[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys I have a couple of problems. One, my game suffers low fps when the male orgasm is set to 'Life.' This does not happen to the female or when I put male orgasm to simplify. Two, some character cards take anywhere from a minute to two minutes to load, while other cards load in seconds.

Here are my laptop specs:
Hmyea no it's not just you, I've got a gtx 1060 6gb too and I've got the same issue, it's even worse in vr, but I think I remember the same thing happening in waifu sex simulator a long time ago when "fluids" were involved, maybe it's just an nvidia thing where it doesn't handle fluid physics very well, or maybe it's just very poor coding, I'm suspecting the latter.

Either way, does anyone know if it's possible to add other maps? since under the "mods" folder there are 2 maps subfolders, "Sideloader ModPack - Maps", and "Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)".
There are a ton of custom maps in the first one, but only 1 map in the second one called "2155X", however the game only seems to load the 1 map in the second folder, I've tried moving the other maps to the second folder instead but nothing

I've got the Fitgirl Repack version, which I think is just a repacked/compressed version of what was posted here on the forums.
KK Manager has lots of maps listed under Sideloader mods, but they all seem to be enabled, yet don't show up

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Either way, does anyone know if it's possible to add other maps? since under the "mods" folder there are 2 maps subfolders, "Sideloader ModPack - Maps", and "Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)".
There are a ton of custom maps in the first one, but only 1 map in the second one called "2155X", however the game only seems to load the 1 map in the second folder, I've tried moving the other maps to the second folder instead but nothing

I've got the Fitgirl Repack version, which I think is just a repacked/compressed version of what was posted here on the forums.
KK Manager has lots of maps listed under Sideloader mods, but they all seem to be enabled, yet don't show up
I'm not sure what the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps" folder could be if the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)" folder exists but see if one isn't for the studio/FreeH-only. And please tell me what it is when you figure it out because i'm curious about it.

Last edited:

urcutest

Aug 12, 2019
since yesterday i can't save or overwrite cards in the character creator.......
everything else works.... loading cards.... loading outfits.....
but when I click on save or overwrite nothing happens....

where can i set the save directory??? maybe that was reset ?? :unsure:

thanks in advance
havent seen anything from you in weeks, everything fine ?

vid911

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how to fix this problem of some of my characters having a body of pitch black skin. When I load a few characters that I got off of the Illusion Character Database, they load with their heads being the correct colour, but their body is not. The solution on the wiki does not work for me, but to be honest I have not tried "If the problem persists disable the mods "HD Body Skins" and "Nyaacho Bodyskin"." mainly because I have no clue where to go about disabling these mods.

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
havent seen anything from you in weeks, everything fine ?
everything is fine, thank you :giggle:
my computer was causing some problems and i didn't have much time lately ...... :cry: :cry:

but don't worry, i'm still working on cute girls (in extremely humiliating and shameful situations) :sneaky:

Reactions: urcutest

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure what the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps" folder could be if the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)" folder exists but see if one isn't for the studio/FreeH-only. And please tell me what it is when you figure it out because i'm curious about it.
Me neither, but only the folder ending with (HS2 Game) seems to be recognized, I haven't added any mods myself that weren't already included in the repack besides the vr mod, or have been installed by the kkmanager, so it wasn't me at least, but I do notice that all the maps that were included in the repack originally were installed in the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps" folder, where the only map that does work and is the only map in the "(Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)" folder was installed as an update by kkmanager, that's about all I can tell..

I was wondering if the maps were working for other people, because if so I was thinking maybe it could be a file permission issue?

Mod folder file structure looks like this:

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods

Mode LastWriteTime Length Name
---- ------------- ------ ----
d----- 12-8-2020 15:24 MyMods
d----- 12-8-2020 13:42 Sideloader Modpack
d----- 15-7-2020 13:13 Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge
d----- 12-8-2020 12:54 Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2
d----- 4-7-2020 21:11 Sideloader Modpack - Maps
d----- 12-8-2020 14:22 Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders
d----- 12-8-2020 13:21 Sideloader Modpack - Studio
d----- 9-7-2020 20:56 Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector
-a---- 5-7-2020 07:22 5093243 HS2_QuickAccessBox_BasicThumbs.zipmod
-a---- 5-7-2020 07:38 2455192 HS2_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps

d----- 9-7-2020 20:56 AiLegend
d----- 12-8-2020 12:57 Alaja
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 B8
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 DuDu
d----- 12-8-2020 13:03 Hooh
d----- 12-8-2020 13:08 KKY
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 Nyaacho

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)

d----- 12-8-2020 14:25 2155X

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Hi someone know how i can fix this errors? they shows all time
View attachment 770907
I get some errors too of missing or outdated mods. To fix it you need to download the new version of the mods listed in the errors. The thing is I don't know where the mods are hosted. In the previous version I tried the update feature on the InitSetting launcher, and after hours of downloading I would get a black screen and a message about a missing file, and the game won't start. So now I just ignore the errors.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Me neither, but only the folder ending with (HS2 Game) seems to be recognized, I haven't added any mods myself that weren't already included in the repack besides the vr mod, or have been installed by the kkmanager, so it wasn't me at least, but I do notice that all the maps that were included in the repack originally were installed in the "Sideloader ModPack - Maps" folder, where the only map that does work and is the only map in the "(Sideloader ModPack - Maps (HS2 Game)" folder was installed as an update by kkmanager, that's about all I can tell..

I was wondering if the maps were working for other people, because if so I was thinking maybe it could be a file permission issue?

Mod folder file structure looks like this:

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods

d----- 12-8-2020 15:24 MyMods
d----- 12-8-2020 13:42 Sideloader Modpack
d----- 15-7-2020 13:13 Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge
d----- 12-8-2020 12:54 Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2
d----- 4-7-2020 21:11 Sideloader Modpack - Maps
d----- 12-8-2020 14:22 Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders
d----- 12-8-2020 13:21 Sideloader Modpack - Studio
d----- 9-7-2020 20:56 Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector
-a---- 5-7-2020 07:22 5093243 HS2_QuickAccessBox_BasicThumbs.zipmod
-a---- 5-7-2020 07:38 2455192 HS2_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps

d----- 9-7-2020 20:56 AiLegend
d----- 12-8-2020 12:57 Alaja
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 B8
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 DuDu
d----- 12-8-2020 13:03 Hooh
d----- 12-8-2020 13:08 KKY
d----- 9-7-2020 19:59 Nyaacho

Directory: D:\Games\Honey Select 2 - Libido\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)

d----- 12-8-2020 14:25 2155X
That's quite the mystery... You might have better luck asking in the other HS2 thread as it is more active than this one.

Hi someone know how i can fix this errors? they shows all time
View attachment 770907
I get some errors too of missing or outdated mods. To fix it you need to download the new version of the mods listed in the errors. The thing is I don't know where the mods are hosted. In the previous version I tried the update feature on the InitSetting launcher, and after hours of downloading I would get a black screen and a message about a missing file, and the game won't start. So now I just ignore the errors.
This. KKManager can help in some areas. You can also replace the faulty card parts with anything else.

is there any way to create or download full body tattoo? thx

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
does any1 know what mod is being referred to when loading in a character card, and it says "aq.facemod missing"?
More than likely a skin overly or wrinkle texture. If the face is coming out completely jet black, it's a skin overlay. If not, it'll be a wrinkle effect - those tend to default to a vanilla one if missing.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Noob question but how do you open the plugins settings in the game (to increase group capacity for example)?

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Does anyone here know how to tell Sideloader that 99% of the mods HS2 wants to download already exist in my AI Shoujo dir? I've been messing with this motherfucking file for two weeks now, following that EXTREMELY SPARSE instruction on ScrewThisNoise's patreon. And. It. Does. Not. Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote