[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
I've got tons of demands (ok one demand, you have to start somewhere) for the scenes of my little story (more of a test than a story though) :

All the scenes : on scene per image

Reactions: Syhlas

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
since yesterday i can't save or overwrite cards in the character creator.......
everything else works.... loading cards.... loading outfits.....
but when I click on save or overwrite nothing happens....

where can i set the save directory??? maybe that was reset ?? :unsure:

thanks in advance

NewYorker1324

May 23, 2020
The sex machine and multiple penetration options are nice for those of us into that - but anyone know if a tentacle sex scene is available, like in the original? Or was that from a mod?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Any ideas on what the best English translation out there is?
So far, MTL is the best there is yet that i know of. If illusion releases HS2 on steam, you can expect the translation quality to go up in due time.

The sex machine and multiple penetration options are nice for those of us into that - but anyone know if a tentacle sex scene is available, like in the original? Or was that from a mod?
I could be wrong but i've not heard of something like it in the main game although i remember somebody did a tentacle animation in the studio so there could be a few mod tentacles to use there.

where can i download the game with vr mode available?
For that, i'd wait for STN to update the repack, it might have it. In the meantime, you could try that separately.
Disregard that, i suck cocks. Just update through launcher.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
hi can any help about white screen problem pls check my output_log.txt
From the other thread's FAQ, see if this helps:
I get a white/black screen when starting the game/H-scenes.
Make sure you followed the install instructions and have reg-patched, hot-fixed and updated the game.
If that doesn't solve it search the . This issue has been extensively discussed there. Possible causes:
  • Updated game from R1.x to R2 (Download R2 manually and do a fresh install).
  • Extraction issue (refer to the previous question in FAQ).
  • Allocation issues (check your game is in a simple properly named folder structure like "C:\Illusion\HS2").
  • Misbehaving mods (try playing without "DHH", or disabling "Lipsync" in KKManager).
  • Outdated (check you have "winhttp.dll" in your root folder).
  • AMD cards conflict with Unity (delete "lib_burst_generated" files in "\HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins").
  • Outdated Unity installation, DirectX, or graphics drivers.
  • Firewall or Anti-Virus block.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
VR is busted for me, Infinite White screen when i try to load a scene.

And i only keep finding "fixes for Oculus" despite being a Vive user.

Kaltran

Jul 17, 2020
screw this noise has the vr available try it out
I downloaded it from the link screwthisnoise placed in his patreon, it says that the executable of the vr mode cannot be located. this is the third time that I download it and in all of them I have had the same problem

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Some cards didn't show off, i updated mods with kk manager but nothing happend. Can someone help me?
If they don't show up at all, that's not something KKManager can deal with. If a card doesn't show up, it sounds like the card itself is faulty or just doesn't have the necessary metadata whatsoever.

But it's good practice to keep your mods updated, though.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys I have a couple of problems. One, my game suffers low fps when the male orgasm is set to 'Life.' This does not happen to the female or when I put male orgasm to simplify. Two, some character cards take anywhere from a minute to two minutes to load, while other cards load in seconds.

Here are my laptop specs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can run games like Red Dead Redemption 2 on max settings and have no slowdowns.

Chicory

Jun 26, 2020
I am running the game on windows 7 and have some crashing problems. Can I expect that on 7? or should I be looking at my video card which is 8 years old?

Chicory

Jun 26, 2020
Here is another issue with which I need help.

When I click on play and go to my room, I get this in the upper left corner of the screen

2x [UAR] WARNING! Outdated Mod Detected! [all inner]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Outdated Mod Detected! [higeo.FaceMod]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected! [Com.nyaacho.innertop.bunny]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected! [52a191a6-7-c5c-4467-9824-3f4b4e93af38]

Also when the console runs, there are a lot of orange lines that I don't know if I should be concerned about.

I know there are a lot of people here who know a lot about the program, so if any of you can help me on these things and explain what I should and how to do it - or can tell me where to find the answers somewhere, I would be very grateful.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Here is another issue with which I need help.

When I click on play and go to my room, I get this in the upper left corner of the screen

2x [UAR] WARNING! Outdated Mod Detected! [all inner]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Outdated Mod Detected! [higeo.FaceMod]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected! [Com.nyaacho.innertop.bunny]
2x [UAR] WARNING! Missing Mod Detected! [52a191a6-7-c5c-4467-9824-3f4b4e93af38]

Also when the console runs, there are a lot of orange lines that I don't know if I should be concerned about.

I know there are a lot of people here who know a lot about the program, so if any of you can help me on these things and explain what I should and how to do it - or can tell me where to find the answers somewhere, I would be very grateful.
I'm no expert on the program but i'll still give it my best shot.
Are your mods up to date? If they are, the issue is on the card being loaded having old mods. If they're not, give KKManager a try.

As for the orange lines, open output_log then see what they say.

Tafico

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone else run the updater tonight for that main game patch and getting a black screen instead of loading?

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Okay after doing a clean reinstall and adding the 3.1 hotfix, I updated my mods using the Initsetting launcher. After four hours the mods finally updated. I installed the mods but now get this error:

Clipboard01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote