[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Again... Trolling and De-railing. Do tell us. How to get started. Are you able to do that?

Here is you you keep try keep from people;

1.) I was on discord
2.) I used "please", "excuse me", "could I trouble you for a bit", "thank you for your time", "I would appreciate any help you can give"
3.)

Now. I had a very simple request. And it was for AIS.
-Could we get Tier 2 and Teir 3 resource nodes on Construction Island
-Could we place some of those L Locations on the map? Perhaps even in our homes?

"Well just learn it yourself." was the response. Okay.

Fine.

I was unable to find said Tier 2 and Tier 3 "Resource Nodes" using SB3 and dnSpy. Nor was I able to find where those L_Spot are and how to place them.

I did not find any information on how to take an existing in game asset aka coconut or red-seed or red-plant to be placed INTO the world builder menu. IF.. you are familiar with the game. Also not one single person ever placed a Studio Neo 2 object in the builder menu. :) Well, that's interesting I'm sure they had their reasons.

-I offered a bounty of I believe $75 dollars PER HOUR (USD) to simple screen share and look over my shoulder and indicate what I needed to setup and do. To help me get a working copy of the Debug version.

AIS uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.2.21. (from the wiki)
HS2 uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.4.11 (from the wiki)

I tried a couple of times in setting it up, perhaps I missed a setting or there was a white space or a missing file.

Mind you I had registered and downloaded the correct version of Unity.

I literally uploaded a 7 page WRITE-UP with screenshots and as a Tutorial on the steps required... and OFFERED A BOUNTY TO WORK WITH ME. potentially an easy $300-$500 dollars to be a mentor.

No, The modders don't owe me anything. In fact. They cost me my time for being so antagonistic toward me. I simply got fed up with it. For what? did they have an impression I would somehow be competition or some other absurd idea? I have no clue.

HOWEVER, I'm seeing you are projecting the exact same attitude. I'm going to ask you ONCE to kindly stop.
I don't see this group as a space to fight, push an ill-conceived sense of superiority or even as a place to simply whine about things I don't like.

I like creating characters, making scenes in Studio and playing with lighting and user-created mods I'm not clever enough to make myself - essentially everything you bad-mouth in every post.

To add insult to injury lure_Kin , you do nothing but shit constantly on the elements of this game that I and many, many others in this group enjoy doing. But furthermore, you then shit on the modders who bring us these tools and toys to play with in the first place.

You're functionally unable to answer any post without being immediately combative with the OP, or finding some way to talk ONLY about AIS (not the game this thread is for, I might add) and STILL find a way to make your problems everyone else's fault.

Please, if possible, try perhaps the next two weeks ONLY responding to queries that you can answer without bias. Or insulting a modding community without which you wouldn't even HAVE a platform to air your grievances in, in the first place.

Try asking yourself whether you sound a tiny bit pompous, full-on arrogant or outright, balls-out, me-me-me entitled before posting/replying.

Communities thrive on the quality of the people that make them - I and more than a few others would appreciate you looking at a community that WE want to be part of as something other than a platform just for you. Somewhere for you to shout about things none of us, yourself especially included, are in a position to do anything about.

Try and be helpful, and above all, KIND. Please. You don't even have to search your post history to see that right now you're being neither.

Your complaints about AIS would be much appreciated being posted in the relevant communities for THAT game. Honey Select 2 contains none of the assets or potential gameplay mechanics you bring up in each of your posts.

I'm sure someone within that community would be better suited to respond to any grievance you have with that particular game.

At the very least I'm sure the modding community would greatly appreciate your feedback on the quality and reach of their content.

If you have ideas to "save" Honey Select 2 and you clearly can't rely on anyone else, then as I said, why aren't YOU doing anything about it?

Save us then, dude. We aren't stopping you.

But you don't get to moan if you aren't even trying to fix your own problems yourself.

Last edited:

mav

Jul 19, 2017
Has anyone ported Roy12's female vagina uncensor with bones yet (originally designed for AI)? When paired with Animal4269's betterpenetration mod , this should allow for penis/vagina collisions with animated vaginas during H scenes.

can someone post Roy12's female vagina uncensor with bones, the link is dead

Edit: i found it, but it is not working. i put it in the mod path, but inside of the studio, i can not choose it. Maybe some can help me.

Last edited:

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
I don't see this group as a space to fight, push an ill-conceived sense of superiority or even as a place to simply whine about things I don't like.

I like creating characters, making scenes in Studio and playing with lighting and user-created mods I'm not clever enough to make myself - essentially everything you bad-mouth in every post.

To add insult to injury lure_Kin , you do nothing but shit constantly on the elements of this game that I and many, many others in this group enjoy doing. But furthermore, you then shit on the modders who bring us these tools and toys to play with in the first place.

You're functionally unable to answer any post without being immediately combative with the OP, or finding some way to talk ONLY about AIS (not the game this thread is for, I might add) and STILL find a way to make your problems everyone else's fault.

Please, if possible, try perhaps the next two weeks ONLY responding to queries that you can answer without bias. Or insulting a modding community without which you wouldn't even HAVE a platform to air your grievances in, in the first place.

Try asking yourself whether you sound a tiny bit pompous, full-on arrogant or outright, balls-out, me-me-me entitled before posting/replying.

Communities thrive on the quality of the people that make them - I and more than a few others would appreciate you looking at a community that WE want to be part of as something other than a platform just for you. Somewhere for you to shout about things none of us, yourself especially included, are in a position to do anything about.

Try and be helpful, and above all, KIND. Please. You don't even have to search your post history to see that right now you're being neither.

Your complaints about AIS would be much appreciated being posted in the relevant communities for THAT game. Honey Select 2 contains none of the assets or potential gameplay mechanics you bring up in each of your posts.

I'm sure someone within that community would be better suited to respond to any grievance you have with that particular game.

At the very least I'm sure the modding community would greatly appreciate your feedback on the quality and reach of their content.

If you have ideas to "save" Honey Select 2 and you clearly can't rely on anyone else, then as I said, why aren't YOU doing anything about it?

Save us then, dude. We aren't stopping you.

But you don't get to moan if you aren't even trying to fix your own problems yourself.
8 people here.. Well, it stands to reason many of the people on discord are on here.. And on here there are fans of those people on discord. Simple as that.

Speaking of discord, you know that people talk.. right? Not chat or just type. It is definitely not an environment where people voice chat. or Have voice chat development rooms... So on and so forth.

Personally, I'm all about the golden rule. Do into others as they do unto you. So the mis-treatment and the unwelcome-ness there needed to be worked through obviously. (compared to other Discord servers.) Personally, TO ME, it felt more like a Reddit "mods" thing.

I'm personally just surprised there isn't open animosity toward newbies or anyone that has been there for less 3 months. If you only make models that people expect or spend time on scenes only everything is fine there. If you want to be active and develop something new, you will find heavy resistance. Simple as that.

Why did Modsgarden do so well? Even without discord. LL for that matter? Sharing ideas and collaborating seems to be the norm in those places. But you see it differently, that is your opinion. You believe peoples opinion of very small inclusive group of me is correct.

I disagree, specifically, I feel there might be a conflict of interest and primarily people will lose patron/subscribestar/paypal. If there are too many modders OR if it's easy to do so then the money they make would decrease. So it would be in their interest to keep people from making things easy or helping others. Rather then adopting the "Bazaar" model like Sexlab LE, Sexlab SE and WickedWhims. They rather have a "Cathedral" on what others can create and thus don't help. That is my opinion. And it is perfectly fine to disagree with my opinion as well.

*shrug* maybe even timezone differences and where you are located alter the perception of people. Who knows.
Hi MrWrongtubes I agree that lure_Kin could be considered rude.
But you have to see that he tried to make it himself and he also said that he was ready to spend 300-500$
just for learning how to do it.
"If you have ideas to "save" Honey Select 2 and you clearly can't rely on anyone else, then as I said, why aren't YOU doing anything about it? " seems to be rude considering his efforts.
Some people don't have enough of a specific intuition for some work so they need a little push (teaching,tutorial,walktrough,etc..).
You seem to be an active member so you maybe know some modders who could maybe help lure_Kin.
A constructive way to resolve this discussion would be to give him names (willing modders) in a private conversation between you two.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi MrWrongtubes I agree that lure_Kin could be considered rude.
But you have to see that he tried to make it himself and he also said that he was ready to spend 300-500$
just for learning how to do it.
"If you have ideas to "save" Honey Select 2 and you clearly can't rely on anyone else, then as I said, why aren't YOU doing anything about it? " seems to be rude considering his efforts.
Some people don't have enough of a specific intuition for some work so they need a little push (teaching,tutorial,walktrough,etc..).
You seem to be an active member so you maybe know some modders who could maybe help lure_Kin.
A constructive way to resolve this discussion would be to give him names (willing modders) in a private conversation between you two.
Unable to take criticism, thinks money is a substitute for technical prowess and time spent, considers those things a logistical commodity, which any modder with more than a couple of years under their belt will easily and gladly tell you is a lie, also believes personal input will somehow change the interpersonal dynamic of an existing modding community that has actively shaped content for almost a decade.

As someone whom has actively been modding since the days of Alien versus Predator, this kind of narcisssism is both a sum negative and most often found in those whom expect to get equal return on investment, and that is fundamentally not how modding works, and modders whom rely on this behavior pattern simply don't last, even under the aegis of patreon and a well developed and curated cult of personality.

You can make a legitimate argument for enforced gatekeeping and curated elitist circle jerks, but that's not even kind of remotely unique to adult modding in general or Illusion titles in specific; it circumscribes most modding communities and enforced niceness won't engender any wholesome vibes either.

Your princess is simply in another castle and in your haste to don your resplendent ivory armor you've failed to notice your gallant raiment is on backwards.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone, my game was running fine till a few days ago when i would enter an H=scene the game would load but stop at a white screen. Can not do anything to get past it doesn't display anything. Any ideas on how to fix?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone, my game was running fine till a few days ago when i would enter an H=scene the game would load but stop at a white screen. Can not do anything to get past it doesn't display anything. Any ideas on how to fix?
Output_log? Any changes you did prior? All is up to date?

Dec 14, 2019
Output_log? Any changes you did prior? All is up to date?
Here is the log I'm not sure what i should be looking for in the files. It was a mod repack that was working fine. Had not changed anything about the files directly if it wasn't through a mod. When i saw the issue i turned off all mods and was still getting the same issue. Latest version of the repack i think

Last edited:

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Unable to take criticism, thinks money is a substitute for technical prowess and time spent, considers those things a logistical commodity, which any modder with more than a couple of years under their belt will easily and gladly tell you is a lie, also believes personal input will somehow change the interpersonal dynamic of an existing modding community that has actively shaped content for almost a decade.

As someone whom has actively been modding since the days of Alien versus Predator, this kind of narcissism is both a sum negative and most often found in those whom expect to get equal return on investment, and that is fundamentally not how modding works, and modders whom rely on this behavior pattern simply don't last, even under the aegis of patreon and a well developed and curated cult of personality.

You can make a legitimate argument for enforced gatekeeping and curated elitist circle jerks, but that's not even kind of remotely unique to adult modding in general or Illusion titles in specific; it circumscribes most modding communities and enforced niceness won't engender any wholesome vibes either.

Your princess is simply in another castle and in your haste to don your resplendent ivory armor you've failed to notice your gallant raiment is on backwards.
As a modder you have seen more than me so that's great because you know what you are talking about.
But I don't think there is any requirement about being a Jerk to be skilled in modding.
I agree on the point that their Narcissism is somewhere justified because they are superior to many members with their specific talent in modding.If you just tell people to go f... that will never assure a follow.
Do no tell me a modder willing to teach or give a few tips doesn't exist.The tools tutorial or the Dev tools & guide is there to prove it.
All the forums would have die a long time ago if all the members were jerks to each other.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
As a modder you have seen more than me so that's great because you know what you are talking about.
But I don't think there is any requirement about being a Jerk to be skilled in modding.
I agree on the point that their Narcissism is somewhere justified because they are superior to many members with their specific talent in modding.If you just tell people to go f... that will never assure a follow.
Do no tell me a modder willing to teach or give a few tips doesn't exist.The tools tutorial or the Dev tools & guide is there to prove it.
All the forums would have die a long time ago if all the members were jerks to each other.
He was referring to lure's unfortunate narcissism, I think.

As I've I said to lure-kin more than once, if his attitude wasn't one that was so combative, he would/could have a few people at least on board with the idea. Some of what he suggests might be possible, but I suspect if such massive overhauls were achievable, some of the more ambitious modders out there would have produced something, I believe.

If he had a slightly different attitude, I would certainly help him if I could, but my activity is mostly in learning the tweaks of the mods and passing on my discoveries - mostly creator and Studio stuff - which he constantly insults.

I do get snappy on occasion here, though. So I do have to check myself every now and then. But in my defence (lol) it's almost always with people who are being rude, wilfully unhelpful or obnoxious.

A community should be helping each other, not drawing lines in the sand.

And especially not standing in the middle of the community, with their trousers down, wiggling their dicks about while shouting "WILLYCOPTER".

We're men playing with dolls, sure. But we can at least act like adults.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Here is the log I'm not sure what i should be looking for in the files. It was a mod repack that was working fine. Had not changed anything about the files directly if it wasn't through a mod. When i saw the issue i turned off all mods and was still getting the same issue. Latest version of the repack i think
Okay, now that i'm more on focus, the white/black screen bug apparently has many possible roots, just a guess but try without DHH. Not a guaranteed solution but worth a shot just to cross out possible causes. (I mean, your DHH seems to be giving more errors than mine and i can barely run this game so that's what i think might be the cause)

This is my point of reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 14, 2019
Okay, now that i'm more on focus, the white/black screen bug apparently has many possible roots, just a guess but try without DHH. Not a guaranteed solution but worth a shot just to cross out possible causes. (I mean, your DHH seems to be giving more errors than mine and i can barely run this game so that's what i think might be the cause)

This is my point of reference:
Thanks turned it off and still giving me an error. Just saved my characters and started a fresh install. Tried some of the stuff on the thread but might have just been a file that ended up being corrupt. Thanks again Cheers

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
Any attempt to work together? or collaborate with others in that particular community of yours never agree on anything. Like I said SexLab LE, SexLab SE, Wicked Whims were community driven efforts. Whereas Exporting and Importing the same outfits, hair, texture over and over and over again. Re-inventing the wheel basically is not productive.

Well done.
I come from a modding background for Bethesda games made with the creation kit.
I earlier asked about Animations for these Illusion games , it took me less than a day to re-target a few dance animations, create a zipmod and upload it for that Koikatsu game , I found the information easily on the discord forums and I have some Unity knowledge. But thats about it ...

One of the main things you are forgetting is that those Beth games they hand out a Creation kit specifically for modding the game. The creation kit itself is like a mini game engine where can make a completely new game and experience using the game assets.
While sexlab etc are all community based efforts, the creation kit makes it easier to implement such things because you get to look into the base game files and see how quests , combat etc are implemented, make changes and implement new quests etc.

I looked about these illusion based games , there is hardly any "gameplay" element so to speak. Also it seems hard to get modify variables in the main game. Poking about most of the discord servers very few simple changes have been made to the base game.
Mostly its all chracters, clothing and animations for studio. Which leads me to believe that modding the base game is impossible.

My theory is that would need to make something like NeoStudio, but with gameplay elements using the game assets and a whole lot custom scripts for making it like the the games you mention above. Then again I'm no coder.
Either way its quite hard to do.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
dnSpy has a nice write up on how to "Turning A Release build into a Debug build." But for whatever reason people don't want to work to improve it.

The amount of times I've said, "please", "thank you", "sorry to bother you" just for basic tutorial stuff and recieved no answer?

I rather be someone that feels "dumb" for not figuring out how I didn't get the animation correct vs versus someone that seeks the attention of how great the props or room additions look. I mean it's discord right? Voice chat and chat rooms should be something normal right?

Personally I would prefer a think tank or sharing of the minds, being humble, growing, learning new things and improving something with good potential over the importance on a "scene contest".

I literally uploaded a WRITE-UP Tutorial on the steps required... OFFERED A BOUNTY TO WORK WITH ME.

Personally I was shocked. No sane person would leave $300 on a table for the most basic and trival of learning and tutoring others and how to get started... *shrug*
I come from a modding background for Bethesda games made with the creation kit.
I earlier asked about Animations for these Illusion games , it took me less than a day to re-target a few dance animations, create a zipmod and upload it for that Koikatsu game , I found the information easily on the discord forums and I have some Unity knowledge. But thats about it ...

One of the main things you are forgetting is that those Beth games they hand out a Creation kit specifically for modding the game. The creation kit itself is like a mini game engine where can make a completely new game and experience using the game assets.
While sexlab etc are all community based efforts, the creation kit makes it easier to implement such things because you get to look into the base game files and see how quests , combat etc are implemented, make changes and implement new quests etc.

I looked about these illusion based games , there is hardly any "gameplay" element so to speak. Also it seems hard to get modify variables in the main game. Poking about most of the discord servers very few simple changes have been made to the base game.
Mostly its all chracters, clothing and animations for studio. Which leads me to believe that modding the base game is impossible.

My theory is that would need to make something like NeoStudio, but with gameplay elements using the game assets and a whole lot custom scripts for making it like the the games you mention above. Then again I'm no coder.
Either way its quite hard to do.
yeah, that was the thing I noticed. People spend a lot of time making things in Studio but never exporting or integrating them with the base games. They had no issues taking outfits, overlays, etc... Funny thing is latest release has new maps... NOT from Illusion. So seems like not impossible. KKY and 2155X did an amazing job pulling maps in. Something that others don't bother with.

I imagine it's the same thing with adding animations (or objects to be used with animations). Most get to certain point then just drop the rest.

HSMC

Sep 7, 2020
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work
For some reason I can't get the UI displayed even though I followed all the steps. Im just stuck at step 4 other than that I can get the previous steps working just fine. In case you are wondering the version of HS 2 I downloaded it's BetterRepack R4.1 by ScrewThisNoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote