Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Couldn't finda a link for that
this one ?

Choice
HS2_BetterPenetration.zip
if BepInEx is old then get new version..

Choice
one of 3..dont know what you user..

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
Can someone please tell me what are the fur events are and how to trigger them in the game? I already unlocked the key to her room is that all or are there more events for her? thanks in advance

27X

Oct 30, 2019
It's event, not events and you unlock it by interacting with her after getting several other achievements. There will be an obvious choice select in her menu.

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
It's event, not events and you unlock it by interacting with her after getting several other achievements. There will be an obvious choice select in her menu.
thank you 27X , I unlocked all the achievements, and below is what I see when i Call Fur or go to her room. is the event just o ask for sex? or what i'm missing? thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
ask for sex
sorry, but the ask for sex option is always available. it does not seem to be what's effected by the skip event stetting.
I started a new game(s) and had the game setting in the red box both on /off and the Ask for sex option on the call fur screen was available under both settings. what does the setting in the red box do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

egodden

Sep 24, 2020
You didn't start a new game unless you replaced your UserData/save files so the Achievement list was already unlocked from your prior game save.

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
You didn't start a new game unless you replaced your UserData/save files so the Achievement list was already unlocked from your prior game save.
No, i did reset the userdata/save before each time I started a new game. As you can see in the last screenshot the achievement list is reset. Only the first visit and first call are cleared, but the ask for sex option is already available in the screen shot above it.

crazycock92

Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm here looking for some help. Thanks in advance.

When I try to add a Coordinate Card, sometimes I must to add some mods. "Ok, it's easy". The problem is that sometimes i add the mods but the card doesn't "select" the "items" (shoes, tops, etc.) and I have to select them manually.

Do you know is there any other way to do it?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
BetterPenetration?
HS2_BetterPenetration.zip
Yeah, it is "better" from the stand point of alignment and is better for not clipping through and preventing telescoping so much.

But the physics of motion are still lacking. no mini-ripples, no shockwave of mass. running a toy insertion there are no "lips that grip", even during cunnilingus alignment has to be "just right" as it's just a animation of skin moving the tongue doesn't actually move it.

Hate to say it like this but and it will sound weird but *ahem* the vagina needs some bones for stretching, webbing, expansion and contractions.

It's the collision issue and/or friction push/pull against surface that seems to be missing. Maybe a air resistance / mass thing that clothing doesn't have?

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

Locistal

Aug 17, 2020
HS2 Honey Selected Pregnant Mode

How to use the Pregnancy Plugin (Bote Belly MOD)

1. First, please refer to the wiki and install BepInEx and HS2_UncensorSelector.
2-Download the pregnancy plug-in ddaa33_shapekeyPlugin+body (for HS2), copy the "Bepinex" folder and "mods" folder that appear when unzipped to the root directory.
3. On the character make-up screen, select Body type → Whole and the Uncensor Selector will appear at the bottom of the slider. Select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly.
4. Press the left Ctrl key + 0 (zero on the numeric keypad) to display the UI and adjust the swelling of the stomach (see image). *If the UI is not displayed, it seems that the left Ctrl key + 1 may appear.

Naked Characters only. Clothes don have work
It worked for me. Sadly, every time I leave the character creator, the game resets the values, making the girl's belly flat again. Everything else works fine with saving characters. Any idea on how I can keep my girls' bellies huge ?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
It worked for me. Sadly, every time I leave the character creator, the game resets the values, making the girl's belly flat again. Everything else works fine with saving characters. Any idea on how I can keep my girls' bellies huge ?
Leave it at default... know what slider and setting area it is in and key it the numeric value box to keep it consistent. We don't want the infection of broken out-of-bound sliders affecting other cards. only during fusion interaction is it okay. NOT during load of Character Creation..

IF YOU INSIST.. LOAD Character with Body you want. Select another character for load deselect body and body overlay mod to load the outfit, personality, face, hair and everything else...

Or keep one ideal body type around and use that with body and body overlay selected to over-write existing bodies. select bonemod only for pregnant. body and skin with change build/angles/muscles/tone/saturation/color/gloss/shine/texture.

But no.. We are not fucking with defaults for your sake. Sorry. Not sorry. Learn to work with us... Not ask for changes to defaults.

Reactions: a1110

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Question. Does this use still the magically appearing cum as a system, or does this use something similar to the old Artificial Academy 2 cum system? (Aiming yourself i mean)

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Question. Does this use still the magically appearing cum as a system, or does this use something similar to the old Artificial Academy 2 cum system? (Aiming yourself i mean)
Auto. Some angles when exhausted will not drench her. 3 loads from 3 angles usually covers her to limit. Sadly, Whether she quirts or recieves squirts she doesn't get wet/shine/sheen/squirt. I mean during chair cunnilgus drinking it up but from behind, against wall, rear desk, eater should get shine/glitter

(edit, during piledriver cunnilgings you would thing after and during orgasm if she is "horny" and "perverted" she would rub herself down chest and face pussy juice.. that isn't that case)

P.S. Tears are just cosmetic and artifact-tul.
no there isn't a wipe down sponge or rag.
no they don't lick each other clean.. Another defect from the developers in the physics engine.

It was in Thrixxx 3d Sexvilla 5 years ago.. why they omitted it? I don't know.

Reactions: a1110

Locistal

Aug 17, 2020
Leave it at default... know what slider and setting area it is in and key it the numeric value box to keep it consistent. We don't want the infection of broken out-of-bound sliders affecting other cards. only during fusion interaction is it okay. NOT during load of Character Creation..

IF YOU INSIST.. LOAD Character with Body you want. Select another character for load deselect body and body overlay mod to load the outfit, personality, face, hair and everything else...

Or keep one ideal body type around and use that with body and body overlay selected to over-write existing bodies. select bonemod only for pregnant. body and skin with change build/angles/muscles/tone/saturation/color/gloss/shine/texture.

But no.. We are not fucking with defaults for your sake. Sorry. Not sorry. Learn to work with us... Not ask for changes to defaults.
Wow, chill man, i don't know how modding exactly works, i'm just enjoying the game casually and offline, so i don't mean to bother anyone.

Thx for the help anyway, i'll try what you mentionned.

Reactions: lure_Kin
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote