[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axman0973

Jul 10, 2020

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I hate Studio Neo 2. I'm actually considering going back to HS 1 with IBL.

Is there anyway to speed up the camera movement? I feel like it's really slow even with the setting turned to fastest movement.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I hate Studio Neo 2. I'm actually considering going back to HS 1 with IBL.

Is there anyway to speed up the camera movement? I feel like it's really slow even with the setting turned to fastest movement.
Isn't there an option for it in the 4th topleft button (aka settings) that allows you to change just that? I know for sure KK's studio had it.

Tafico

Jul 21, 2020
Can someone answer a stupid noob question for me..?

Using Fitgirl repack, I turned on the preformance display (frame rate, etc.) in the bottom-left corner. Yeah, so, uh.. how did I do that..? Because I can't turn it off.

Thanks,
Idiot

smick

Dec 29, 2017
so what r u talking about?
so far at least for unequip and requipping of clothes seems to work and i specifically tried it out before addressing ur question before.
I was asking if theres a fix for the default uncensor penis #1248 but it seems the one who answered my question deleted his comment or i cant find it. You saw the post where i told him that the uncesor he proposed was also bad.
Anyway i found a way to make it kinda work even with the buggy uncensors.

Oct 29, 2019
For some reason when I run the latest version of the betterrepack none of the mods are active, it just runs the normal game.

I have a fully patched, legit copy installed and tried running the repack out of its own folder without uninstalling the original game. In the past this has worked completely fine. I also tried moving the original files somewhere else and running the repack out of the proper directory with no change in results. It happens no matter how I start the game, using the start up menu or running the game or studio directly from the exes, as an admin or not.

Any ideas on what to do?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
For some reason when I run the latest version of the betterrepack none of the mods are active, it just runs the normal game.

I have a fully patched, legit copy installed and tried running the repack out of its own folder without uninstalling the original game. In the past this has worked completely fine. I also tried moving the original files somewhere else and running the repack out of the proper directory with no change in results. It happens no matter how I start the game, using the start up menu or running the game or studio directly from the exes, as an admin or not.

Any ideas on what to do?
Just a wager here, but is the BepInEx folder present and without typos? I was gonna say to also try running the registry fix but no clue if that even helps.

Oct 29, 2019
Just a wager here, but is the BepInEx folder present and without typos? I was gonna say to also try running the registry fix but no clue if that even helps.
The folder is present without typos - I didn't make any changes, merely unzipped the pack to its own folder and dropped it in the illusion folder with all the other games.

I thought about the registry fix too - but wasn't able to find a specific description on what it does. I don't want to screw up the Japanese installation by running that. Chances are that's what I need to do since it's the only obvious thing I didn't try yet.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
The folder is present without typos - I didn't make any changes, merely unzipped the pack to its own folder and dropped it in the illusion folder with all the other games.

I thought about the registry fix too - but wasn't able to find a specific description on what it does. I don't want to screw up the Japanese installation by running that. Chances are that's what I need to do since it's the only obvious thing I didn't try yet.
Doesn't hurt to try, all i know is that it is mainly used for when you move the folder someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote