blasnas

Sep 30, 2020
I figured out how to play the game in portrait mode but parts of the UI gets impossible to reach. Is there a way to fix this?

zii0

Oct 3, 2020
so I just Installed the R3.1 and the background in the scenes is not loaded, it's just black void. help

clax

May 5, 2020
Any other places to download it from? Like from nopy cause those current download sites are sketch

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just wondering how do I install the pack from the Google Drive folder?
Which pack?

Any other places to download it from? Like from nopy cause those current download sites are sketch
Make sure to hit Honey Select 2 on the left. This is the official source site of the repack maker.

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
Did it stop extracting when you close the error? If it keeps going, it could just be the extractor whining because of the large file size.
Ah, well I tried to work around it and got DX2 original- now...for the mod packs which ones would be the best to pick up?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, well I tried to work around it and got DX2 original- now...for the mod packs which ones would be the best to pick up?
And they don't stop downloading or anything like that- just faulty out the bat
It probably isn't faulty, just too big for the extractor to handle without complaining. As for mods, I would check the optional mods folder as that will likely have most of the mods that aren't already installed.

Reactions: hun hunter

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
It probably isn't faulty, just too big for the extractor to handle without complaining. As for mods, I would check the optional mods folder as that will likely have most of the mods that aren't already installed.
Then...what do you suggest I do? Because I've tried to download them all at least 4 times and every time it says the file was corrupted. And I tried downloading the Mega Files and Drive optional files. All unable to extract without the dumb "This file is corrupted or damaged" prompt.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Then...what do you suggest I do? Because I've tried to download them all at least 4 times and every time it says the file was corrupted. And I tried downloading the Mega Files and Drive optional files. All unable to extract without the dumb "This file is corrupted or damaged" prompt.
I would suggest the torrent, it has never failed me. Make sure to hit Honey Select 2 on the left.

BrookRDJ

Jan 26, 2021
Apologies in advance if there is the wrong thread to ask this question.

Is there any way to stop the camera shake during the H scene? I'm using FairBear's POV mod and tried adjusting the settings but no luck so far.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the rendering issues that occur in-game and in studioNEO? I've both recently replaced my graphics card and updated it to the most recent version (Nvidia Geforce 980), and it's a brand new driver. I also don't experience rendering issues in other games in the highest graphical settings possible, so it possibly can't be that. Any help would be appreciated. I've posted a photo of the rendering anomaly, which worsens significantly whenever I get the camera further away.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sucks I have no clue how to torrent
You need a client like BitTorrent, then you just hit the magnet link option on the site and it will load into the client. Hit ok on the window that pops up in front of the main window on the client and it will start automatically.

Does anyone know how to fix the rendering issues that occur in-game and in studioNEO? I've both recently replaced my graphics card and updated it to the most recent version (Nvidia Geforce 980), and it's a brand new driver. I also don't experience rendering issues in other games in the highest graphical settings possible, so it possibly can't be that. Any help would be appreciated. I've posted a photo of the rendering anomaly, which worsens significantly whenever I get the camera further away.
Looks like an issue with a specific clothing item, possibly an item added by a mod, which are more prone to display issues. I could be wrong, though.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
You need a client like BitTorrent, then you just hit the magnet link option on the site and it will load into the client. Hit ok on the window that pops up in front of the main window on the client and it will start automatically.

Looks like an issue with a specific clothing item, possibly an item added by a mod, which are more prone to display issues. I could be wrong, though.
I've checked and found that it's a vanilla item. It could be a bug, considering that Honey Select 2 is still possibly in development by the official devs.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I've checked and found that it's a vanilla item. It could be a bug, considering that Honey Select 2 is still possibly in development by the official devs.
While it seems unrelated, try changing your uncensor - there are a number of odd clipping issues that crop up in unusual places due to some of the new bones in the new uncensors. Your uncensor selection can even have an effect on the prominence of the neck seam between the body skin and head skin.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes