BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
you must be talking about the "node constraints" plugin, hot key is (CONTROL+N) you can also change it from the plugin settings (F1) as i think the material editor plugin is using that shortcut for disabling casting shadows as well.
you can also refer to this guide for more information on how to use the plugin: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-4529670
Thx for response. I know about the node constraints plugin but there is another option that is similar to that that is less complicated and when you pair an animated piston gimmick with a midsection, you can do a humping animation quick. I remember doing it in HS2 Studio Neo before but I can't seem to remember what I pressed to bring up that dialog box lol.

xZSx

Apr 21, 2018
Having an issue with extracting file, anyone know what I should do?
Never had this issue with other files, tried both HS2DX R1 and R2 same issue on both.
Downloaded from torrent and using 7zip also tried other unzip apps.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Also posted in the card sharing thread. Updated today. Currently trying to find whatever controls the map edge blur.
Map edge blur is from "Vignette" setting - there's one in settings and another in DHH. Kill 'em both.

Does anyone knows how to raise Dependency ? Like which positions and what personality/trait/mentality should i go for ?
The best guide for all the states is the wiki - not only does it list the trait/mentality stuff, but at the bottom of the page under "Positions" it has which positions boost which stats. Positions like missionary help boost dependence, anal positions boost slavery, etc.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks , i have more questions , somes missing mods on screen when i ingame , how to i can fix them ? and i down somes cards and missing mods on screen , and some cards are not displayed correctly like thumbnail
mods in general are located in the "mods" folder in our game's root directory, and the chara cards or the coordinate cards stores the used mods for a character along with all chara data when created. so when a message appears saying that a mod is missing that means that the card is using a mod that is not available in our "mods" folder. in order to fix this you will have to take a screenshot for the missing mod names when they appear in game (or you can also check the log file i think) then try look for those mods (mainly discord) or you can simply google a name of a mod.

Is voice file in Honey Select 2 stored as a MP4 file or encrypted, please show me!!! If mp4, where can i find them??? Thank you.
it is probably using .ogg format, but they are not stored as raw audio files in the game directory, they are packaged in to .unity3d files (example: "game folder\abdata\sound\data\se\h") . in order to extract them you have to use a tool like SB3UtilityGUI to export them out then use another converting tool for .ogg to mp3/mp4/wav conversion.

but i must warn, using SB3Utility can be complicated for people who never used it before depending on what you are using it for, but since it is about audio files it should be simple enough. just make sure you do not save the edits to the original .unity file by exiting without saving or make a back up before you attempt it.

EDIT: it is not using .ogg, it is in .fsb format that i am not personally familiar with, not sure if it can be converted to other most popular formats like mp3 but the how to extract the files method is remained the same.

Thx for response. I know about the node constraints plugin but there is another option that is similar to that that is less complicated and when you pair an animated piston gimmick with a midsection, you can do a humping animation quick. I remember doing it in HS2 Studio Neo before but I can't seem to remember what I pressed to bring up that dialog box lol.
hi, i think it was called "animation controller" plugin and the key for that is (-). if i remember correctly it was very basic with most IK nodes presets and it will not allow you to take full control of the attachment's functionality. deathweasel himself suggested to use node constraints instead but anyway it an be found .

Having an issue with extracting file, anyone know what I should do?
Never had this issue with other files, tried both HS2DX R1 and R2 same issue on both.
Downloaded from torrent and using 7zip also tried other unzip apps.
i am not very sure why do you have this problem, but i can assure you that it is not from the download source as i tried both mega and torrent methods for most of the repacks my self then and successfully extracted the files with 7-Zip vr 16.04.

it may be due to other reasons like connection errors while downloading, bad sectors on drives, viruses or else. try google "zip data error" and you may find something useful to try. also just to make sure, try re-download (do not copy from the current) the game on another PC if possible then unzip it.

Last edited:

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
My Mods folder is for anything you specifically personally install.

As for the 2 folders in the sideloader rar...just extract them to the main mods folderr where the other sideloader stuff is.
I see, thanks.

Also, why are some cards 671x936? I downloaded some cards from an Illusion Soft discord server, but noticed some of them were 671x936, and the uploaders were saying it's for HS2 (I was on the ai shoujo hs2 card channel). When I try to load these cards, they don't even appear. So is that an incompatible Ai Shoujo card error or am I missing some sort of mod/plugin?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I see, thanks.

Also, why are some cards 671x936? I downloaded some cards from an Illusion Soft discord server, but noticed some of them were 671x936, and the uploaders were saying it's for HS2 (I was on the ai shoujo hs2 card channel). When I try to load these cards, they don't even appear. So is that an incompatible Ai Shoujo card error or am I missing some sort of mod/plugin?
They aren't AI cards then. They sound like HS1 cards which no, will not work.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Damn that sucks, guess they posted in the wrong channel.
Just a thought on that....where do they 'not show up'? Not all girls will appear in the 'normal game' immediately....can you see the card displayed in the create a girl section?

hayyeu

Nov 20, 2020
some cards auto changing cloth , hair , and accessories by themself , i dont know why , and i must refix cards , somebody help me

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Just a thought on that....where do they 'not show up'? Not all girls will appear in the 'normal game' immediately....can you see the card displayed in the create a girl section?
So the card doesn't appear in the create a girl section or the normal game either.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
some cards auto changing cloth , hair , and accessories by themself , i dont know why , and i must refix cards , somebody help me
normally, when you load a card it will load any hair, body, face, clothes, accessories, or overlay that card has. if you wish to load any of those alone you will have to load the desired part alone using the separate load options provided by the chara maker plugins.

while on maker, select "load" from the menu on the left, then use the check boxes on the lower right part of the screen to load any thing you want separately.

DHH images after messing around with the normal game graphics settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated. Lowered the DHH light some. Forgot to re-set the res to 1920X1080, fixed.
is this the default game ambient occlusion values on the lower picture?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes