ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
The sideloader modpack does not affect the main game and this looks like you're in the character creator, which is part of the main game. The zipmods that affect character creation were installed already before applying the sideloader modpack. You may be using an out of date zipmod, which you can attempt to fix by using the download option in initsetting.
[/QUOTE]

I already did the update in intsetting (not sure it the same?). and still get the same problem. I still not yet load the studio update part its it relate?

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
I DL'd the card you posted - on my system it looks identical to your pictures. I hunted down 3 key mods this thing uses - ls.Acc.fht, ls.cloth.fht and ls.hair.fht. If you search "fht" in tops, hair and acc you'll see the mods it's supposed to use, but if you try those mods on another character they don't do anything.

So the issue is this card relies on 3 mods that are already in the modpack, but all 3 appear to be broken. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else can get the fht top, hair or accessory to work on any character, but for now at least I disabled ls.Acc.fht, ls.cloth.fht and ls.hair.fht in KKManager.

what happen when you disable it ???

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
The sideloader modpack does not affect the main game and this looks like you're in the character creator, which is part of the main game. The zipmods that affect character creation were installed already before applying the sideloader modpack. You may be using an out of date zipmod, which you can attempt to fix by using the download option in initsetting.
I think we're getting a couple different parts of this mixed up. The huge ~50Gb download called Sideloader Modpack Studio contains stuff that is *only* for use in studio, not in the main game at all. But the Sideloader Modpack in general supports studio, maker and the main game. I'm pretty sure the mods the card in question used were pretty recent additions to the modpack, and were installed by the updater. The file dates on my copies are only a week old.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This one is a bit of a reach, but ordinarily HS2 requires AI-Syoujyo to be installed for AI stuff to work in HS2. The BetterRepack/HF-patch distributions get around this using a script called AYAYA_v2.cs (in \scripts) that makes HS2 think AI is installed. Where your problems stem from non HS2 specific items, maybe your script is somehow corrupt, or perhaps you still have the older version (it was originally AYAYA.cs) along with the new one. Your \scripts directory should only have AYAYA_v2.cs and a file named scriptignores - specifically it should NOT have AYAYA.cs.
Welp, this is the script for AYAYA_v2.cs and it's the only file in \scripts besides scriptignores:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I have the latest versions of ScrewThisNoise's repacks both for HS2DX and AI Shoujo. R3.1 and R9.1 respectively.

Oh, and please quote my message properly so I get notified when you reply to me. I didn't know that you did until I checked back here. Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I already did the update in intsetting (not sure it the same?). and still get the same problem. I still not yet load the studio update part its it relate?
The studio update is not related. If the initsetting download didn't work, it may be a problem in the current version, which means having to wait until it is updated.

I think we're getting a couple different parts of this mixed up. The huge ~50Gb download called Sideloader Modpack Studio contains stuff that is *only* for use in studio, not in the main game at all. But the Sideloader Modpack in general supports studio, maker and the main game. I'm pretty sure the mods the card in question used were pretty recent additions to the modpack, and were installed by the updater. The file dates on my copies are only a week old.
I've only ever known the sideloader modpack to contain stuff for studio, which is why I've always deleted it. If it has stuff for any other part, I was told wrong and I should be installing it because it has things I would use.

I do some studio work, but I don't use modpack items typically, and that means it is useless to me even as a studio user. However, main game stuff would make it useful to me, though it does limit where I can put the folder because this thing is huge.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I've only ever known the sideloader modpack to contain stuff for studio, which is why I've always deleted it. If it has stuff for any other part, I was told wrong and I should be installing it because it has things I would use.

I do some studio work, but I don't use modpack items typically, and that means it is useless to me even as a studio user. However, main game stuff would make it useful to me, though it does limit where I can put the folder because this thing is huge.
Hi, Alex2011 (and I take my hat off at this point), for I know (and I admit it is not too much) many items from the Sideloader Modpack can be used also at the Character Creator, I mean clothes, tatoos, accesories, etc... At least, I am using them. However, this may create some problem with the updates (via KKManager, at least), because when some mod is deprecated the items you used are lost... Unless you take the caution of back up them before, that is.

Reactions: alex2011
D

Deleted member 1755815

how to fix cpu problems...my pc gets very loud when playing.....it doesnt evel happen with TW3,Fo4 and so on

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

HentaiZone

Mar 25, 2019
Hey Guys I'm Lost...
How can I access other Caracter Card Folders from the "Manage Groups" Tab ? Like the BetterRepack one.
Or do I have to save every CC in the main folder ? (female)

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
The studio update is not related. If the initsetting download didn't work, it may be a problem in the current version, which means having to wait until it is updated.

I think this is just coming down to semantics. That huge ~50Gb download is just studio stuff, forget about that if you don't need it. But part of the sideloader modpack is already included with the main game. If you run the updater (via initsetting or kkmanager), you're using it. The updater gets new mods and puts them in various folders under \mods, like \mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen for the recent freely released Hanmen skin shader. All kinds of clothing, hair, accessory, tattoo, map, shader, etc. mods get updated that are used in the main game.

And everyone should take note of this - all the mods in the various Sideloader Modpack subfolders are maintained by the updater - the updater will add *or delete* files from these folders. Files saved in mods\MyMods are not controlled by the updater, and should be safe from deletion. So any paid mods you may have, mods you've personally downloaded and installed, or ones marked for deletion you want to save should go into \mods\MyMods. The updater will show new files in green, files to be deleted in red, so look at the file list before pulling the trigger.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
how to fix cpu problems...my pc gets very loud when playing.....it doesnt evel happen with TW3,Fo4 and so on
The game is poorly optimized, so the GPU in particular and the CPU can run pretty hot - so your fans are probably working overtime. Extra cooling may help, but extra fans will probably be extra noise themselves.

Hey Guys I'm Lost...
How can I access other Caracter Card Folders from the "Manage Groups" Tab ? Like the BetterRepack one.
Yep, all the cards you want to use in groups have to be in \UserData\chara\female. There's a plugin (I forget which one offhand) that allows you to read cards in subfolders while in maker, but nothing similar (so far) for in-game.

Reactions: HentaiZone
Jun 12, 2017
Okay so how do character cards work? I save them from the booru ad drag them into the get me thig it makes a new png but the card is a question mark. Am I doing something wrong? Also the games bee out for almost a year, i have R2 ay Ucesored mods so my male doesn't look like he's got a lightsaber dick?

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Guys pls help me out. Iam looking for pubic hair mods,but i cant find them on the discord server from Screw.I found out bymyself that the creator has remove them from the discord server to make some money. when anyone from u guys have them pls share it with me,they was in the crotch section n few really bushes pubic hairs. And can pls some of you guys make me the leather mask and pet leash from this picture It would really awesome.Btw the artist name is Donburi Niku . Ty

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hmm, dont say me that card form honey select 1 is not working for the Honey select 2 ?
i have a lot good card

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How to remove the mosaic on the dick need help please
Change out which uncensor you use on it with Uncensor Selector in the character creator.

I think this is just coming down to semantics. That huge ~50Gb download is just studio stuff, forget about that if you don't need it. But part of the sideloader modpack is already included with the main game. If you run the updater (via initsetting or kkmanager), you're using it. The updater gets new mods and puts them in various folders under \mods, like \mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen for the recent freely released Hanmen skin shader. All kinds of clothing, hair, accessory, tattoo, map, shader, etc. mods get updated that are used in the main game.

And everyone should take note of this - all the mods in the various Sideloader Modpack subfolders are maintained by the updater - the updater will add *or delete* files from these folders. Files saved in mods\MyMods are not controlled by the updater, and should be safe from deletion. So any paid mods you may have, mods you've personally downloaded and installed, or ones marked for deletion you want to save should go into \mods\MyMods. The updater will show new files in green, files to be deleted in red, so look at the file list before pulling the trigger.
When referring to the modpack, that separated part is what I mean. Anything already included is not counted as part of the modpack to me because it isn't in the archive labeled sideloader modpack. I think it really is just semantics confusing me in this case.

Hey Guys I'm Lost...
You have to save them to the folder or it won't be detected by the game.

Okay so how do character cards work? I save them from the booru ad drag them into the get me thig it makes a new png but the card is a question mark. Am I doing something wrong? Also the games bee out for almost a year, i have R2 ay Ucesored mods so my male doesn't look like he's got a lightsaber dick?
Websites have issues on occasion keeping the character data intact on the card. There's been an uncensoring mod in the game this whole time as long as you're using Better Repack. It's called Uncensor Selector and it allows you to change the appearance of that part in the creator, even allowing you to keep it censored if you want. It is likely just set to the censored one.

hmm, dont say me that card form honey select 1 is not working for the Honey select 2 ?
i have a lot good card
Honey Select 1 cards are NOT compatible, the models are too different.

D

Deleted member 2650688

i know that there is no NTR tag,but does this game contain NTR ?

bgjrm

Sep 28, 2017

Oh, THAT'S how that works. You can just run the updater in the folder and that'll update everything?? I assumed it was part of the uncracked game and that doing so would completely break everything.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes