[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

basa666

Jul 26, 2020
I wonder what could be causing the white screen in the VR program. Could it be the fault that it does not run on a localized Japanese windows?

mailerden

Aug 23, 2018
Edit: Nvm I read now rift users also have control problems, thumbsticks and mouse both aren't working, so I'll stick to the unofficial mod til they fix it maybe (hopefully)
I don't know about Rift, but there is official control manual (japanese) for Rift helmets. You can open in and see schematics. For Index it actually works in same way as Rift devices, but the basic way they made in-game manipulation with simultaneous button pressing and other stuff is very inconvenient.

Oct 29, 2019
So I'm pretty sure it's just not seeing any of the mods folders or runnin BepInEx at all. It looks in the correct user folder for characters, clothing, scenes..etc. - I have a ton created on the JP version and only the default in the 3.1 Repack and it's not seeing anything I created from the JP version. The game creates no output log file even though it's set to - no log file for BepInEx either. For whatever reason it's just bypassing all mods as if I'm missing a step to activate them.

I was working with someone in the Illusion Discord and his 3.1 repack zip was slightly different from mine - his being a bit bigger. I re-downloaded it from the NYAA link from ScrewThisNoise's links page and got the same byte size zip as I had before. Tried running it again just in case and same result.

I think something is wrong with this file. I can only download 5 gigs at a time on mega, but I might try to see if the google drive one is any different. Then I might download an older repack just to verify something isn't wrong with the file itself.
Ill Ray III

I figured it out -- .net framework update solved the issue. You probably don't care at this point but since you tried to help I thought you'd at least want to know the conclusion haha

Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Ill Ray III

I figured it out -- .net framework update solved the issue. You probably don't care at this point but since you tried to help I thought you'd at least want to know the conclusion haha

Thanks!
Haha, you're welcome even though i should be the one to thank you for the bit of info because i did not know an outdated .net framework could cause that.

So yea, thanks for the knowledge! :p

Any JoJo fans here? just wanna share my "works" here, used the R1 ver, so it shouldn't be a problem. You need to download the skirt texture separately though
[Trish Una]
&
[Jolyne Kujo]
Not bad, i actually like it!

But why would the skirt texture have to be downloaded separately? I thought MaterialEditor/Overlay already saved them to the card...

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
how to save video or make video at studio neo 2?
I don't think you can, at least officially. However, if you got HideAllUI installed then you can press space to disable the UI and use a 3rd party recording software. (And if i were you, i'd avoid fraps like the plague)

Hello, a small story i made using HS2 studio :
Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work

Reactions: zora69

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
hey bro update using the kk manager 13, it has the new vr update
thanks and yeah i went ahead and tried that last night.

Anyway, my camera is all screwed up (using oculus rift s), when i start VR the graphics is all hideous and im inside the ground in a corner with the "oculus controllers" shown where you should normally start at, when i move the controllers i see them moving, like weird ghost controllers. ever heard of this?

call0fduty

Jan 9, 2019
thanks and yeah i went ahead and tried that last night.

Anyway, my camera is all screwed up (using oculus rift s), when i start VR the graphics is all hideous and im inside the ground in a corner with the "oculus controllers" shown where you should normally start at, when i move the controllers i see them moving, like weird ghost controllers. ever heard of this?

Try this.

1. rename "HoneySelect2_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data.orig" or something similar
2. rename "HoneySelect2VR_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data"
3. Launch HoneySelect2.exe, or use the launcher to start the main game
4. Rename HS2_BetterAA.dll to HS2_BetterAA.dl_ if it exists, or disable the plugin with KKManager.

Worked for me. Credit to Mock1010.

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Is there a Mod yet for Importing maps during gameplay like there was in PlayHome and Honey Select 1. Also the ability to use all positions.

perstankers

Jun 20, 2020
Has anyone ported Roy12's female vagina uncensor with bones yet (originally designed for AI)? When paired with Animal4269's betterpenetration mod , this should allow for penis/vagina collisions with animated vaginas during H scenes.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Has anyone ported Roy12's female vagina uncensor with bones yet (originally designed for AI)? When paired with Animal4269's betterpenetration mod , this should allow for penis/vagina collisions with animated vaginas during H scenes.
AI and HS2 use the exact same engine so that cards are backwards/forwards compatible, it may or may not work just placing it in the corresponding HS2 folder but again i stress that no guarantee it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote