[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
It is possible to use the earlier boop (boob touch by mouse movement) mod in HS2 version? If yes, then how to install/switch/set the boob touching mod in HS2 version?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
This may have be asked here, but reading all pages will take an eternity, so i will ask anyways...
Is there a way in-game to see which position affects what stat? Its really annoying to use the wiki while doing the girls

vardanes

May 30, 2017
Hi everyone! I have been trying to adjust bloom, antialiasing and things like that... but it seems they don't remove those weird spots all over her hair. What I am missing?

Thank you in advance!

HS2_2020-07-06-09-00-46-479.png HS2_2020-07-06-07-47-04-448.png

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I tried to make a face like Dollfie Dream but it didn't work
In what way, exactly? Dollfie Dream looks more animesque, so you might have better luck on Koikatsu than HS2. That is, unless you're absolutely dedicated to do it on HS2.

Hi everyone! I have been trying to adjust bloom, antialiasing and things like that... but it seems they don't remove those weird spots all over her hair. What I am missing?

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 721857 View attachment 721860
I think those are the hair's shadows. If i'm not mistaken, you probably have to up the shadow resolution to fix it if your pc supports it.

It is possible to use the earlier boop (boob touch by mouse movement) mod in HS2 version? If yes, then how to install/switch/set the boob touching mod in HS2 version?
If you're talking about a HS1 mod, you can't do that. I can't find such a thing on the web, tho, so you may want to look if it is there in the optional mods folder.

This may have be asked here, but reading all pages will take an eternity, so i will ask anyways...
Is there a way in-game to see which position affects what stat? Its really annoying to use the wiki while doing the girls
Having read the entire two threads... Not that i know of, at least officially. However, i do remember somebody that made it so that the name of each position had a few tags that indicate just that so you might want to dig in either this or the other thread since i can't remember. (TIP: you can search inside a thread for keywords)

Else, phone and incognito it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orc Wizard
May 17, 2019
If this is what you're looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. Delete two folders RedirectedResources and Text in this directory BepInEx\Translation\en
  2. Extract the content in BepinExTranslEdit.zip into the same directory BepInEx\Translation\en
It's applied to STN's R3 version.

That being said, it'd be only a temporary convenient method until someone with coding knowledge integrating an in-game Layout or better solutions.
You can edit H-Positions in Localizations\Manager\Resources\HName\ inside Steam.zip located in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\a_BR

The reason for deleting those two folders is that there are so many unnecessary /duplicate texts in subfolders, resulting in UI text conflict in some cases, to the point, the contents have been edited /cleaned up and it won't work properly by simply replacing them.

For instance, H-Position text is being duplicated in Steam.zip file, AI_zz, _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, and FanTranslation.zip in RedirectedResources.

There are minor issues with the new H-Positions from DLC lacking stats info, and one named "Suspended Sex" I currently tracked down where it's located to re-fix/ attach it with a proper name and stat info.

vardanes

May 30, 2017
I think those are the hair's shadows. If i'm not mistaken, you probably have to up the shadow resolution to fix it if your pc supports it.
I don't know how to do it in Studio... but hey, at least you pointed me in the right direction. Turning off the shadows entirely improves the scene a lot:

HS2_2020-07-08-23-55-27-522.png

So thank you very much, sir!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
If this is what you're looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. Delete two folders RedirectedResources and Text in this directory BepInEx\Translation\en
  2. Extract the content in BepinExTranslEdit.zip into the same directory BepInEx\Translation\en
It's applied to STN's R3 version.

That being said, it'd be only a temporary convenient method until someone with coding knowledge integrating an in-game Layout or better solutions.
You can edit H-Positions in Localizations\Manager\Resources\HName\ inside Steam.zip located in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\a_BR

The reason for deleting those two folders is that there are so many unnecessary /duplicate texts in subfolders, resulting in UI text conflict in some cases, to the point, the contents have been edited /cleaned up and it won't work properly by simply replacing them.

For instance, H-Position text is being duplicated in Steam.zip file, AI_zz, _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, and FanTranslation.zip in RedirectedResources.

There are minor issues with the new H-Positions from DLC lacking stats info, and one named "Suspended Sex" I currently tracked down where it's located to re-fix/ attach it with a proper name and stat info.
Thanks, it solved absolutely nothing, and somehow my game's translation has gotten worse :/
I appreciate the intention to help
Its probably because my game's still in R2 version i think

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
That was a very thorough response and cleared a lot of the things for me as a new studio neo user. Thank you for your time and effort!
You're welcome :)

I've been toying around with Studio Neo (and now a bit with Neo V2) for about a year now. If you have more questions let me know and I'll see what I can do to help with my hyper amateur knowledge, hehe. I know there's much better editing / animation / rendering / posing programs out there like... well, Blender, or heck even Source Filmmaker for that matter. But I find Studio Neo surprisingly straightforward, enough so that I would consider it a very good 'entry level' program for anyone out there who want to jump into that sort of thing, even if it's just on an amateur level (like me).

If you want to check (but you probably know, I still say it just in case though) you should go on DeviantArt and search for Honey Select and/or Studio Neo stuff in general, there's a pretty decent 'niche' of artists and hobbyists who do work via Studio Neo and are coming up with some pretty solid results considering the simplicity of the program and the tools it offers (at least, I mean "simplicity" in direct comparison with the likes of Blender and other 'holy grail' programs for the more advanced users of such programs out there).

I've had my own interests in Studio Neo peaked by doing just that at first, looking around DeviantArt and seeing what Honey Select and Neo artists were doing with it, and used what they did as an inspiration to do my own things.

Reactions: namprofli3
May 17, 2019
Thanks, it solved absolutely nothing, and somehow my game's translation has gotten worse :/
I appreciate the intention to help
Its probably because my game's still in R2 version i think
R2 has a different subfolder/file hierarchy in the Text folder than R3.
You could try to remove and extract this one and see if it works.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
No idea what aphrodisiac does (I heard it just changes some dialogue).

Also voyeur masturbation scenes (toilets, bath, shower) won't ever come up.

Any info on either appreciated.

In other news, the h-games wiki thing finally has info about HS2, but of course leaves out the only 2 things I am curious on.

Ayamhijauuu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, may i know what is override breast gravity does in character creation? And one more thing, how do i make the breast more jiggle? I have tried to lower firmness and increase elasticity in jiggle plugin but still do nothing on the breast. Am i doing something wrong?

Thank youu

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
In what way, exactly? Dollfie Dream looks more animesque, so you might have better luck on Koikatsu than HS2. That is, unless you're absolutely dedicated to do it on HS2.

If you're talking about a HS1 mod, you can't do that. I can't find such a thing on the web, tho, so you may want to look if it is there in the optional mods folder.

Having read the entire two threads... Not that i know of, at least officially. However, i do remember somebody that made it so that the name of each position had a few tags that indicate just that so you might want to dig in either this or the other thread since i can't remember. (TIP: you can search inside a thread for keywords)

Else, phone and incognito it is.
Thanks for the answer. I hope the Boop mod for HS2 will come soon. I liked it in HS1. I think that the play is more interesting if you can use this mod. (You can feel/have virtual influence experience at the creations of characters and during the actions too.)

leaf021231

Mar 8, 2020
You're welcome :)

I've been toying around with Studio Neo (and now a bit with Neo V2) for about a year now. If you have more questions let me know and I'll see what I can do to help with my hyper amateur knowledge, hehe. I know there's much better editing / animation / rendering / posing programs out there like... well, Blender, or heck even Source Filmmaker for that matter. But I find Studio Neo surprisingly straightforward, enough so that I would consider it a very good 'entry level' program for anyone out there who want to jump into that sort of thing, even if it's just on an amateur level (like me).

If you want to check (but you probably know, I still say it just in case though) you should go on DeviantArt and search for Honey Select and/or Studio Neo stuff in general, there's a pretty decent 'niche' of artists and hobbyists who do work via Studio Neo and are coming up with some pretty solid results considering the simplicity of the program and the tools it offers (at least, I mean "simplicity" in direct comparison with the likes of Blender and other 'holy grail' programs for the more advanced users of such programs out there).

I've had my own interests in Studio Neo peaked by doing just that at first, looking around DeviantArt and seeing what Honey Select and Neo artists were doing with it, and used what they did as an inspiration to do my own things.
The main thing I found to be really annoying about Studio neo is the camera, and apart from that yes, everything else is really easy to play around with and straight forward.
Seriously. The illusion camera system is decent for character making, but once you need to do anything that is even remotely larger on the scale than tweaking character details and actually making poses for them or create a scene then the whole system becomes particularly annoying and hard to use. But I guess that couldn't be changed :(

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
The main thing I found to be really annoying about Studio neo is the camera, and apart from that yes, everything else is really easy to play around with and straight forward.
Seriously. The illusion camera system is decent for character making, but once you need to do anything that is even remotely larger on the scale than tweaking character details and actually making poses for them or create a scene then the whole system becomes particularly annoying and hard to use. But I guess that couldn't be changed :(
I see this complaint about Studio's camera a lot, so I'm doing a section in the tutorial video I'm working on, entirely on why there's really nothing to complain about :)

But I'm not uploading that for about another week lol, so in as short as I can make it until then:

You have a camera bar at the top, with ten camera positions you can save and cycle with your number keys. I'd say learn to use that first. Set multiple cameras all over the scene (close up, mid range, long distance, overhead etc.) then you have ten places to use as a starting point to move around the rest of your scene from. Get into the habit of using even one or two, it's makes life so much easier, trust me.

Click on any item or model in the scene from your Workspace Panel on the right, make sure it's highlighted and press F - instantly zooms to and focuses rotation around the selection.

Those two tips will save you a lot of headaches while you figure out the quirks of the zoom and drag functions of the mouse.

The camera controls are great, once you know the controls Illusion neglected to inform us of lol

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Ngl, that actually looks pretty cool.

Anyway, i don't know the solution but there's 4 possible causes i can think of:
- An extreme case of max bloom or another setting.
- Insufficient RAM (unlikely, tho, since it might affect the character too if it were that)
- White screen fix not applied. (Then again no idea if it's relevant)
- Fucked install. Reinstall if so.

Thanks for the answer. I hope the Boop mod for HS2 will come soon. I liked it in HS1. I think that the play is more interesting if you can use this mod. (You can feel/have virtual influence experience at the creations of characters and during the actions too.)
Hopefully. It's pretty weird it wasn't ported to AIS/HS2 while it was for Koikatsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote