do nothing upon quiting the scene. And, guess what? Dependency does not decrease no matter what I do. So, I would be very grateful for help, guys!
You're either doing it wrong or not enough, or you've locked the state with the cheat or achievement menu.

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
Can someone point me in the right direction. I am interested in creating face mods but I don't know where to start. Not sure how to create face bone mod and stuff. Can someone point me in the right direction. I am a total newbie. Thank you.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone point me in the right direction. I am interested in creating face mods but I don't know where to start. Not sure how to create face bone mod and stuff. Can someone point me in the right direction. I am a total newbie. Thank you.
I haven't tried it, but . (I heard they're not perfect and have holes in them, though)

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
You're either doing it wrong or not enough, or you've locked the state with the cheat or achievement menu.
When he says you are doing it wrong.. It's based on the 3 core tenets that the girls bind themselves to.

The wikiwiki7-r.net is a mess when run through translate. However that link should take you to the section under State.

Hence.. This section is what changes their attitude.

"Let A be the state that is finally fixed for each personality described above, and B / C for the others.
  • When choosing the option corresponding to A
    • The value of A increases and B and C decrease
  • When selecting the option corresponding to B
    • The value of C increases and B decreases
  • When choosing the option corresponding to C
    • The value of B increases and C decreases
If the purpose is dependence, it will be easy if the state is set to A and the corresponding option is selected."

[
Personality Base state when dependent
Normal / de S / open / natural Favor
Girlfriend / Gal / Maternal Enjoyment
Cool / hard-working / weak Slave
]

As much as I can understand just "walking away" won't do the trick if you wired her for loyalty and attachment.

So you actively have to have a convo where you go against what she is interested in.

I'm probably wrong, if anyone has anything to contribute? Please do.

Laiikaa

Formerly 'qbCakes'
Jul 13, 2020
Should I avoid using the KK Manager tool to update the game mods? I updated everything and apparently the game lost previous files.
To be more specific, some saved characters have missing clothing(s) and I also get the missing mod error message when loading characters with them.
Example: the blue piece (which I luckily found from a very old screenshot) is missing from the game after updating it via kk manager.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never installed/uninstalled any mod manually. This is also the first time this has happened to my installation.
And this is the message
screenshot_3951.jpg

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone have a Torrent for the Optional Studio Neo mods?

I know about the Google Drive and Mega links, but they are ZIP'ed packs and unfortunately cannot possibly be downloaded effectively. On Google Drive I get 'download quota' getting exceeded all the time, and same with Mega basically. It would take me many days to get just half of those 14 files.

For example, this is the Google Drive link for the packs:

If anyone knows of a Torrent for all of this combined please let me (and everyone) know, thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I found a Torrent for both (base pack, and mods pack in one folder):

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Any suggestions for playing HS2 instead of 1? i like 1 but, need to know HS2 worth it? and HS1 modding still continues or its end?

Stickend

Apr 29, 2018
I have a problem guys. I was trying to make some things in the studio, and while facing some problems saving states (it says out of index or memory), I noticed I could jiggle the breast, ass or hair of my girl with just my own cursor (i guess because of HSPE plugin), but I can't jiggle it anymore now. Please, could somebody help me with this two things?

EDIT: I've already solved the jiggle. For anyone wondering, you must have the PlayBoop (boopz) mod, which I think it comes within the ScrewThisNoise Repack. Activate it in Plugin settings and then press M over the girl.

Still, I haven't figured it out why I have problems saving or loading states while using VNGE.

2nd EDIT: Nevermind, I've resolved the second problem too. For anyone wondering, I'm a spanish speaker, so we use letters as "ñ" or ´ over some words (like "camión"). For some reason, this completely destroys the engine if you make a dialogue using this letters XD.

Anyways, have a good day!

Last edited:

profwhip

Sep 24, 2020
Not sure if this is the right thread. When you create a girl in HS2, there is a 3d rectangle/plane at the bottom, which I think represents the floor. In most cases, that plane cross my girls' feet (especially when wearing high heels). In game, high heeled shows do sink in the floor. I was wondering if the two things are related, and if there's anything I can do to fix it, possibly by moving the plane down in the editor?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure if this is the right thread. When you create a girl in HS2, there is a 3d rectangle/plane at the bottom, which I think represents the floor. In most cases, that plane cross my girls' feet (especially when wearing high heels). In game, high heeled shows do sink in the floor. I was wondering if the two things are related, and if there's anything I can do to fix it, possibly by moving the plane down in the editor?
The plane indeed represents the floor.

The two are not really related, though, if heels clip through the plane floor in-maker then surely enough they will clip in-game. I think you can move the plane with ABMX but it really doesn't solve the issue whatsoever, for that you might want to try the if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote