Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i swapped girls from fur to sitri now fur is missing and cant find her card anywhere to swap her back in the swap girls selector how do i get her back thanks

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for help regarding framerate in game. Before you send me to a post few pages earlier or smth - I am aware this topic has been repeated in the past but after spending few hours of research I couldn't find anything useful, nor any active community since hs2 subreddit has been disbanded.

My framerate on performance settings is 10fps in char creator and 6 in game with only characters in scene (no map, no effects).
On high quality its around 6 in studio and 3 in game.

Is there some specific settings configuration that would help me with this issue? Maybe some plugins need to be turned off? A patch that can handle this?
I play base game without AI HS2 (?) modpack. During game RAM usage hits over 80%.
Thanks in advance for any help!

congru

Dec 27, 2019
My framerate on performance settings is 10fps in char creator and 6 in game with only characters in scene (no map, no effects).
On high quality its around 6 in studio and 3 in game.

Is there some specific settings configuration that would help me with this issue? Maybe some plugins need to be turned off? A patch that can handle this?
I play base game without AI HS2 (?) modpack. During game RAM usage hits over 80%.
Thanks in advance for any help!
It looks like you're below the minimum specs for the game, as shown here:

You might consider sticking with Illusion's earlier games - HS1 might run acceptably on your hardware.

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
It looks like you're below the minimum specs for the game, as shown here:

You might consider sticking with Illusion's earlier games - HS1 might run acceptably on your hardware.
Your link shows win 8 as minimum requirement so it would make sense. Other site was showing win 7 that's the reason I was confused about this. Do you think upgrading os would be enough to make it work properly?

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to use the characters from the mod pack (such as Jill valentine, Tina Armstrong...etc) but even after I load the characters and save as new they won't show up in the group page, I tried making adjustments like changing their clothes still doesn't work, any idea how to fix it?

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys, I have a little issue here.

Zirka 2 months ago I upgraded my PC with a 3080 EVGA RTX and a Ryzen 5600x, and since then whenever I press the "Play" button on the menu my whole PC just shuts down...
For the record I've played HS2 with my older config without any issues at all, also worth mention that I never experienced this with any games.
For example I have CoD MW on ultra settings 1440p 144 stable FPS, and everything works just fine with other programs as well.

Any tips what should I do? I've already reinstalled the whole game, kept only a few saved characters.
I have no idea what to do, I'm not risking another shutdown, my setup was pretty damn pricy for this :/

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Your link shows win 8 as minimum requirement so it would make sense. Other site was showing win 7 that's the reason I was confused about this. Do you think upgrading os would be enough to make it work properly?
No. Read the other requirements - your hardware is below them.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
3/6/2021 Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar
- Removed an unnecessary part of the pack that I was just testing and didn't mean to include. Reduces the size by 70+ MB.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Вопрос про студию. В некоторых сценах где используется телефон на нём видно изображение самой сцены. Это монтаж или есть возможность делать чтобы выводить изображения с разных камер на какие то объекты одновременно в одной сцене.

Question about the studio. In some scenes where the phone is used, the image of the scene itself is visible on it. This is editing or it is possible to do it to display images from different cameras on some objects at the same time in one scene.
Повторить хочу вопрос и прикрепить пример того что меня интересует. Картинка на экране телефона так можно делать в студии или это дополнительный монтаж? Мне интересно не только про телефон но и про других возможности передавать изображения одновременно с разных ракурсов. Это надо чтобы не копировать персонажа на экране , а просто одновременно оказывать его с разных ракурсов. Ещё не могу понять что за Next-Gen skin. Это дополнительно надо скачивать или есть в раздаче. Просто не хочу чтобы если дополнительно с чем то конфликтовало если установлю. Дополнительный вопрос. Как лучше делать анимацию дыхания для персонажей?

I want to repeat the question and attach an example of what interests me. Can a picture on a phone screen be done in a studio or is it additional editing? I'm interested not only about the phone, but also about other possibilities to transmit images simultaneously from different angles. This is necessary so as not to copy the character on the screen, but simply render it simultaneously from different angles. I still can't figure out what Next-Gen skin is. This additionally needs to be downloaded or available in the distribution. I just do not want it to conflict with something if I install it. Additional question. What's the best way to animate characters' breathing? HS2_2021-03-06-23-24-40-877.png

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
Повторить хочу вопрос и прикрепить пример того что меня интересует. Картинка на экране телефона так можно делать в студии или это дополнительный монтаж? Мне интересно не только про телефон но и про других возможности передавать изображения одновременно с разных ракурсов. Это надо чтобы не копировать персонажа на экране , а просто одновременно оказывать его с разных ракурсов. Ещё не могу понять что за Next-Gen skin. Это дополнительно надо скачивать или есть в раздаче. Просто не хочу чтобы если дополнительно с чем то конфликтовало если установлю. Дополнительный вопрос. Как лучше делать анимацию дыхания для персонажей?

I want to repeat the question and attach an example of what interests me. Can a picture on a phone screen be done in a studio or is it additional editing? I'm interested not only about the phone, but also about other possibilities to transmit images simultaneously from different angles. This is necessary so as not to copy the character on the screen, but simply render it simultaneously from different angles. I still can't figure out what Next-Gen skin is. This additionally needs to be downloaded or available in the distribution. I just do not want it to conflict with something if I install it. Additional question. What's the best way to animate characters' breathing? View attachment 1072073
Phone download:

Place that file in mods/MyMods/

Then download "[Hooh][REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod" if you don't already have it installed. Link:

If the items don't show up in Studio, then you have to download the August minimod as well. For some reason it wouldn't work for me until I downloaded the second mod to create the item category. Link:

The phone can then be found by using the search function or going items/hooh A/minimods/

Breathing can be added by looking at advanced kinematics I think. That mod should be included in the screwthatnoise repack.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Gilgabo

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone know of an issue with accessories going missing? I downloaded Honey Select 2 R2 just a couple days ago and started running it, opened it once and messed around with the character creator once. I didn't save anything but two WIP females, one of which I was using the numerous pubic hair accessories for to have armpit hair. I then updated it to R3 and then to R3.1, saying yes to default mod configs to both last night. Then when I opened it up a second time today, the accessories were completely missing. I didn't notice if there were any accessories missing from the other areas of the body since I didn't look at those menus very much, though things seem fine for the other areas for selectable accessories. But now, there are only 9 crotch accessories, when in the one time I loaded R2, there was dozens of accessories. Only 4 dildos, 2 butt plugs, a strap on and two pubic hair options, everything else missing. The character cards themselves are just fine, the dressed was a little bugged when I first loaded it but I switched to another dress, switched back and it was fine. I'm assuming I screwed something up in the update process?
Here's the output log if it matters, according to the technical help page on animesharing.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes