[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
Can i run this game on my 4gb ram with amd processor...! Nd 512mb video ram? Anyone pls help?
i try running this on my old pc for backups
win10
i5 2500
8gb
gt220 gpu
all setting are low
just using translation mods(not using any dll graphics plugin)
fps is 15-25

playable but i have better pc now so im happy on gaming.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
i try running this on my old pc for backups
win10
i5 2500
8gb
gt220 gpu
all setting are low
just using translation mods(not using any dll graphics plugin)
fps is 15-25

playable but i have better pc now so im happy on gaming.
Apples and potatoes. You have double the RAM, double the VRAM and an intel processor (old AMD ones are going to struggle a lot more with DX11 and Unity). Hammer_of_Thor might be able to run it, if he squeezes every ounce of power out of his setup, vanillifies the game and lowers all graphic enhancements. But it won't be pretty, his load times will be horrible and the animations are going to look like stop-motion - if he doesn't run into incompatibilities and crashes.

And in the end, HS1 will probably look and run better. So might as well just go with that.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I dunno how, but I ended up with a bit of Noir look.
Dude! That's looks great! Loving the colours and the shadows, man :)

I know I go on about lighting (like, a lot!), but it can really do great things to your shots. These all have a mood and a certain feel, which is great!

And I love that you're playing with colour as well now. That "washed-out" faded look is awesome - very noir!

I honestly love seeing your posts dyingbreed86, because I can see what you've figured out and been playing with, each time a new set of pictures appears :)

You've gotten a lot more experimental with your work recently, which is awesome. Took me ages to get past thinking the Studio tools were intimidating lol
You're confidently setting a tone for your scenes, tweaking the lights and making some really cool shots! Great work man!

Did you save your DHH settings as a preset? Both the DHH and GraphicsMod in the pack let you do that - it's really handy, especially when you're experimenting and accidentally stumble on that sweet spot ;)

I totally forgot to do that loads of times, so had to backtrack for hours trying to remember what I actually did with my lights and colour to make a shot look great :) Now...probably too many saved lol And probably even more now I switched to GraphicsMod o_O

Reckon with those settings and colours saved, you could even add a tiny bit of a blue tint to the global light and it would totally work for making night-time shots as well.

The beauty of presets!

Keep 'em coming dude!

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
MrWrongtubes thank you, but you're giving me too much credit haha. I was honestly pretty lucky to end up with the preset. I was literally moving sliders from one end to the other and noticed a look that wasn't bad and did the tweaking to make it better haha.

I didn't end up using any additional lights in the "noir" look. I was planning on adding some, but after that shot I felt like it didnt' need anything extra to it haha. Also, turning off the self-shadowing did wonders for how the shots end up.

And yea I'm pretty sure I saved this one since I really liked how the look felt. By global light, do you mean adding one of those map lights or messing with one of the sliders on DHH?

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Seriously, half the fun is wiggling a slider until you randomly land on something good, because you might remember that next time you play.

The more of that you do, the quicker you'll into the right "space" each time you load up a blank scene - you go "right I want this colour, this amount of bloom, probably some orange light".

Treating it like a toybox helped me get the most out of it to be honest. The accidental finds are the best bits!

The main light in DHH might work if you're lighting a night scene, there's also a few settings on the same tab where Hue and Saturation are (brain not working - bit drunk) that let you add a bit more of a subtle colour to the overall preset.

Spot and Point light are always good to add more definition and detail to characters, though personally I found DHH seemed to drown those out a bit too much for my liking - GraphicsMod has a whole menu that works with the in-game light tools, which I really like (why I moved over to it tbh). The scene you posted didn't really need any extra lights. Your colour and lighting work did the trick brilliantly, I thought :)

For night scenes, you can either wash the whole scene in blues and light it with brighter/warmer colours (always looks cool), or use the blue tones instead to highlight your character and parts of the map, either way works and there's lots of ways to come at it. Finding what you like is half the fun!

Once you start playing with colours, you're not just posing a scene, you're painting it :)

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Once you start playing with colours, you're not just posing a scene, you're painting it
Well aint that the truth. Even the shot I tweaked a little looks a whole lot better than what I had yesterday, and the noir set is pretty much another scene haha.
Thanks again for the additional tips, since they always seems to come in handy one way or another. Always appreciate your rants since theres not a whole lot of people that are into doing studio stuff as far as I can tell.

• Love

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Anytime, dude! And thanks, really happy to help!

Eventually, I want to get deeply into making some videos on Studio as I haven't found much useful content out there on how to get into really using it - mostly seems to be a lot of videos of people using the dance animation for their characters, which teaches you nothing you can't do in five minutes lol

Current project/next tutorial is going to be a bit more on character creation using Advanced Bonemod and Wideslider. But recording lots of video means I'm constantly fighting my hard drive for space :)

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Anytime, dude! And thanks, really happy to help!

Eventually, I want to get deeply into making some videos on Studio as I haven't found much useful content out there on how to get into really using it - mostly seems to be a lot of videos of people using the dance animation for their characters, which teaches you nothing you can't do in five minutes lol

Current project/next tutorial is going to be a bit more on character creation using Advanced Bonemod and Wideslider. But recording lots of video means I'm constantly fighting my hard drive for space :)
lol theres videos on that? Dont you just load up the character and set the animation or am I missing something here haha. Its awesome that you're making more tutorial videos, but I honestly hope you change gears at some point and allow yourself to do some studio stuff. AFAIK you have a lot of fun making scenes for characters and its a bit of a pity(?) that you don't get to work on your own shit more often haha

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
lol theres videos on that? Dont you just load up the character and set the animation or am I missing something here haha. Its awesome that you're making more tutorial videos, but I honestly hope you change gears at some point and allow yourself to do some studio stuff. AFAIK you have a lot of fun making scenes for characters and its a bit of a pity(?) that you don't get to work on your own shit more often haha
More self-inflicted than anything else that I haven't made the time to create my own stuff :ROFLMAO: But I'm taking a little step back from answering quite so many questions on here, the Discord and Reddit. Learning to maybe close some browser tabs for a change, rather than have a dozen open while talking to the entire internet at once lol

But in all honesty, really delving into mods (especially the face features in BoneMod) and breaking them right down in depth, I think is going to make my creations (and hopefully other people's) even nicer-looking in the long run :)

If only we could rename the body parts in BoneMod, I'd have finished the video already! Still in the process of compiling a list of what each part affects specifically, so people can use the search feature to jump straight to it. But in the mod they're listed alphabetically, not by the area of the body they're in.

The mod is awesome, but the creator's naming convention for the body parts makes them a total sadist lol

Reactions: dyingbreed86

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
MrWrongtubes Jesus, that sounds like a fucking pain to get through. I've seen the BoneMod and I think I used it a lil bit for my demon character, but that shits quite a bit overwhelming and intimidating to go through haha.

Hopefully we'll get to see some more of your studio work soon though. I feel I can appreciate them a lot more now that I know how much doing the scenes can guzzle up your time

leaf021231

Mar 8, 2020
Not sure if this is in the game already nor if someone else has answered this, but I am just wondering is it possible for me to know/calculate the cup size of the girls?
I tried to work this out using the oval formula plus the height conversion (0.3483*(sliderNumber) + 144.04) in cm, but it turns out the stock girl have a B/UB difference of 22cm which renders her to have some ridiculous cup sizes, so I think something is wrong with my calculations.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
R3.1
Hotfix 1:
Apply to the game after extracting the main pack.
  • Fixed Achievements translation
  • Added Craft's HS2WearCustom v0.1.5
  • Added DragAndDrop v1.2.1
  • Fixed some black skin problems
  • ( Removed [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915-STN.zipmod )
  • ( Readded [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915.zipmod )
  • ( Applied [Nyaacho] AI_FACESKIN_LINEAR v1.2.0.zipmod )
  • ( Modified [NYAACHO] HS2_FACESKIN.zipmod )
  • ( Added [nyaacho] FACEDETAIL v0.0.1.zipmod )
#1,985

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
Whatever I do i can't get the voyeur masturbation scenese to activate (toilets/shower/bath). What magic does this require?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure if this is in the game already nor if someone else has answered this, but I am just wondering is it possible for me to know/calculate the cup size of the girls?
I tried to work this out using the oval formula plus the height conversion (0.3483*(sliderNumber) + 144.04) in cm, but it turns out the stock girl have a B/UB difference of 22cm which renders her to have some ridiculous cup sizes, so I think something is wrong with my calculations.
...not really, first i see this asked. I'm actually interested to know if you find an answer since i usually just base bust sizes from what looks good depending on the body shape. Knowing the accurate bust sizes of my creations sounds cool as a bit of a nerd myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote