[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

bajskuken

Jan 22, 2018
I tried extracting again, this time with no error during extraction. But the issue remains and I don't think it has something to do with
Yeah, you're not the first to have problems with both programs. For some people 7zip seems to do the job.
, grab those 2 missing files from my own install, just put them in \HoneySelect2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64.
I tried extracting again, this time with no error during extraction. But the issue remains and I don't think it has something to do with the extraction process. I downloaded your files and replaced them in my folder but that didn't help unfortunately.

Reactions: beastneverdie

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Honey Select 2 main screen ok, and start new game orcreate caracter the game crash and closed..
I PC:
AMd x6 3.2gh
8gb ddr3 ram
Directx 12
New videó driver installed the video card: Ati Radeon rx470 250 bit 8gb ram
Win10 64 bit professional
Net framework new installed

What the problem? what not runing normal the game, the start and closed?
Try going to the launcher and tick "Activate Console" then run the game and look at the console that runs alongside it for clues. If you miss it, there should be a file called "output.log" in the main folder which is everything that showed up in the console.

I hope this is a good thread to post studio shots(main thread seems to be riddled w/ people asking FAQ stuff lol)
View attachment 704619
lol, more screenshots are always welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: dyingbreed86

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I tried extracting again, this time with no error during extraction. But the issue remains and I don't think it has something to do with the extraction process. I downloaded your files and replaced them in my folder but that didn't help unfortunately.
It was definitely an extraction issue. Now if those were all the files you were missing, there's another issue.
Run CMD and type tree “C:\Your game folder” > “C:\tree.log” /A /F and post that file along with your output.log.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Great work! This panel made me nearly spit coffee all over my monitor
Haha thank you! This actually took waaay longer than I expected so its nice to know someone actually read through it. Also, I hope you don't mind that I used one of your characters as background model :D

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Haha thank you! This actually took waaay longer than I expected so its nice to know someone actually read through it. Also, I hope you don't mind that I used one of your characters as background model :D
Not at all. It's actually quite flattering to see my creations out and about, getting up to mischief. That creation I was extra proud of :)

Lately though, I do keep seeing my cards reposted on the Illusion Cards booru, just with slightly different hair colours or bigger boobs.

It's the nature of the card-sharing that stuff gets around, but a little annoying that peeps are taking credit for something I spent the hours on lol

That said, I'm obviously doing something right, if my stuff's being plagiarised :ROFLMAO: Plus I have released a ton of cards into the wild, so it's be expected, I guess.

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
MrWrongtubes Haha, in that case, I might do a collage shot with her as well.
Your characters are on another level so I'm not surprised that people are biting haha.

Have you done anything in the studio recently btw? Or were you still balls deep with TLoU2 haha

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
MrWrongtubes Haha, in that case, I might do a collage shot with her as well.
Your characters are on another level so I'm not surprised that people are biting haha.

Have you done anything in the studio recently btw? Or were you still balls deep with TLoU2 haha
Finished The Last Of Us 2 and afterwards ended up wading into the cesspit of opinion about that game. People are fucking burning each other at the stake over it, it's crazy. (I quite liked it, but I'm NOT going there again!)

I put HS2 down for a while as it was totally eating my life lol

But back on it the last few days, I'm currently putting together a new tutorial/tips and tricks video on Advanced Bonemod and Wideslider and a bit more on working on eyes and facial features, so throwing a whole bunch of time into that. Doesn't leave a lot of time for actually creating new stuff, though :(

But I have a very WIP Melissa from Acting Lessons for you on the go (I haven't forgotten! Just busy!) and I'm on my third run at Angelina Jolie for lifemare. They'll get done, Jolie I'm planning on trying to timelapse the creation for a future vid. Might work out, might not :) But peeps have been asking me in DM's about making realistic girls based on real people, so want to make sure I can show I know what the fuck I'm on about before I post anything :ROFLMAO: Trying to give decent advice to the community wherever I can!

Got a lot of great feedback from all over about my last video (creeping up on 4k views! Eek!), so got myself some editing software and a halfway decent studio mic is on the way, too. Won't be the same format as I'll be hopping about to different topics.

I've got PRODUCTION VALUES NOW! lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lifemare

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
MrWrongtubes I've honestly been living under a rock since shit hit the fan so all the shitstorm kinda flew over my head hahah.

Its pretty awesome that you're going out of the way to making more tutorial videos. Also, I didn't mean to put any pressure on ya about Melissa; I actually don't want you to feel obligated to go through with it if you're not feeling it. I've seen WIP on Jolie and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty hyped about that one... the DSL was on point from what i remember lol.

I might actually take couple stabs at making girls based on real people after seeing another post that tried doing some Kpop Idols ahahha

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
MrWrongtubes I've honestly been living under a rock since shit hit the fan so all the shitstorm kinda flew over my head hahah.

Its pretty awesome that you're going out of the way to making more tutorial videos. Also, I didn't mean to put any pressure on ya about Melissa; I actually don't want you to feel obligated to go through with it if you're not feeling it. I've seen WIP on Jolie and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty hyped about that one... the DSL was on point from what i remember lol.

I might actually take couple stabs at making girls based on real people after seeing another post that tried doing some Kpop Idols ahahha
Nah, I don't feel pressured at all. I literally offered lol And as I said, the shot of her in your signature was distracting me from the first time we started chatting, so I was keen to have her in my own collection anyway haha

I'm still figuring out a lot things myself, so the tutorials I'm planning are in many ways a learning curve for me, too :)

Most of us end up installing a bunch of tools because our God-tier modders pack them all in to the repacks and I think a lot of those features (bonemod/material editor especially) look so weird and unfriendly to new users that they don't really play with them. I didn't, until I realised what I could do then took the plunge and started really breaking things lol

Working from reference on real girls is as much fun as it rage-inducing, I've found. But it's definitely worth trying!

A few of my early attempts that didn't quite go as planned have become random cards anyway. So even if it goes a bit wrong, you'll still end up with a great card for your collection.

But TIP#1 is save a lot of backups! Great way to chart your progress and crucial if you need to backpedal when things start to go a bit wonky. And it's always handy to have another girl for a cheeky Merge here and there, especially if there's a feature you really liked, but are having trouble reproducing.

RIGHT! I'm off to drink copious amounts of rum and talk shit all night! :LOL: Catch you later!

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
MrWrongtubes Haha well I figured you might be regretting taking some of those request seeing how things kinda blew up. I really do appreciate you working on her though. And Acting Lesson is definitely a game you should give a shot if you ever get some time to kill haha.

I recently started messing around with the extra sliders and I have to say, getting rid of the baby hands and feet is quite literally best thing about the widesliders. That shit really bugged me way more than it should hahah.

I feel that there are many aspects about this game thats rage-inducing haha. Honestly almost dropped the poolparty comic thing a few times when I was doing the poses ahaha.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Try going to the launcher and tick "Activate Console" then run the game and look at the console that runs alongside it for clues. If you miss it, there should be a file called "output.log" in the main folder which is everything that showed up in the console.

lol, more screenshots are always welcome.
I insert the log txt, please wiev you, and write the fixed problem :) Big thx..

bajskuken

Jan 22, 2018
It was definitely an extraction issue. Now if those were all the files you were missing, there's another issue.
Run CMD and type tree “C:\Your game folder” > “C:\tree.log” /A /F and post that file along with your output.log.
Folder PATH listing
Volume serial number is 6449-003C
D:\HONEYSELECT2 D:\TREE.LOG
Invalid path - \HONEYSELECT2 D:\TREE.LOG
No subfolders exist

I'm getting this despite having written the correct name of the folder.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Folder PATH listing
Volume serial number is 6449-003C
D:\HONEYSELECT2 D:\TREE.LOG
Invalid path - \HONEYSELECT2 D:\TREE.LOG
No subfolders exist

I'm getting this despite having written the correct name of the folder.
Did you put it in quotes? Ran as admin? That folder print would be good to check you have all your files. But if you can't produce it just send me the output.log.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
I mean, i'll try. It's harder on phone. :/
Plus, not sure if on my end only but it seems cut-off.
Hello!
Not understand free.
I'm Hungarian. Me use google translate.
what do you mean by that cut-off?
then you don't even know the error solution, why is the program closing?

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Hello! Please help me the output.log game problem fixed.
The game start and main screen click new game the game closec.
The game main screen click caracter create the game closed.
I put the forum log file.

thank you very much if you could help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote