[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Can anybody explain to me why this happens?
It never happened before, I changed nothing to my knowledge but this became a thing. I'm using the ScrewThisNoise's latest pack.
For the record, that's "supposed" to be doggystyle.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Can anybody explain to me why this happens?
It never happened before, I changed nothing to my knowledge but this became a thing. I'm using the ScrewThisNoise's latest pack.
For the record, that's "supposed" to be doggystyle.
ahahahaha maybe you add futanari option in youy char

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
slanto, there is something in plugin settings about default male and female penis. Something about it not lining up right, may or may not be your issue. Go to plugin settings in game, then uncensor selector (near the bottom), set penis(es) to "cur pole". Switching that may fix your problem.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
Somehow I don't know how to quote.... but, I may have helped, so I get to ask again;

"How do you trigger voyeur masturbation scenes (bathtub/shower/toilets)?"

BigBoobs00

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all. I have downloaded this card, and it comes out like this, and I don't know if I can change the body skin.

Let's see if can help me. Thx.

Anon1945

May 17, 2020
Hi all. I have downloaded this card, and it comes out like this, and I don't know if I can change the body skin.

Let's see if can help me. Thx.
Well, you definitely can change the body skin color in the creation menu. Should help with the issue.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
From what i can tell through observation alone:
- Futanari
- Female protagonist.
- Better Male customization.
I don't know if there's more, probably does.
What's it like with/having a female protagonist in this? (Cause AI Shoujo does you dirty if you try to be one in that.)

ben75

May 25, 2017
Can anyone create a mod where the Futa_PC can give a Futa_NPC a blowjob and titjob, and can also be fucked in the pussy and ass by the Futa_NPC?
That would give the whole thing a fine spice.
sorry for my bad English

-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019
Sorry, but is this a animation game like 3d sex villa? Also does it have wonder woman and batman models Thank you

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry, but is this a animation game like 3d sex villa? Also does it have wonder woman and batman models Thank you
yes, its a game modeled after a high class brothel area. A host brings you a menu of girls then, you can talk to them at spots. you go at your own pace. each model can be catered to your liking - easy lay or not. there are various positions in foreplay and sex.

there are wonder woman models. havent seen a batman one yet. this game was released months ago. However, it can use AI Shoujo models, a game that was also released in 2020.

Reactions: -Injustice-

-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019
yes, its a game modeled after a high class brothel area. A host brings you a menu of girls then, you can talk to them at spots. you go at your own pace. each model can be catered to your liking - easy lay or not. there are various positions in foreplay and sex.

there are wonder woman models. havent seen a batman one yet. this game was released months ago. However, it can use AI Shoujo models, a game that was also released in 2020.
Ok, i first thought it was like sfm or blender to make animation or like that. Thanks

Last edited:

youngadult

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a 1080p monitor and DSR "Dynamic Super Resolution" enabled.
all games I can launch in 2k or 4k but when I start recent Illusion games in 4k (to take 4k images)", including honey select 2, it will not use that resolution.
This only happens with these games. I used to have an AMD card and I had the same issue. In windows 7 and 10.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote