[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone! I have a 1080p monitor and DSR "Dynamic Super Resolution" enabled.
all games I can launch in 2k or 4k but when I start recent Illusion games in 4k (to take 4k images)", including honey select 2, it will not use that resolution.
This only happens with these games. I used to have an AMD card and I had the same issue. In windows 7 and 10.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm not sure if it's related to your problem specifically but I experienced something similar myself with the first Honey Select. I had a 1080p monitor at the time (not anymore though) and I wanted to run the game at 2K (1440p), and it always came up with some weird custom resolution instead, it was just a bit above 1080p, but always below 2K. I sort of gave up over time until by mistake one day I realize that my Refresh Rate was set too high for a 2K resolution using DSR (which is what I was using to try and get 2K out of the game).

It turned out that my monitor physically didn't 'support' going to a specific resolution (and beyond it) if the Refresh Rate stayed at 144hz, which was my monitor's default. The thing is the 144hz was default, but it was default for native 1080p only. So my solution was to just reduce the Refresh Rate to 120hz, then set the DSR to 2K (I think it was 1.78x I think?) and boom, it worked. The game launched at 2K just fine. However, once done and exiting the game I'd always have to re-set the refresh rate back to 144hz for my other games and general desktop activity, but that was a minor problem.

Now I'm on a 1440p monitor so I don't have to worry about any of that anymore.

youngadult

Jun 19, 2017
Haven't You used these ones in HS before ?

View attachment 732298
You just gave me an idea to make the game look better, thanks! I'm new to HS2-libido

I'm not sure if it's related to your problem specifically but I experienced something similar myself with the first Honey Select. I had a 1080p monitor at the time (not anymore though) and I wanted to run the game at 2K (1440p), and it always came up with some weird custom resolution instead, it was just a bit above 1080p, but always below 2K. I sort of gave up over time until by mistake one day I realize that my Refresh Rate was set too high for a 2K resolution using DSR (which is what I was using to try and get 2K out of the game).

It turned out that my monitor physically didn't 'support' going to a specific resolution (and beyond it) if the Refresh Rate stayed at 144hz, which was my monitor's default. The thing is the 144hz was default, but it was default for native 1080p only. So my solution was to just reduce the Refresh Rate to 120hz, then set the DSR to 2K (I think it was 1.78x I think?) and boom, it worked. The game launched at 2K just fine. However, once done and exiting the game I'd always have to re-set the refresh rate back to 144hz for my other games and general desktop activity, but that was a minor problem.

Now I'm on a 1440p monitor so I don't have to worry about any of that anymore.
Thank you! but it didn't work for me, I got a basic monitor 60hz, but I kinda figured it out, not perfect but I just set the Desktop's display resolution to 4k and the game launches in 4k now. I just have to change/revert the desktops resolution every time I play.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Has there been any fix for the "drilling" dick ? I mean ... its been quite a while now since that bug's been in the game.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Has there been any fix for the "drilling" dick ? I mean ... its been quite a while now since that bug's been in the game.
I know this works for AIS (no idea if it does in HS2, probably does) but did you try the TAMA uncensors on the character? I heard those fix the telescoping penis which i think is what you're referring to.

panda12222222

May 31, 2020
I downloaded ScrewThisNoise twice. Yesterday tried the fitgirl repack. Same outcome.
Very Well then !! There are few checks i need you to do -

1. Did you downloaded HS2 via a Torrent file or thro Googlr Drive Split Links ?
2. Have you downloaded the Optional Modpack too ?
3. Go to Honey Select 2 - Libido\output_log.txt & Upload that file here if you see it
4. Have you imported any new Female Cards into your Userdata folder ?
5. Which Antivirus used ?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Very Well then !! There are few checks i need you to do -

1. Did you downloaded HS2 via a Torrent file or thro Googlr Drive Split Links ?
2. Have you downloaded the Optional Modpack too ?
3. Go to Honey Select 2 - Libido\output_log.txt & Upload that file here if you see it
4. Have you imported any new Female Cards into your Userdata folder ?
5. Which Antivirus used ?
1. Download through torrent
2. Yes
3. I don't have this file
4. Nope
5. None (windows defender)

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I know this works for AIS (no idea if it does in HS2, probably does) but did you try the TAMA uncensors on the character? I heard those fix the telescoping penis which i think is what you're referring to.
Yes, and they are pretty bad imo, its like they are shrinking instead of going inside, also you can see part of the dick's head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So quick question i saw in another post here that the black body thing when you use an AI Shoujo card in HS2 is because. HS2 is missing an asset that was present in AIS.
The poster recommended editing the AIS card.
Is there a way to do that without AIS? I don't currently have it on my computer.
Thanks for any help

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
So quick question i saw in another post here that the black body thing when you use an AI Shoujo card in HS2 is because. HS2 is missing an asset that was present in AIS.
The poster recommended editing the AIS card.
Is there a way to do that without AIS? I don't currently have it on my computer.
Thanks for any help
you should be able to edit it on HS2 creator

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
you should be able to edit it on HS2 creator
Yeah it's weird when i try to change the skin color it only changes the color of the head. There is an error message that says there is a missing mod, so i'm sure that's the problem.
I just thought there may be a way to work around.
It's not a big deal there are a ton of cards out there, i just liked the face on this one and that is the hardest thing to get looking good

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Yeah it's weird when i try to change the skin color it only changes the color of the head. There is an error message that says there is a missing mod, so i'm sure that's the problem.
I just thought there may be a way to work around.
It's not a big deal there are a ton of cards out there, i just liked the face on this one and that is the hardest thing to get looking good
I had this issue with one of the cards b/c my game isn't up to date yet. I'm pretty sure you have to change the skin type on the body section to fix it. another alternative is just to load up the face of the character and go from there

Reactions: jmcronshaw

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Quick question, you can make futanari female cards in both hs2 and studioneo, but in studioneo there is also a size slider, which I cannot seem to find in honey select itself, am I just missing it, does it require a special mod, or does it not exist? Anyone got any ideas?

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
slanto, there is something in plugin settings about default male and female penis. Something about it not lining up right, may or may not be your issue. Go to plugin settings in game, then uncensor selector (near the bottom), set penis(es) to "cur pole". Switching that may fix your problem.
How do I access the plugin menu?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I had this issue with one of the cards b/c my game isn't up to date yet. I'm pretty sure you have to change the skin type on the body section to fix it. another alternative is just to load up the face of the character and go from there
I'll try changing the skin type thanks. I had been just loading the heads on to other bodies but if i can get the skin look normal that would be best
Edit: lol so i'm such an idiot.
Changing the skin type works. not sure why i didn't try that before, i just tried changing the color.
Thanks again for your help

Last edited:
Reactions: dyingbreed86

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Quick question, you can make futanari female cards in both hs2 and studioneo, but in studioneo there is also a size slider, which I cannot seem to find in honey select itself, am I just missing it, does it require a special mod, or does it not exist? Anyone got any ideas?
The dick size slider is a studio-only vanilla function.

How do I access the plugin menu?
If nothing has changed since AIS demo, F1.

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm pretty sure that there is no way to convert a card from playhome to HS2. Or maybe there is?
If not, any advice to convert?
I want to do a Lara Croft character, I had this one in Playhome (slight modifications from cards I found here and there). Or maybe someone has a good Lara card ?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote