alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to have more slots for paint without using additional overalays? (I want more than 2, is this possible?)
No

With all the plugins available is it possible to have a "low orgasm position" (when the guy doesn't pound and pink gauge isn't filled) but with "high orgasm" voice loop (pink gauge filled, when you click "finish", when the girl is excited in her voice).

I know with ctrl+n you can choose any loop of the position you want but you can't choose when the gauge is filled (you can't go back to an earlier position loop because since the pink gauge is filled the game goes back to a "high orgasm position loop" automatically).

Dunno if I'm clear, see pic if it can help. Basically I want a slow position, accellerate it (F12->Speed) and have the girl scream like I'm pounding her at high level orgasm.
I'm pretty sure it is specifically tied to the gauge.

Reactions: AnaLyser

GarenBrand

Feb 21, 2021
Is there a way to have more slots for paint without using additional overalays? (I want more than 2, is this possible?)
no but you can easily do your own overlay,

1. You need a photoshop program. ( I use Gimp cause its for free)
2. Open your photoshop program and load the Export body template (you can find this at UserData/Overlays)
3. Drag and drop the tatto/tattos you like to use and place it at the part of your body you want. (you can use the tools to rotate or change the size)
4. Press the eye symbol at the frame of the body template to hide it, then you save your work as png in your overlays ordner.
5. open your game and select your work as overlay.
6. done

if you have any question you can ask. hope i could help

Reactions: AmbaFox

kurogane20

Jun 30, 2019
I have a question. I downloaded the the DX R2 Base game through MEGA. The first part is a zip format, but the others are just a white sheet. I tried to extract the first zip format and see if the game worked or not. But is not working. its just a black window. i can move the mouse but that's it. No sound no image.

kurogane20

Jun 30, 2019
I have a question. I downloaded the the DX R2 Base game through MEGA. The first part is a zip format, but the others are just a white sheet. I tried to extract the first zip format and see if the game worked or not. But is not working. its just a black window. i can move the mouse but that's it. No sound no image.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hi HS2 Lovers.
I need your help I'm serious!
Well I did this and if you recognize her, well you know she can't be anything else than Sadist, Sado/Masochist...
My problem I want to make her "Dependant", but it seems this Traits-combo makes it almost impossible... and I don't want to change her stats or make a new one.
I tried the usual positions that should make dependant but nothing... her Dependant bar dosen't move...
Can you help me please and tell me, which positions, places or anything else to make her dependant...
Thanks for your help. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Max out at least the vaginal the sex bar and the dependent bar will start to build when you have sex with her. The sex bar is maxed out by having sex with her.

Reactions: Nightwings

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Всё ещё у меня возникают вопросы про студию. Настройка света. Ставил сам освещение, но при испоkьзовании DHH некоторые части интерьера смотреться более реалистично и качественно. Я не подобрал какой из возможных настроек больше подходят при использовании данного мода. Переключал возможные варианты но не смог остановиться и выбрать. Некоторые слишком яркие, некоторые тёмные и тд. Тёмный вариант больше всего подходит и по тому как смотрится окружающая обстановка. Но сколько бы освещения не добавлял всё равно стиль тёмно-мрачный. Вопрос, что в этом моде выбрать для более реалистичного освещения для помещения?

I still have questions about the studio. Light setting. I installed the lighting myself, but when using DHH, some parts of the interior look more realistic and of high quality. I have not chosen which of the possible settings is more suitable when using this mod. I switched the options but could not stop and choose. Some are too bright, some are dark, etc. The dark option is best suited to the way the environment looks. But no matter how much lighting is added, the style is still dark and gloomy. The question is, what in this mod to choose for more realistic lighting for the room?

ragadiso

Dec 2, 2019
is there a way to add other sex positions in this game? if so can you also download others that have made sex positions?

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
corupted or impartial download,always download torrent one best choice

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to add other sex positions in this game? if so can you also download others that have made sex positions?
Technically yes, but the only way is through modding. I would suggest paying attention to a mod called HS2Plug, it is made by the same person who made the Kplug mod for Koikatsu and the Kplug mod has new positions with more almost every update.

peppa420

Dec 23, 2020
Finally got my hands on Oculus, but I can't turn on GraphicsMod in VR, the shortcut just doesn't work. DHH and console work just fine. Has anyone got any clue? I need dat SSS enabled! By the way, I can't run GraphicsMod in Studio as well. If there's a solution for studio maybe it works for VR too? Thanks!

Update: I was able to turn on GraphicsMod in Studio (not sure what was the problem). Still no luck with VR :(

Update2: I found the mod with Inspector (Components -> Graphics), however toggling it on and off does not change the values:

Untitled.jpg
Update3: I figured out that toggling it on and off indeed changes flags Enabled and isActiveAndEnabled, however flag isLoaded stays False and changing it to True manually does nothing...

Last edited:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Finally got my hands on Oculus, but I can't turn on GraphicsMod in VR, the shortcut just doesn't work. DHH and console work just fine. Has anyone got any clue? I need dat SSS enabled! By the way, I can't run GraphicsMod in Studio as well. If there's a solution for studio maybe it works for VR too? Thanks!

Update: I was able to turn on GraphicsMod in Studio (not sure what was the problem). Still no luck with VR :(
occulus quest 2 ? are you using the link cable ?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Yep, I'm using Quest 2 with Link, do you have any experience with it? After manually changing _isLoaded to "True" I can change _showGUI to "True" by hitting the GraphicsMod hotkey, however no GUI appears...
none at all but i was thinking of getting it the 64 gig version , is it worth it ? is honey select alot beter in vr ? how is it?

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, do you know a good tutorial to make realistic characters from photos and texture them?
I usually do it by finding something I like and looking at the values they use. You can also mash characters together with merge, and then do fine tuning.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Update 3/15/2021 >> ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement.3 rar
- Added in MassFX >> Minimal size increase.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes