[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Hey Guys!
I can't get the H scene to work! :(
It loads fine, and i get the background and music, but the character models never seem to load? Any one know what to do here? Have been looking around, and can't find anyone reporting the same problem?
Hmmm... Yeah. That's definitely the first time i'm hearing about such issue also.
Did they never work for you, or suddenly stopped working?
Are you running R2, reg-patched, hot-fixed and updated?
Are you running with active console and getting any error messages? Search your output log.
Try renaming your mods folder and run the game to see if the problem comes from there.
Try disabling DHH, LipSync, POV, or UnlockPlayerHeight plugins in KKManager.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I'm a huge fan of HS1, but I have no motivation whatsoever to download around 53 gigs of data to see what HS2 is like. It really doesn't feel any different from Ai Shoujo, a game I downloaded, finished, then deleted, because it ended up boring me. I do understand the meshes are higher poly than in HS1, but other than that, HS2 doesn't seem to bring anything new to table to ever consider it as a replacement for HS1. Unless there's some dramatic DLC that I just "must" have, I think I'm skipping this one and see if an HS3 ever comes around with something different. Would love to hear from people who feel HS2 is better than HS1 in any relevant manner, I'd love to have more opinions on this.

Reactions: GlacierC

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I'm a huge fan of HS1, but I have no motivation whatsoever to download around 53 gigs of data to see what HS2 is like. It really doesn't feel any different from Ai Shoujo, a game I downloaded, finished, then deleted, because it ended up boring me. I do understand the meshes are higher poly than in HS1, but other than that, HS2 doesn't seem to bring anything new to table to ever consider it as a replacement for HS1. Unless there's some dramatic DLC that I just "must" have, I think I'm skipping this one and see if an HS3 ever comes around with something different. Would love to hear from people who feel HS2 is better than HS1 in any relevant manner, I'd love to have more opinions on this.
Hmmm... If you're just interested in the Studio, then yeah, HS2 brings nothing to the table.

If you're a huge fan of HS1 and like me found AI to be boring (i can't believe you actually finished it! insta-delete for me. Who thought minecraft with H was a good idea?!), then you'll find HS2 to be quite worth your time. It's everything HS1 was, but better.
Graphics being the huge seller, of course. But the character creator is also much more streamlined (though not greatly improved on in terms of customization, imo - without wideslider it's little more than a make-up simulator with a very narrow window of variations, but so was HS1). There's more maps, better lighting, decent optimization and a brand new feature to call random auto-generated characters for H-scenes with some cool body and personality types search filters.

Really, it's a no brainer.
I get it, after years of modding and customizing a game to run perfectly to your tastes, anyone would dread making a fresh start. If that's what's stopping you, take the leap. It's like updating your OS from Windows 7 to 10 - huge inconvenience, but you gotta move with the times. This is where the modding community is going to be spending most of their time now, you'll be missing out.

And if you're a huge fan of the game, then you have no need for the 53GB. 37GB of that is Studio assets.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
lifemare Thanks for the elaborate reply, guess I'll give it a try after all and see what's what.
Glad to hear it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. There's already a ton of mods available ported from AI, so you won't find the game too vanilla. That's another good selling point. And if you're worried about disk space, you can delete a lot of optional files and studio related bloat. My game folder is 16.5GB uncompressed, fully updated and already packing 400 cards. That is probably your biggest concern in the migration - all your HS1 cards will be unusable. But you can always remake them. Which reminds me: forgot one thing where the character creator received some good and well deserved attention in this iteration: males have a lot more bone sliders, same as females almost. Oh, and there's in-game futa options (if you're into that).

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know why my main male character's height keep resetting to 0 every time i call a girl ?

kimbbabb

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to break the main greeting girl? ( Fur ) Or is she the only one you can't break, make her depend on you, etc?

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Which reminds me: forgot one thing where the character creator received some good and well deserved attention in this iteration: males have a lot more bone sliders, same as females almost. Oh, and there's in-game futa options (if you're into that).
If male characters now have eyelashes and eye highlights, I'm sold.

Creetl

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, first of all thank you all for all the information and experience through Illusion games in general.

I wanted to ask something that I looked a bit through the discussion but couldn't find an answer. My game gets stuck at a infinite loading white screen with music, sometimes randomly (not the majority of times) but surely on certain interactions like talking to one girl in a given map, even going to the bedroom while "walking the hall". Something similar happens when helping a girl in any map, the game getting stuck after the girl says its 'thanks' line. or finished the "attack" option.

The rest of the game seems to be working fine, but I feel I'm missing parts of the game to unknown reasons.

Thanks!

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Damn...I miss the boobs sucking mod...also if the dildo masturbation play be a substitute for cowgirl act..would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote