Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Concretely, what is changing between previous version and R5 ?
Except for bug fix, I downloaded it and didn't find anything real new that is worth downloading again. But there is also one thing that is disturbing me, it's the filter during character creation AND StudioNeo that is different and doesn't feel nice to me.

Version R3.1
View attachment 878530

Version R5
View attachment 878531

Looks like there is a glossy filter or something that is chaging all colors.
So I'm wondering if you guys have the same as me.
Perhaps you have installed one of the mods that improve the graphics, which is missing in the newer repack. It remains to remember what kind of mod it was and install it again. ;)

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with character switcher after upgrading to R5 ? I applied the hotfix as well if that makes any difference. So what i get is i can change the character and pose but when i use scroll to go into action nothing happens and i have to exit and enter again, didnt have this with previous version R4.1 (i believe).

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Goooooooooooo >>> , my friend! Finally, full control over facial expressions. Exactly what I've been waiting for. Enjoy!
Hey, I installed what you told me but for some reason I'm still getting the Object Controller instead of the Move Controller like in your pic. Any idea on what I may be doing wrong? Thx for help.
HS2_2020-10-31-17-20-07-022.png
Yours:
898127_HS2_2020-10-31-18-34-29-208.png

vid911

Dec 14, 2018
Hello all, I downloaded R5 Final, installed it and now everything is in Japanese, also downloaded the hotfx. Re-downloaded the game with R5 Final and it still in Japanese. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Hello all, I downloaded R5 Final, installed it and now everything is in Japanese, also downloaded the hotfx. Re-downloaded the game with R5 Final and it still in Japanese. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?
sounds like your ini file needs changing back to english

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Oh Studio, I've missed you <3
View attachment 880951
also Faerie Dust . i recently found out about the VNGE plugin and tools, it turned out a verrrrry interesting tool which allows you to do a great deal of things like, key animations, shift between expression states, create a graphical novel like scenes using all that and allot more. and since joan is taking long time to import timeline, this maybe something to worth investing your and any game dev's time who is willing to create games and scenes using the studio.

plugin:
videos and tutorials:

Hey, I installed what you told me but for some reason I'm still getting the Object Controller instead of the Move Controller like in your pic. Any idea on what I may be doing wrong? Thx for help.
View attachment 881359
Yours:
View attachment 881360
MrWrongtubes has linked you to the HS2PE not the "move toool" plugin :p u can grab it at mikke's here:

Hello everyone, I need some help. I was trying to import the Zero Two texture into the body suit but the UV mapping seems to be misaligned. How can I adjust the texture file to match the mesh? If I have to use Blender to map it, where can I get the model as a template? Or is there other way please let me know. Thank you.
hi, you can export the body suit's UV using the material editor, check this post here as a reference, scroll downa bit untill u get to A2 point to get the UV map, then edit the actual clothe's main tex on material editor itself or use the clothes overlay to load it.

also, i am not sure if the material editor can import meshes but it will allow you to export them if you still want to test your texture on blender instead of game.

also, make sure that u upgraded to R5 from R4.1 and not from an older version like R2 or 3. running the game from InitSetting.exe may also attempt to detect/solve problems as well.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm getting a CRC error on "ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_BetterRepack_R5_FINAL.7z" when i try to extract it :/

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
also Faerie Dust . i recently found out about the VNGE plugin and tools, it turned out a verrrrry interesting tool which allows you to do a great deal of things like, key animations, shift between expression states, create a graphical novel like scenes using all that and allot more. and since joan is taking long time to import timeline, this maybe something to worth investing your and any game dev's time who is willing to create games and scenes using the studio.
That will indeed be very helpful. I'm still designing my characters, but looking forward to the stable version of DX to upgrade it with this plugin.

nexian

Oct 13, 2017
It's a multi-part zip, you DL them all, then just unpack the 1st one and it'll find/include the others.
Sorry to keep this going; but I can't unpack the .001. I get an error every time. Winrar says it's corrupted and 7Zip says it can't open it as an archive.

This thread is plagued by similar questions to mine... I've never messed with split files before; from what I can tell I'm supposed to select all of them and extract, or just extract the .001 file. Neither method is working; I always get an error.

I'd rather not bother more users on this thread, but I can't find anything on the internet specifically about what to do with these files when they're corrupted like this. Maybe I'm being dumb and overthinking this. I'd be willing to accept that. But a lot of users on here make it seem much simpler than what I'm struggling with; and after sifting through several searches and just straight up reading pages of this thread, I just want to ask for help again.

EDIT: Instead of deleting this, I want to keep it up, as it's a fix for others downloading via the split and can hopefully help. I'm not removing the wording up top because it should contain a lot of tag words for others searching that are having issues.

Depending on the download links you're downloading parts from, they will have different formats in the names. Some of the file/part names just use spaces, others underscores, and some have brackets around the modder's name. MAKE SURE that every file has the same name when trying to extract. Put all 8 parts in one folder, select all of them, and click "Extract Here". This should work; I didn't think of this fix before because I assumed they'd all work together, though like I say in my reasoning up top, I knew I had to be overthinking things somehow.

Anyways, in short; to those using the parts, make sure to double check that every part has the same name. This will solve some of the header/corrupted errors, though I'm sure it won't fix all of them.

Last edited:

vid911

Dec 14, 2018
sounds like your ini file needs changing back to english
I have no idea how to go about doing that. I'm not even sure how it was changed in the first place.

also, make sure that u upgraded to R5 from R4.1 and not from an older version like R2 or 3. running the game from InitSetting.exe may also attempt to detect/solve problems as well.
I have upgraded after each R release (starting from I believe R3) and never had this problem till R5 FINAL. I have run the game from the InitSetting.exe and problem still here. It is why I decided to go with downloading the whole game again with R5 FINAL included in hopes a clean installation would fix my problem (it sadly did not).

Right now I'm just hoping DX (once I figure how to install it) will fix my problem. Thanks for the help so far.

*EDIT*
I just removed the game and now STN DX version is just going to be the only version for me, seem to act like the base game with the added stuff I have not accessed yet, just have to unlock everything again. I hope I did not screw something up making this decision and hope I don't have this translation problem again, lol.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes