orly

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a way to mitigate size difference? I got a Tinker Bell but the poor thing has a hard time in certain positions. Also I tried to make some short guys for some teacher on student action but the alignment is a bit off.

I've tried both the height and the body scale slider and they both have the same problems. The models are around 150cm (just under 5ft.) so not super short either. Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've checked and found that it's a vanilla item. It could be a bug, considering that Honey Select 2 is still possibly in development by the official devs.
Maybe one added by DX, the default ones from the original game didn't have this issue. I'm not sure if the developers are on this still or moving on, they may have only planned to implement DX and that's it. As Great Old One said, it could also be an uncensor, I wasn't even aware of new bones since, as long as it works in the repack, I don't care enough to follow individual mods.

Is there a way to mitigate size difference? I got a Tinker Bell but the poor thing has a hard time in certain positions. Also I tried to make some short guys for some teacher on student action but the alignment is a bit off.

I've tried both the height and the body scale slider and they both have the same problems. The models are around 150cm (just under 5ft.) so not super short either. Thanks in advance.
Likely not, the animations are made to handle only the vanilla height ranges and differences between heights in that range.

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
You need a client like BitTorrent, then you just hit the magnet link option on the site and it will load into the client. Hit ok on the window that pops up in front of the main window on the client and it will start automatically.

Looks like an issue with a specific clothing item, possibly an item added by a mod, which are more prone to display issues. I could be wrong, though.
Got it to work- quickly found out the mods aren't even the ones I needed R I P

Reactions: alex2011

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe one added by DX, the default ones from the original game didn't have this issue. I'm not sure if the developers are on this still or moving on, they may have only planned to implement DX and that's it. As Great Old One said, it could also be an uncensor, I wasn't even aware of new bones since, as long as it works in the repack, I don't care enough to follow individual mods.

Likely not, the animations are made to handle only the vanilla height ranges and differences between heights in that range.
I was thinking they were the mods that worked like Koi in a way- attire mods and bone mods and
such.

Reactions: alex2011
D

Deleted member 2729089

how do i use my custom girls? i only see default girls available to add to groups. i can see them in the customizer however.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any male uncensorer that adds non-human penis?
Nope

how do i use my custom girls? i only see default girls available to add to groups. i can see them in the customizer however.
Do you see them in the actual folder their card saves to? You say you see them in character creation, but is this specifically when making them or can you also load them in after exiting the creator? If either answer is no, the card likely has corrupted data somewhere specific to those functions and therefore must be resaved as a new card.

D

Deleted member 2729089

Nope

Do you see them in the actual folder their card saves to? You say you see them in character creation, but is this specifically when making them or can you also load them in after exiting the creator? If either answer is no, the card likely has corrupted data somewhere specific to those functions and therefore must be resaved as a new card.
You can only add cards in UserData\chara\female to groups, if your customs are in subfolders then maker can see them, but the main game won't.
thanks guys! yeah, i had the customs in subfolders, after dragging them all to the main female folder it works! thanks

rolperez

Feb 4, 2020
Hi! Need help! Ihave Libido DX, BR 3.1 updated, in my desktop works great, but in the VR all the scenes has the "telescopic" enabled, ive changed the plugin "Better Penetration", the changes works only in the Desktop mode, but in VR doesnt, anyone knows why? I need to change another plugin? An hidden config file?

Thanks!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How the hell do the controls for VR work in this? Every single button seems to control the camera, and nothing seems to replace the mouse wheel. Spamming every button pretty much at random managed to start the H-animation, but I can't tell which of the hundred different things what actually started it. One would think the trackpad controls it, but scrolling the trackpad does nothing, and pushing different directions on it just controls the goddamn camera again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi! Need help! Ihave Libido DX, BR 3.1 updated, in my desktop works great, but in the VR all the scenes has the "telescopic" enabled, ive changed the plugin "Better Penetration", the changes works only in the Desktop mode, but in VR doesnt, anyone knows why? I need to change another plugin? An hidden config file?

Thanks!
It may not be VR compatible. I don't mess with VR on PC, so I don't have an alternative.

rolperez

Feb 4, 2020
How the hell do the controls for VR work in this? Every single button seems to control the camera, and nothing seems to replace the mouse wheel. Spamming every button pretty much at random managed to start the H-animation, but I can't tell which of the hundred different things what actually started it. One would think the trackpad controls it, but scrolling the trackpad does nothing, and pushing different directions on it just controls the goddamn camera again.

In the Oculus its with the thumbsticks, up/down

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
so i'm trying to get back into HS for my own game, but i'm trying to lose the eternally pointy boobs effect. i'm pretty new to studio neo v2 and could use some help. i just cannot tolerate the pointy boobs, every gazonga, regardless of size is FULLY FUCKING ERECT and ready to duel and it's killing any grittiness or reverence i want to illustrate.

• Sad
Reactions: hun hunter

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
In the Oculus its with the thumbsticks, up/down
I'm on an Index, and usually have no problems when a game is set up to use Vive controllers, but this game flat out refuses to recognize the trackpad most of the time. Hopefully there's another Index user around who found a way to fix the controls.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Do you guys know how you can truly vanillify the game without loosing translation/injector/uncen?
I'm really astounded that they included a script for that but all it does primarily is remove translation and essential things, while leaving hordes of custom costumes and bugged fluff everywhere.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes