[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafico

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone know what absurd metric makes a HS2 card "hidden" at Booru?
It just makes no sense to me, there's no constant that I can see.

Ryu Neo191

Aug 18, 2020
Excuse me. I am new. I want ask about mod that change ratio of outfits in HS2. I have met the overlap of clothing in creation character. For example: That inner top cant fit inside top and bot clothing. And blue dress designed outside top clothing, but that top also designed outside bot clothing. (It make the overlap of 2) How can i adjust?
P.s: I used pushup mods but this only suitable between clothing and accesories.
Untitled 2.png
Untitled.png

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Excuse me. I am new. I want ask about mod that change ratio of outfits in HS2. I have met the overlap of clothing in creation character. For example: That inner top cant fit inside top and bot clothing. And blue dress designed outside top clothing, but that top also designed outside bot clothing. (It make the overlap of 2) How can i adjust?
P.s: I used pushup mods but this only suitable between clothing and accesories.
View attachment 784278
View attachment 784280
I'm pretty sure that's a side-effect of ClothingUnlocker because i highly doubt you can normally equip a bottom if a bunny corset is in use. Unless there is a way to scale individual clothing parts through ABMX sorcery or an edited version is made to fit it, there's nothing i see that can be done about it.

Of course, i could be wrong, though, life is always full of surprises but point stands.

Reactions: Ryu Neo191

Ryu Neo191

Aug 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure that's a side-effect of ClothingUnlocker because i highly doubt you can normally equip a bottom if a bunny corset is in use. Unless there is a way to scale individual clothing parts through ABMX sorcery or an edited version is made to fit it, there's nothing i see that can be done about it.

Of course, i could be wrong, though, life is always full of surprises but point stands.
Thank for your help.
I download some mod clothing in websites, and i only want adjust all things to fit with all characters. The fact that i dont know what is ClothingUnlocker. I only know when i choose dress, that bunny corset not fit. But when i choose slippery pants, i saw that fit (no overlap). But i think it is ok.
I only want ask about mod of bondage. When i choose bondage (that mod is in inner top, i also cant choose inner bottom), all clothing outside dont fit with that bondage. (overlay in some point). How can i manually recreate that mod to fit with outside clothing? Or i choose bondage, how can i make to disable selection other clothing (such as i cant choose inner bottom)
Thank you again

1598197877647.png
1598197416630.png
1598197483438.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

matui

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to disable Warnings from outdated mods and similar things? Thanks in advance

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thank for your help.
I download some mod clothing in websites, and i only want adjust all things to fit with all characters. The fact that i dont know what is ClothingUnlocker. I only know when i choose dress, that bunny corset not fit. But when i choose slippery pants, i saw that fit (no overlap). But i think it is ok.
I only want ask about mod of bondage. When i choose bondage (that mod is in inner top, i also cant choose inner bottom), all clothing outside dont fit with that bondage. (overlay in some point). How can i manually recreate that mod to fit with outside clothing? Or i choose bondage, how can i make to disable selection other clothing (such as i cant choose inner bottom)
Thank you again

View attachment 784343
View attachment 784330
View attachment 784333
ClothingUnlocker is a plugin that allows clothing to be worn even if they clip but disregard that, i thought it was in HS2 but seems that's not the case as it is only for EC/KK.
Still looks like a piece of clothing that's allowed when it's not normally possible, though.

Anyway, about the bondage mod, i'm not sure i quite understand the question but you could try and find a bottom that fits better or .

Is there a way to disable Warnings from outdated mods and similar things? Thanks in advance
Choose a different item then save the card.

matui

Jul 30, 2017
A little question, how can I edit a card and save the modifications keeping the original card photo, I managed to do it yesterday but i cant now. Im brand new in this, excuse my incompetence

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
A little question, how can I edit a card and save the modifications keeping the original card photo, I managed to do it yesterday but i cant now. Im brand new in this, excuse my incompetence
Meh, it's fine, we all start somewhere.
Anyway, if illusion didn't fuck up, just "Save" (not new) while highlighting the card and 3 options appear, that's all.

Reactions: matui

TearSoup

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, I'm not sure if this get constantly asked or not, but does anyone know how to get custom maps to load up in h scenes? They seem to load up just fine in studio neo. And maps like Japanese style toilets appear on the UI for the main game but it is greyed out. Does anyone know a method to port it over to the main game?

Also, does anyone else have a missing plugin settings option when they play the game via VR?

Edit: I just found out that there are 4 (3 are available to the public and 1 is only out for early release if you a patreon) maps that some awesome person made for HS2. The link:

Does anyone know if there are any others like this that work in the main game like the one I linked above? I'll keep an eye open regardless and be sure to share if I come across something again.

Edit 2: The link may not show because I just made this account to post this question but the patreon is called 2155x. Pretty simple to find and it's free too.

Last edited:

matui

Jul 30, 2017
Meh, it's fine, we all start somewhere.
Anyway, if illusion didn't fuck up, just "Save" (not new) while highlighting the card and 3 options appear, that's all.
That is whay I thought but the option does not appear anymore, I was able to do it yesterday but now i am forced to take another photo, anyway now my game suddenly is in japanese and have no idea why nor how to change it. I was updating mods in KKmanager and suddenly it is in jap. Thx anyway and excuse my english

• Thinking Face

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I'm not sure if this get constantly asked or not, but does anyone know how to get custom maps to load up in h scenes? They seem to load up just fine in studio neo. And maps like Japanese style toilets appear on the UI for the main game but it is greyed out. Does anyone know a method to port it over to the main game?

Also, does anyone else have a missing plugin settings option when they play the game via VR?

Edit: I just found out that there are 4 (3 are available to the public and 1 is only out for early release if you a patreon) maps that some awesome person made for HS2. The link:

Does anyone know if there are any others like this that work in the main game like the one I linked above? I'll keep an eye open regardless and be sure to share if I come across something again.

Edit 2: The link may not show because I just made this account to post this question but the patreon is called 2155x. Pretty simple to find and it's free too.
I'm pretty sure BetterRepack includes as much as it can, these are just not a lot of maps being ported in given the fact that the modders that port them seem to also make plugins. As for the greyed out, you probably have to unlock it.

That is whay I thought but the option does not appear anymore, I was able to do it yesterday but now i am forced to take another photo, anyway now my game suddenly is in japanese and have no idea why nor how to change it. I was updating mods in KKmanager and suddenly it is in jap. Thx anyway and excuse my english
The point gets across so no worries!
Anyway, sounds like a mystery to me. Care to post the issue in action? (i.e. video, screenshots or gif)

Reactions: matui

matui

Jul 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure BetterRepack includes as much as it can, these are just not a lot of maps being ported in given the fact that the modders that port them seem to also make plugins. As for the greyed out, you probably have to unlock it.

Anyway, sounds like a mystery to me. Care to post the issue in action? (i.e. video, screenshots or gif)
I used the "vanaillyfy the game" or similar to reset everything and now it is in English but i would like to update my mods with KK, may that have been the cause of the language change?
Another thingthat happended was that the initSettings changed as well, it was in japanese but the menu itself was different, I did not take a photo.
Summarising, is it ok to update mods from the initSettings Update button?

matui

Jul 30, 2017

Thx for all the help btw, appreciate it

• Red Heart

a660

Jun 13, 2020
Is there mods treads for this game? Cards are literally useless at this point now, without a mods wich idk where the fuck i suposed to find.

TearSoup

Aug 24, 2020
Is there mods treads for this game? Cards are literally useless at this point now, without a mods wich idk where the fuck i suposed to find.
Hello, please do not take my words as official advise because I am by no means an expert and just as new to things as you. However, I downloaded my game as a repack from screwthissilence (better repack 4 with version 1 hotfix) and it comes pre-installed with everything. It even has a very simple mod updater in the launcher that brings you new maps and mods for your game. It's currently working for me. And it is almost perfect, almost because I'm not able to use the plugin settings while in VR mode. That being said, I'd wait for someone with more expertise to reply.

Edit: In the spirit of thoroughness I wanted to let you know that there is indeed a thread of sorts that you have described that has a lot of mods which you can download (and most comes with a description of its use), you'll find it on the illusion soft discord in the hs2-mod-sharing channel. That being said, you'll still need to do a little research to see if these mods will work for you as I believe I vaguely remember reading on the wiki that you need basic 'preliminary' mods of sorts in order to access other mods or else they simply will not work. Also, I don't really know the difference between hardmods and zipmods but it seems like something worth researching about if you wish to mod your game on your own without the help from a repack that does everything for you. Good luck with your modding! And remember to back up your important game files.

Last edited:

TearSoup

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know a way to have all the h positions unlocked at all times for all the girls? I know you can go to the plugin settings during the h scene, open up the cheats settings and crank up all the statuses you want but they only seem to apply to the girl you're currently with. When you go to other girls, the positions are once more locked. This is especially annoying if you prefer to exclusively play on VR because you are unable to open up the plugin settings on VR.

Edit: I managed to fix this issue with the VR. For anyone else who has the same issue as I described above you can simply download killmar's VR mod and then you can not only access plugin settings, but also the character creation section as well as make the world larger or smaller, switch character's on the fly and etc. It works alongside the official VR version so you can switch between the two whenever you like. That being said, my graphics card (2080ti) really does not like bloom so unless its a me thing you will likely have to disable it too.

It's not as clean and comfortable as the official VR version but it is more functional. If only the best of both could be combined into one mega OP version.

Edit 2: As I was writing this I just figured out a workaround for the positions being locked thing. You simply need to unlock all positions using the cheat plugin from plugin settings with one girl, open h scenes in whatever location you want using her and then simply change characters on the fly to whoever you want and she will also have those positions available to her because the game still thinks its the first girl. So now you don't need to spend an ungodly amount of time unlocking all positions for each and every girl.

Last edited:

852bbc

Jul 25, 2020
I would like to create a girl could cum with g spot attack, which sex trait should I choose?
thz

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, please do not take my words as official advise because I am by no means an expert and just as new to things as you. However, I downloaded my game as a repack from screwthissilence (better repack 4 with version 1 hotfix) and it comes pre-installed with everything. It even has a very simple mod updater in the launcher that brings you new maps and mods for your game. It's currently working for me. And it is almost perfect, almost because I'm not able to use the plugin settings while in VR mode. That being said, I'd wait for someone with more expertise to reply.
Actually, you're not wrong. I think a good portion of cards out there either use HF-Patch or BetterRepack, but this is merely a conclusion formed through observations so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, to the original question, all relevant mods come in Sideloader Modpacks that you can, as TearSoup said, update through the launcher (or KKManager) if you use BetterRepack or HF-Patch. Anything outside said Modpacks are (99% percent of the time) hardmods you'd have to hunt down manually for. (Do these still even exist?)

Reactions: TearSoup
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote