[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
hello i have some problem after load and install mod (beninex 15/ overlay/ uncensor ). i cannot open game sometime i can open it but cannot build the character. does anyone know how to fix? a.JPG

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
hello i have some problem after load and install mod (beninex 15/ overlay/ uncensor ). i cannot open game sometime i can open it but cannot build the character. does anyone know how to fix?
You're going to have to be a little more specific. To properly help you i need to know your exact problem:
  • Uncensor is not required, Uncensor Selector is already in game. Undo that installation and see if that fixes it.
  • Bepinex 15?! Latest is 5.1. Do you mean the new Bepis Plugins (15.1.2)? They shouldn't break anything.
  • What is "overlay"? Do you mean the Skin Overlay mod? Also no problems there.
  • Are you running R2 and did you follow the installation instructions in the FAQ?
  • Did you get any get error warnings from the console? Post your "output_log.txt".

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
You're going to have to be a little more specific. To properly help you i need to know your exact problem:
  • Uncensor is not required, Uncensor Selector is already in game. Undo that installation and see if that fixes it.
  • Bepinex 15?! Latest is 5.1. Do you mean the new Bepis Plugins (15.1.2)? They shouldn't break anything.
  • What is "overlay"? Do you mean the Skin Overlay mod? Also no problems there.
  • Are you running R2 and did you follow the installation instructions in the FAQ?
  • Did you get any get error warnings from the console? Post your "output_log.txt".
Bepis Plugins (15.1.2) yeah thanks and so sorry for confused it.

I think i found the problem my version still R1 now loading R2

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I can't do anything once I press play. Can't call a girl, sleep, go to another room or have sex with Fur.
Dude! If you're experiencing issues and looking for help you need to provide some details. General rule when looking for assistance! What version are you running? Any errors on your "output_log.txt"? Did you read the faq? That question was answered in detail before. Start there and come back if you're still having problems.

bajskuken

Jan 22, 2018
Dude! If you're experiencing issues and looking for help you need to provide some details. General rule when looking for assistance! What version are you running? Any errors on your "output_log.txt"? Did you read the faq? That question was answered in detail before. Start there and come back if you're still having problems.
I apologize for being ignorant. I tried to reinstall the repack 2 by screwthisnoise, but whenever I extract the rar to folder, I keep getting an error that some files could not be extracted.
Specifically:
il_group_assets_confirmdialog_307ae26d311e93520dc1d19dd30237e8.bundle
il_group_assets_shortcutviewdialog_b8e016991ced6343d69ba49d4cb43bca.bundle

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I apologize for being ignorant. I tried to reinstall the repack 2 by screwthisnoise, but whenever I extract the rar to folder, I keep getting an error that some files could not be extracted.
Specifically:
il_group_assets_confirmdialog_307ae26d311e93520dc1d19dd30237e8.bundle
Oh, you got the ol'unzip issue. Try it with 7zip or update winrar ;)

And, please, no need to apologize. I didn't call you ignorant. Just advising you for the next time you're in a similar situation. It's very hard to offer relevant help when the issue is so vague.

And thank you for pasting that info. It's quite helpful to other players who might have the same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: beastneverdie
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to manually trigger events/open locked rooms via mod menus or something? I'm referring to how the shower/bath areas are locked and occasionally open up when you walk the hall. I have every other room unlocked except for those 2-3. Using BetterRepack R2. Thanks.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
so I downloaded the game (the 16GB+) and noticed on the launcher options got "Activate DHH and Activate console". do I need to activate them all the time or can I play the game without them?
where can I get more cards for HS2?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
so I downloaded the game (the 16GB+) and noticed on the launcher options got "Activate DHH and Activate console". do I need to activate them all the time or can I play the game without them?
where can I get more cards for HS2?
DHH is a graphics mod to improve the quality and tweak stuff, activate that OR GraphicsMod (they're incompatible with each other). DHH is more user-friendly, GraphicsMod is quite a bit deeper in terms of features. Console is the debug console. Handy to keep track of errors and/or mods going wonky.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any way to manually trigger events/open locked rooms via mod menus or something? I'm referring to how the shower/bath areas are locked and occasionally open up when you walk the hall. I have every other room unlocked except for those 2-3. Using BetterRepack R2. Thanks.
Those rooms open up based on the girls' desire, which seems a bit random. However you can unlock potions(?) that can instigate H-scenes in those areas. They'll appear after choosing a girl on the lower half of the screen after you get some achievements.

Diuretic makes them want to pee. Sweating agent makes them want to bath or shower. Unsure what affects which toilet or bathroom they want to use, though.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
DHH is a graphics mod to improve the quality and tweak stuff, activate that OR GraphicsMod (they're incompatible with each other). DHH is more user-friendly, GraphicsMod is quite a bit deeper in terms of features. Console is the debug console. Handy to keep track of errors and/or mods going wonky.
so like if I dont use them or activate will I be able to play normally without those xtra modification? or will they be incompatible with all the other patches done within the game?

Apr 12, 2018
Those rooms open up based on the girls' desire, which seems a bit random. However you can unlock potions(?) that can instigate H-scenes in those areas. They'll appear after choosing a girl on the lower half of the screen after you get some achievements.

Diuretic makes them want to pee. Sweating agent makes them want to bath or shower. Unsure what affects which toilet or bathroom they want to use, though.
Thanks for the explanation. I read something similar in the manual but it wasn't very specific.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
so like if I dont use them or activate will I be able to play normally without those xtra modification? or will they be incompatible with all the other patches done within the game?
Of course. They're just optional graphics mods. Though I'd recommend trying them out, even if your machine isn't a complete beast. Tweak the settings a little and the game looks incredible.

The console log may come in handy down the road, if you need help troubleshooting any issues with the game not loading etc. but isn't essential to have running.

yolpi

Apr 12, 2020
Hi guys, I'm using PovX as a pov plug in and I would like to know if there's a way to to stop the camera from moving up and down like it does while in pov mode. I've tried messing with the settings but the wobbling still is really strong.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Of course. They're just optional graphics mods. Though I'd recommend trying them out, even if your machine isn't a complete beast. Tweak the settings a little and the game looks incredible.

The console log may come in handy down the road, if you need help troubleshooting any issues with the game not loading etc. but isn't essential to have running.
so Ive been playing it for a while now.. and Im not sure if im doing it correctly.
theres already an existing cards like from Doa character cards. but when I try to use their face when creating a new character, they dont match up. like if I tried to download an Ai shoujo card and placed it female character card - they did show up but the face dont match up. any suggestion? I download them from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote