[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

gvout

Sep 25, 2018
A lot of mods to figure out. Is there a way to lower a girl's breasts on her chest a bit more?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
New expansion announced today: Honey Select 2: Libido DX

-More H-poses
-More H-areas
-New costumes
-4 New character personalities w/ voices
-Some other stuff
Anyone able to run a translate on the page? translate.google.com keeps throwing crazy.

I REALLY REALLY hope they open up the framework for more H positions/poses, combinations and building new H sequences... or the very least the modding community works on that.

Reactions: a1110 and Nelz1817

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
New "Deluxe version" announced today: Honey Select 2: Libido DX

-More H-poses/animation
-More H-areas
-New costumes
-4 New character personalities w/ voices
-Some other stuff
You always come to the rescue when it comes to Illusion announcements! Thank you!

Reactions: subsub2010

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You always come to the rescue when it comes to Illusion announcements! Thank you!
Thanks, expect more Illusion threads next year as well.

Anyone able to run a translate on the page? translate.google.com keeps throwing crazy.

I REALLY REALLY hope they open up the framework for more H positions/poses, combinations and building new H sequences... or the very least the modding community works on that.
Most of Illusions concept pages are filled with content that is done via images or videos attached to the page so google translate won't save you there. As for the content it's pretty much summed up in my post above. This is a deluxe version and should be treated as such, just some bonus H-animation with new background locations and some new personalities and costumes. I highly doubt something like framework reworks would be included in the "deluxe" version. is the movie page so you can get a good idea of whats to come.

On towards Illusion's 2021 game release and repeating the illusion cycle.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks, expect more Illusion threads next year as well.

Most of Illusions concept pages are filled with content that is done via images or videos attached to the page so google translate won't save you there. As for the content it's pretty much summed up in my post above. This is a deluxe version and should be treated as such, just some bonus H-animation with new background locations and some new personalities and costumes. I highly doubt something like framework reworks would be included in the "deluxe" version. is the movie page so you can get a good idea of whats to come.

I shall await contently for next year's grief!

On the meanwhile tho', the video won't load. Tried making it play on a different page and it says it's forbidden to watch on that server.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020

I know this image too well.

Ever since that meme came to fruition on /v and /h... back in 2016/2017 when the meme war raged about Playhome and HS.

And thus I always tried to encourage modders to quit worrying about studio lighting and wasting time on scene competitions. In comparison on LL and the sheer numbers of modders there. Sims 3, Sims 4 & Skyrim and Skyrim SE CAN'T even catalog the amount of scenes/poses/etc they HAD (not have). Literally they have had projects attempting to catalog missing animations, poses of mods and authors and still... Have zero completed lists.

The fact that someone built a framework for new animations to use was pretty groovy. That and that Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 started to get really comprehensive and good before Nexus killed it. hongfire hijacked the movement. Modsgarden was always for the TheKlub17 which I must admit until hook 5? Was a really good community adding new animations and outfits all the time.

But ultimately THIS is a Unity based game.

dnSpy has a nice write up on how to "Turning A Release build into a Debug build." But for whatever reason people don't want to work to improve it.

The amount of times I've said, "please", "thank you", "sorry to bother you" just for basic tutorial stuff and recieved no answer?

Well,.. It shows what people cared about. Not to mention people are afraid of screen sharing and voice chatting. Yeah, it wouldn't be easy.

Less sales then Skyrim or Sims 3 and Sims 4 but. It's like only Visual Studio is the only thing people want to touch. And for whatever reason they don't want to use, learn or help others regarding the Unity game engine... Is what I personally have discovered.

YMMV.

Be advised there are staunch defenders of using only Studio Neo 2 and just making static scenes. Even if you deconstruct all the criticisms they levy at you and you dismantle all their points. Do NOT follow up with a "winning" statement.

They will report you... and mods will delete both the information you have provided as well as their ill framed presentation.

We CAN get new scenes into the game, we CAN build new things and animations.

But that would require people to be willing to learn and use tools they might not be comfortable about. I rather be someone that feels "dumb" for not figuring out how I didn't get the animation correct vs versus someone that seeks the attention of how great the props or room additions look. I mean it's discord right? Voice chat and chat rooms should be something normal right? Personally I would prefer a think tank or sharing of the minds, being humble, growing, learning new things and improving something with good potential over the importance on a "scene contest".

I literally uploaded a WRITE-UP Tutorial on the steps required... OFFERED A BOUNTY TO WORK WITH ME. Personally I was shocked. No sane person would leave $300 on a table for the most basic and trival of learning and tutoring others and how to get started... *shrug*

It's true, sometimes the worst enemy lives inside one self.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019

Ever since that meme came to fruition on /v and /h... back in 2016/2017 when the meme war raged about Playhome and HS.

And thus I always tried to encourage modders to quit worrying about studio lighting and wasting time on scene competitions. In comparison on LL and the sheer numbers of modders there. Sims 3, Sims 4 & Skyrim and Skyrim SE CAN'T even catalog the amount of scenes/poses/etc they HAD (not have). Literally they have had projects attempting to catalog missing animations, poses of mods and authors and still... Have zero completed lists.

The fact that someone built a framework for new animations to use was pretty groovy. That and that Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 started to get really comprehensive and good before Nexus killed it. hongfire hijacked the movement. Modsgarden was always for the TheKlub17 which I must admit until hook 5? Was a really good community adding new animations and outfits all the time.

But ultimately THIS is a Unity based game.

dnSpy has a nice write up on how to "Turning A Release build into a Debug build." But for whatever reason people don't want to work to improve it.

The amount of times I've said, "please", "thank you", "sorry to bother you" just for basic tutorial stuff and recieved no answer?

Well,.. It shows what people cared about. Not to mention people are afraid of screen sharing and voice chatting. Yeah, it wouldn't be easy.

Less sales then Skyrim or Sims 3 and Sims 4 but. It's like only Visual Studio is the only thing people want to touch. And for whatever reason they don't want to use, learn or help others regarding the Unity game engine... Is what I personally have discovered.

YMMV.

Be advised there are staunch defenders of using only Studio Neo 2 and just making static scenes. Even if you deconstruct all the criticisms they levy at you and you dismantle all their points. Do NOT follow up with a "winning" statement.

They will report you... and mods will delete both the information you have provided as well as their ill framed presentation.

But that would require people to be willing to learn and use tools they might not be comfortable about. I rather be someone that feels "dumb" for not figuring out how I didn't get the animation correct vs versus someone that seeks the attention of how great the props or room additions look. I mean it's discord right? Voice chat and chat rooms should be something normal right? Personally I would prefer a think tank or sharing of the minds, being humble, growing, learning new things and improving something with good potential over the importance on a "scene contest".

I literally uploaded a WRITE-UP Tutorial on the steps required... OFFERED A BOUNTY TO WORK WITH ME. Personally I was shocked. No sane person would leave $300 on a table for the most basic and trival of learning and tutoring others and how to get started... *shrug*

Are you the guy that put the animation bounty on the illusion discord?

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020

And thus I always tried to encourage modders to quit worrying about studio lighting and wasting time on scene competitions.
In studio neo 2 , I couldnt find how to add cameras and make a route for them to follow. I did figure it out though on my own and made a really simple how to video. Im not sure if thats of interest to you, if it is I can put on yt. Ive been dabbling around with unity developer software for awhile its quite a pain in the ass and know your frustration. Esp when people want to withhold info so they can feel like their above others.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Are you the guy that put the animation bounty on the illusion discord?
No, The one one setting up AIS as a Debug version and getting Unity running correctly. (Tutorial might still be there. I just ended up leaving. Got tired of run around and excuses.) Worse was the convo where someone had the attitude that "tutorials don't matter".

I wanted to add Tier 2 and Tier 3 Harvest Nodes and assign/drop Fuck Spots inside the base (aka there is only one spot "sleep" spot on the Island where the girls on Construction Island go to have sex).

Tutorial is based on above info.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1110

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
In studio neo 2 , I couldnt find how to add cameras and make a route for them to follow. I did figure it out though on my own and made a really simple how to video. Im not sure if thats of interest to you, if it is I can put on yt. Ive been dabbling around with unity developer software for awhile its quite a pain in the ass and know your frustration. Esp when people want to withhold info so they can feel like their above others.
Not to mention all of the stuff made in Studio Neo was never integrated into the AIS house/build menu. As for HS2? There isn't a Room/House builder/Item placer so... *shrug*
Animation Framework? And Make new Animations? Might be the best thing to be working on. ;)

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020

Are there ways to add new animations to the game or any tutorials ?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
OH NOOOO! HS2 isn't really that fun for an expansion to be interesting. If you think about it, HS2 is just a copy of AI Shoujo. So we will have the same game 3 times in a row.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Are there ways to add new animations to the game or any tutorials ?
Um.. Yeah.. There are.. Except people aren't willing to share what to do. So again.
YMMV. Good luck. Let us know if you find some tutorials and walkthroughts on how to get it right.

Altimis

Nov 16, 2019
Expansion... seems to look like what already have in HS1, just copy paste.

Sigh, talk about old contents, why can't they make something great system like Playhome, you can adjust and varies speed and position on the fly depends on slider. Its interesting that's way.

Illusion didn't seems to care to keep good things from old game.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Expansion... seems to look like what already have in HS1, just copy paste.

Sigh, talk about old contents, why can't they make something great system like Playhome, you can adjust and varies speed and position on the fly depends on slider. Its interesting that's way.

Illusion didn't seems to care to keep good things from old game.
That is mostly because for each game it is a different group of developers and all that. There may be one or two people that stay from an earlier group to help the current one, but most of the time it is an entirely new group, and the reason for that is because it is looked down upon to work on these types of games and people only use it as a stepping stone, so they tend to want to get out of their as soon as possible.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Man, the new Sideloader update from KKManager has some really good stuff in there.. Don't you agree? How is it running for all of you?

• Haha
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
They're projecting that attitude because you're literally attempting to become the defacto King of Content™ and you are quite clearly not qualified to do so, small wonder. If 30 people on discord and 8 people here, all of whom make active content have an issue with you, there's a high likelihood that the modders thereof aren't the problem.
8 people here.. Well, it stands to reason many of the people on discord are on here.. And on here there are fans of those people on discord. Simple as that.

Speaking of discord, you know that people talk.. right? Not chat or just type. It is definitely not an environment where people voice chat. or Have voice chat development rooms... So on and so forth.

Personally, I'm all about the golden rule. Do into others as they do unto you. So the mis-treatment and the unwelcome-ness there needed to be worked through obviously. (compared to other Discord servers.) Personally, TO ME, it felt more like a Reddit "mods" thing.

I'm personally just surprised there isn't open animosity toward newbies or anyone that has been there for less 3 months. If you only make models that people expect or spend time on scenes only everything is fine there. If you want to be active and develop something new, you will find heavy resistance. Simple as that.

Why did Modsgarden do so well? Even without discord. LL for that matter? Sharing ideas and collaborating seems to be the norm in those places. But you see it differently, that is your opinion. You believe peoples opinion of very small inclusive group of me is correct.

I disagree, specifically, I feel there might be a conflict of interest and primarily people will lose patron/subscribestar/paypal. If there are too many modders OR if it's easy to do so then the money they make would decrease. So it would be in their interest to keep people from making things easy or helping others. Rather then adopting the "Bazaar" model like Sexlab LE, Sexlab SE and WickedWhims. They rather have a "Cathedral" on what others can create and thus don't help. That is my opinion. And it is perfectly fine to disagree with my opinion as well.

*shrug* maybe even timezone differences and where you are located alter the perception of people. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote