[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenshare18

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, have 2 questions:

- Is there a way to disable the auto-strip when you switch between position? Like for example I don't like how the girl automally strip off their top and bra when you click the breast fondle position.

- Do we know if there is a plan to translate the voice lines during H-scene? The original Honest-Select only got it half done, I think Koikatsu had it done in full but is there a plan for HS2?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
- Do we know if there is a plan to translate the voice lines during H-scene? The original Honest-Select only got it half done, I think Koikatsu had it done in full but is there a plan for HS2?
I can't answer former but i can answer latter.
HS2's translations are low priority because it is unknown if illusion will release a steam version, if it is for certain they will/will not port it to steam then they'll focus on that.

And no, Koikatsu's translation isn't done, only the non-DLC is translated.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
same questions, different months.

how to trigger voyeur scenes? what does aphrodisiac do?

still no answers i assume?

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, have 2 questions:

- Is there a way to disable the auto-strip when you switch between position? Like for example I don't like how the girl automally strip off their top and bra when you click the breast fondle position.
I figured this one out, you have to disable the betterHscenes plugin. open up kkmanager and look at the list of plugins, its like hs2betterh anyway just click it then hit disable from the tab up top. I noticed the dialogue changed also after disabling this mod. still poor translation but its not the same stuff over and over

Reactions: namprofli3

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020
same questions, different months.

how to trigger voyeur scenes? what does aphrodisiac do?

still no answers i assume?
I thought when presented with attack/peek/leave options peek was the voyeur mode, and in honey select 1 the aphrodisiac would allow you to pick a 2nd girl for the h scene. Im pretty its been bypassed with all the mods in hs2. I want to know what sweating pill was intended to do, make them faint ?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Sorry to bother you, but can we get a transparent screenshot? I think that goes with a mod, don't you?

ravenshare18

Jan 8, 2019
I figured this one out, you have to disable the betterHscenes plugin. open up kkmanager and look at the list of plugins, its like hs2betterh anyway just click it then hit disable from the tab up top. I noticed the dialogue changed also after disabling this mod. still poor translation but its not the same stuff over and over
Thing thing is I don't even have that plugin. (I'm using screwthisnoise repack)

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020
Thing thing is I don't even have that plugin. (I'm using screwthisnoise repack)
Thats what Im using also. STN repack. I know its this plugin because I came across the github page for HS2BetterHscenes and it says it auto strips their clothes between the pos changes automatically in the list of features.. Thats not a function of the game in its unmodded stock version.

Current Features:

• [AI] Disable map during H (~10-15 FPS boost)
  • [AI] Disable sun shadows during H (~8-13 FPS boost)
  • [AI] Optimize SkinnedCollisionHelpers (~15-25 FPS boost during Service and Insert)
  • Add tears to female character after reaching weakness during H
  • Toggle ON/OFF H Camera maximum position and zoom maximum limits
  • Prevent default clothes strip when changing animation
  • Strip male/female clothes parts during H start or anim change (See notes #1)
  • [AI] Change H Point search range
  • [AI] Keep H buttons interactive during orgasm (See notes #2)
  • [AI] Retain cum after H (can be cleaned by bathing / changing clothes)
  • Character dragger UI with ability to save offsets for different characters, animations, motions
  • Close eyes, turn off blinking weakness/all the time during H
  • [AI] Clean or keep cum on Merchant after H (if retain is enabled)
  • Always heart gauge
  • Count till weakness modifier
  • Autofinish with options like inside/outside/together/random
Download:

• Download the latest GAME_BetterHScenes.zip from
Installation:

• Unzip GAME_BetterHScenes.zip into your game directory. If done correctly, in BepInEx/plugins/2155X/ you should see GAME_BetterHScenes.dll
Configuration:

• Open the plugin settings and change the settings according to your needs. No need to restart the HScene.
^^

Luxurias

Jun 1, 2019
Having trouble with the translation not working despite having all the prereqs and updating the bepinex/translation/en folder - any ideas?

- edit: figured it out: fucked up the bepinex update

fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
Someone knows how to access the menu with the rift s.
Also what are the other commands for vr because those in the manual don't work or are not the same.

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Is there any preg/belly mod for this game yet? HS1 had the Chichi Bote mod which was perfect but HS1 is another engine.

dr.fraaanz

Aug 21, 2020
OK, its about this card I want to import in HS2 (I think it isn t possible, I don t know)

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
OK, its about this card I want to import in HS2 (I think it isn t possible, I don t know)

You can't import a HS1 card into HS2. The most you can do is try to recreate the card in HS2, but since HS2 doesn't have as much mods as HS1 does, it may be difficult to do that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote