[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafico

Jul 21, 2020
Okay after doing a clean reinstall and adding the 3.1 hotfix, I updated my mods using the Initsetting launcher. After four hours the mods finally updated. I installed the mods but now get this error:

View attachment 764067
I only started getting that same error last night, after doing the update. But for the screen stays black like that after, game frozen.

Does the game work for you after that or just hang there?

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
Hey guys I have a couple of problems. One, my game suffers low fps when the male orgasm is set to 'Life.' This does not happen to the female or when I put male orgasm to simplify. Two, some character cards take anywhere from a minute to two minutes to load, while other cards load in seconds.

Here are my laptop specs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can run games like Red Dead Redemption 2 on max settings and have no slowdowns.
Not sure how you can run RDR2 at max settings with a 1060. My friend has a GTX 1070 (Mobile) and he averages about 35fps with the preset slider at 7/10 (the first "prefer quality" preset). I have the slider in the same position and average 50fps with a RTX 2070 (Mobile). We're both a long way off max settings (10/10) with no slow downs. Also, your CPU is quite weak/old.

Unfortunately, HS2 is not well optimised. The developer doesn't seem to care much for quality of their releases. Once you add to that 100s of mods, that are also not optimised you need a surprising amount of power for what is a very simple game. I would probably upgrade that CPU though, then maybe look at a 2060 Super or 1660 Ti if you don't want to spend to much. Your RAM is good at 32MB.

Hope this helps.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
I only started getting that same error last night, after doing the update. But for the screen stays black like that after, game frozen.

Does the game work for you after that or just hang there?
It just hangs. Before I updated the mods the game worked fine.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Not sure how you can run RDR2 at max settings with a 1060. My friend has a GTX 1070 (Mobile) and he averages about 35fps with the preset slider at 7/10 (the first "prefer quality" preset). I have the slider in the same position and average 50fps with a RTX 2070 (Mobile). We're both a long way off max settings (10/10) with no slow downs. Also, your CPU is quite weak/old.

Unfortunately, HS2 is not well optimised. The developer doesn't seem to care much for quality of their releases. Once you add to that 100s of mods, that are also not optimised you need a surprising amount of power for what is a very simple game. I would probably upgrade that CPU though, then maybe look at a 2060 Super or 1660 Ti if you don't want to spend to much. Your RAM is good at 32MB.

Hope this helps.
Hey man thanks for the help. I was able to fix the low fps at climax by setting the semen display to 'Simplify.'

Tafico

Jul 21, 2020
It just hangs. Before I updated the mods the game worked fine.
Yeah, sounds the same... I still have this copy on disk but I've given up on it working again after the update. Mine's a Fitgirl repack, BTW. I'm now running a fresh install of a STN R3-- that's all up-to-date and running 60 fps at 4K, no troubles.

I think its really that the Fitgirl repack should be... left to introducing new users, but abandoned if you are into this. Just IMHO... its extra headaches going forward. (And all this is pretty typical for an Illusion game... I always need 2 different installs going and already know I will lose half a TB of drive space with these.)

Reactions: Kain82

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, sounds the same... I still have this copy on disk but I've given up on it working again after the update. Mine's a Fitgirl repack, BTW. I'm now running a fresh install of a STN R3-- that's all up-to-date and running 60 fps at 4K, no troubles.

I think its really that the Fitgirl repack should be... left to introducing new users, but abandoned if you are into this. Just IMHO... its extra headaches going forward. (And all this is pretty typical for an Illusion game... I always need 2 different installs going and already know I will lose half a TB of drive space with these.)
There's a new version of STN HS2 Repack: STN R4

You can get it here:

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
There's a new version of STN HS2 Repack: STN R4

You can get it here:
I was really hoping for some improvement on the VR front but it's still terrible. Don't know what they were thinking when they designed the control scheme. :/

Riqorm's unofficial PlayHome VR 0.8 worked the best of any illusion game so far and it was released more than 2 years ago. It had mouse and keyboard control and it worked with Studio. Those two features are essential imo.

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
When I try to load up Honey select 2 VR it loads into a white screen and nothing else happens. I hear the music playing but I can't advance beyond the white screen.

I applied the hotfix but it didn't fix anything. Can anyone help? Thanks!

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
When I try to load up Honey select 2 VR it loads into a white screen and nothing else happens. I hear the music playing but I can't advance beyond the white screen.

I applied the hotfix but it didn't fix anything. Can anyone help? Thanks!
The Index with Steam VR works. But I can't rotate the view or start the action. Two analogue sticks, and they didn't think to make one of them rotate the view... :rolleyes:

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
I am trying to create custom maps for HS2's NEO, Is there a tutorial to convert it from unity3d into zipmod and have NEO actually read it? Cause my first attempt failed miserably

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I am trying to create custom maps for HS2's NEO, Is there a tutorial to convert it from unity3d into zipmod and have NEO actually read it? Cause my first attempt failed miserably
If you open any zipmod in the sideloader modpack, you'll notice that there are unity3d files inside the zipmods under a few folders and a manifest.xml file so you don't really need to convert them, they're just zip files with extra letters.

I think HS2 comes with a program called ZipStudio for creating usable zipmods. Don't forget to place them under /mods/MyMods before all your effort goes to absolute waste.

I just downloaded the newer repack 4 but some of the cards aren't loading the skin properly and I get a dark black skin.

Anyone know why or know a fix? Thank you!

View attachment 768020
That happens because the skin that card had could not be found in your install. Choosing any other skin then saving fixes it. If the card came with the repack, i've no idea how that even happens aside from a very old card.

Last edited:

Chicory

Jun 26, 2020
What is this, a joke? It is clear that not everyone reads in Japanese, and after Google translation it does not become any more clear at all - complete abracadabra. I would like to see the guide in English.
I find there is no joke, the google translate works reasonably well and there is a lot of good data here. I appreciate the original post.

Chicory

Jun 26, 2020
This will show how each personality and trait can have a certain effect on status.

This will show how many points each sex position gives for each status. You see 5 grey box, click on the (+) sign to expand the list.

Have fun to break the girls now!!! ;)
Thanks, great data. Cleared up some things for me.

Fr34ky88

Feb 13, 2018
Hello

I'm looking for a modification to increase the number of girls in a group.

Since it is only possible to pack 20 girls in a group and it is difficult for me to decide for only 20

I hope you have a tip for me where I can find something suitable

greetings

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello

I'm looking for a modification to increase the number of girls in a group.

Since it is only possible to pack 20 girls in a group and it is difficult for me to decide for only 20

I hope you have a tip for me where I can find something suitable

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote