bourbon01

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry guys im new for this game and i dont know how to update from R4 to R5 ? can somebody help me ? and what have in slidermod pack ? i only down base game R4

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character

PS: I've worked on my DHH preset (Still working on it), so the screenshots are different from usual and the character seem to have traces on her sometimes (only screenshots, not ingame). DHH 4 preset is still good on her.
PS2: Sorry for my english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
It makes no sense, for the law that makes no sense.

I keep repeating that I was not born from a cabbage and the flying stork didn't bring me, but I was born from an impetuous fuck between my father and my mother.

And their genitals were not mosaic.

It makes sense if Japanese developers and brothers, begin to open their eyes to a law that does not belong to them.

It makes sense because their work is not distorted.

It makes sense because there are different ways to preserve their entire work.

I have suggested and continue to suggest the use of alternative means for original and uncensored assets. (e.g. anonymity)

Or rely on publishers that do not restrict their work and freedom of expression.
They could if they really wanted to is make a patch that can uncenser things, but I think that may also be going against their law over in japan, but I could also be wrong about that.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
i doesnt have any honeyselect2, so which one i download to enjoy full immersive scientific gameplay?

All-In-One (R5 Base Game Repack) this one only? or else?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry guys im new for this game and i dont know how to update from R4 to R5 ? can somebody help me ? and what have in slidermod pack ? i only down base game R4
hi, it is explained in this post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4556468
just know that you can not do the same to upgrade from R5 to DX, you have to download the whole DX game .

Hey, would you know what the hotkey to bring up the option box to link up gimmicks (like pistons etc) with bones to do simple animations would be? I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. Thx.
you must be talking about the "node constraints" plugin, hot key is (CONTROL+N) you can also change it from the plugin settings (F1) as i think the material editor plugin is using that shortcut for disabling casting shadows as well.
you can also refer to this guide for more information on how to use the plugin: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-4529670

i doesnt have any honeyselect2, so which one i download to enjoy full immersive scientific gameplay?

All-In-One (R5 Base Game Repack) this one only? or else?
latest repack version for the game with the latest "DX" DLC is (DX R2) can be found or at STN's public release for torrent option. make sure to select the "honey select 2 DX" from the right panel first.

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, how do we install the sideloader modpack? There's 3 folders in the 'mods' folder in root folder, 'MyMods', 'Sideloader Modpack' and 'Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)'. So do we extract the 'Sideloader Modpack - Studio' folder in the mod archive into the empty 'MyMods' folder or the 11 GB existing 'Sideloader Modpack' folder? And I assume the 'Sideloader Modpack - Maps' goes into the that maps folder right?

Reactions: V-Kun

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, how do we install the sideloader modpack? There's 3 folders in the 'mods' folder in root folder, 'MyMods', 'Sideloader Modpack' and 'Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)'. So do we extract the 'Sideloader Modpack - Studio' folder in the mod archive into the empty 'MyMods' folder or the 11 GB existing 'Sideloader Modpack' folder? And I assume the 'Sideloader Modpack - Maps' goes into the that maps folder right?
My Mods folder is for anything you specifically personally install.

As for the 2 folders in the sideloader rar...just extract them to the main mods folderr where the other sideloader stuff is.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
A side project of mine. Seeing how much real that I can get out of HS2's graphics before using DHH.

Without DHH

With DHH Enabled

Also posted in the card sharing thread. Updated today. Currently trying to find whatever controls the map edge blur.

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone knows how to raise Dependency ? Like which positions and what personality/trait/mentality should i go for ?

bourbon01

Nov 3, 2020

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Does anyone knows how to raise Dependency ? Like which positions and what personality/trait/mentality should i go for ?
Max out sex and/or anal sex. Talk with the dialog choice that fits the personality that you want to go with; it maxes out the personality stats. Tenderly = Love+, Aggressive = Hedonistic+, Passive = Slave+, Lewd = Love+, Libido+. Any personality can switch to either one over time, depending on dialog choices. Once fully dependent, the icon will lock so choose carefully.

You can also refer to this guide, recently updated >> https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4393367

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Just wanted to caution people who just skim read things.

Bleeding edge indeed has "untested" clothing/hair/overlays.

That said DO NOT select the checkbox, as you can't select one by one AND you might not want 100Mb of a pair of long socks OR a 300Mb version of Chun Li.

Always review the entries and make sure you want something that hasn't been tested!

caution against bleeding edge.png

Reactions: hun hunter
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes